PDA

View Full Version : Exit...

sathilda
09-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Hi everybody,

I was hunting near the Imperia Castle and have experienced a low battery problem with my mouse then i exited. But some goats have spotted me some seconds after i've clicked the button... a bit too late ... a bit before killing me.

So to prove my honesty, i've surrendered at the altar near the castle, since it was pretty sure that i would be killed on "normal" conditions.

Goats weren't very reactive at altar :sifflote: Thanks to Gipuzkoa who made the job ;)

At last for sorry for my english and i hope the rushers will understand my behaviour :o

jrlg23
09-20-2007, 06:02 AM
wtf?????:confused:

Leadoffhitter
09-20-2007, 06:38 AM
????? :sifflote:

Didn't get it...

ByteMe
09-20-2007, 06:44 AM
I think he is saying that he was playing near the alsius castle when he had a mouse problem. As he was exiting, he was jumped but the log completed/exited before he was killed. Since he would've been killed in battle when he logged back in he allowed himself to be killed at the save instead of people thinking he took a cheap way out to save a few rps.

At least that's what I read :)

sathilda
09-20-2007, 02:10 PM
ByteMe, you've well understood and expressed what happened, better than me :P Thanks.

To be more precise, the first attack was at 2s before the end of the countdown.

ByteMe
09-21-2007, 07:10 AM
ByteMe, you've well understood and expressed what happened, better than me :P Thanks.

To be more precise, the first attack was at 2s before the end of the countdown.

HeHe - glad I was on target for once :)