PDA

View Full Version : NG please fix problems

One
08-31-2007, 08:26 PM
Hi
I was waiting few days but is worst now.
First 2 days ago weapons makes almost no damage against Alsius.
Clan rank names are completely fucked up.
Retaliation spell doesn't work anymore.
Enemy surveillance work so bad that he say 'no enemy' while i see with my eyes 10 alsius 50m away.
Or i make 21 damage to 'very easy' alsius to me, during almost 1 minutes and he makes to me 400.
Then in Syrtis from lvl 42 to 46 no new pets to tam. I have to go to alsius territory to get a pet for my lvl.
Also 2 days ago we were 4 at Herbred, we all got such a big lag during 15-20 seconds nobody couldn't move, when lag gone, 20 alsius around us. Lag is only for Syrtis players?
I know you will say that I'm always complaining, but this isn't playable anymore.
Not with all these handicaps.

magnet
08-31-2007, 08:30 PM
Hi
I was waiting few days but is worst now.
First 2 days ago weapons makes almost no damage against Alsius.
Clan rank names are completely fucked up.
Retaliation spell doesn't work anymore.
Enemy surveillance work so bad that he say 'no enemy' while i see with my eyes 10 alsius 50m away.
Or i make 21 damage to 'very easy' alsius to me, during almost 1 minutes and he makes to me 400.
Then in Syrtis from lvl 42 to 46 no new pets to tam. I have to go to alsius territory to get a pet for my lvl.
Also 2 days ago we were 4 at Herbred, we all got such a big lag during 15-20 seconds nobody couldn't move, when lag gone, 20 alsius around us. Lag is only for Syrtis players?
I know you will say that I'm always complaining, but this isn't playable anymore.
Not with all these handicaps.

In random order, have you heard about Army of One, a hunter's life is hard, lag is the same for everyone but I guess you're talking about computer slowness and not network/server lag, and clan names fucked up? Never saw that one yet. Retaliation spell may indeed be bugged, there's a thread about it already.

amade
08-31-2007, 08:58 PM
Aye, clan rank names are messed up. Mine's changed several times already. So's my clanmates'. Apparently, a lot of other clans have this problem as well. I hope this'll get fixed really soon.

As for the rest, I haven't experienced any of them before ('cept for the intermittent lag bursts). Then again, I'm not from Syrtis and I'm not a hunter :P