PDA

View Full Version : some ideas

misaccc
09-17-2007, 05:31 AM
gonna skip the small talk and get started:
how about puting some drinks ingame like beer or wine?it would have an effect of +cons/strenght but -concentration/int...
and i posted this before but noone read it so here we go again:biggrin:
bandits in wz they would be lvl 50 and attack every1...they would have some good drops/gold/exp but would also be hard to kill.and put them also in safe zones but there they would be lvl 35-40
henchmen that u can hire in forts/castles/towns.thye would cost 20k per hour or smthing and would have 3 classes mage warrior and archer...
so what u think?

amade
09-17-2007, 05:36 AM
I like the drinks idea, but I prefer if it simply made you become unbalanced, throw up and pass out as you drink more of them. In other words: FUN!

Not sure about the bandits... So I'll leave it at that.

As for mercenaries... Then the richest realm will have the bigger army. So not good IMO. Plus their AI will need to be a bit higher than pets and NPC Guards or else they're really just sword fodder.

Granden
09-17-2007, 05:39 AM
I like the drinks idea, but I prefer if it simply made you become unbalanced, throw up and pass out as you drink more of them. In other words: FUN!

Not sure about the bandits... So I'll leave it at that.

YESSSS!!!!!

the screen gets all wobbly and blurry... xD

That would be simply awesome, It would give us something to do other then fight... We could also get wasted.:clapclap:

misaccc
09-17-2007, 05:44 AM

lol the time it happend to me in real life i got the idea for regnum:biggrin:

Wyatt
09-17-2007, 05:47 AM
Sounds very cool, I support the idea.

putkonen
09-17-2007, 11:39 AM
Beer..throw up..passing out..Great idea! :clapclap:

misaccc
09-17-2007, 01:18 PM
As for mercenaries... Then the richest realm will have the bigger army. So not good IMO. Plus their AI will need to be a bit higher than pets and NPC Guards or else they're really just sword fodder.

well how about max number of merc at 1 time in 1 realm.it would be like alsius has 20merc max and they all hired so no new ones apear thus making it impossible to hire new ones.that shoud solve it right?

mann2411
09-17-2007, 01:28 PM
i'll have OJ;)

misaccc
09-17-2007, 01:41 PM
disregard plz

misaccc
09-19-2007, 12:10 AM
awwww cmon more oppinions:cuac:

DkySven
09-19-2007, 09:32 PM
I dont think may people will use the surrender option, because dying is not the end of the world in regnum, you just resurrect at your altar.

adrianpf
12-29-2007, 09:14 PM
how about puting some drinks ingame like beer or wine?it would have an effect of +cons/strenght but -concentration/int...

I think this is great :biggrin: We want our booze!

It'll give a little more taste to the game, I'm sure!

Regards!