PDA

View Full Version : Clan Founder transfer

Anpu
09-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Is it possible to give some1 leader position, smthg like:
Leader of clan wants to leave Regnum, or go to another realm but dont want to destroy clan. So, can leader pass Founder rank to another member from clan?
Also, I d like to keep account maybe, so its not option to give my user/pass and char to some1 but to transfer just leadership.
I ask because Leader cannot get out of clan like others, he can only dismiss clan.

Angelwinged_Devil
09-27-2007, 01:03 PM
it's not possible no

misaccc
09-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Is it possible to give some1 leader position, smthg like:
Leader of clan wants to leave Regnum, or go to another realm but dont want to destroy clan. So, can leader pass Founder rank to another member from clan?
Also, I d like to keep account maybe, so its not option to give my user/pass and char to some1 but to transfer just leadership.
I ask because Leader cannot get out of clan like others, he can only dismiss clan.

why u too wanna go to ignis?::sifflote:

Angelwinged_Devil
09-27-2007, 06:59 PM
why u too wanna go to ignis?::sifflote:

I think it was just a question, not really an intention.

misaccc
09-27-2007, 07:01 PM
heh just wandering:biggrin:

Anpu
09-27-2007, 07:25 PM
I was just curious. While I cannot play for longer time, I would like to transfer my position to the second founder of clan, so he ll continue my duties and members/systems in clan wont suffer. And i also had on my mind for example, to go as "guest" on one day to another clan, just to talk, maybe make some alliance dunno, in Eternal Lands that was very useful for alliances, friendship, cooperation and fun of course :)

Hehe Redstar, I wont switch to Ignis, but if I do one day, it wont be Anpu, it ll be other char. This one started in Syrtis, and will be loyal to Syrtis realm till server is online. :D

Angelwinged_Devil
09-27-2007, 07:39 PM
I was just curious. While I cannot play for longer time, I would like to transfer my position to the second founder of clan, so he ll continue my duties and members/systems in clan wont suffer. And i also had on my mind for example, to go as "guest" on one day to another clan, just to talk, maybe make some alliance dunno, in Eternal Lands that was very useful for alliances, friendship, cooperation and fun of course :)

Hehe Redstar, I wont switch to Ignis, but if I do one day, it wont be Anpu, it ll be other char. This one started in Syrtis, and will be loyal to Syrtis realm till server is online. :D
That's the spirit :D, but Anpu, as both desperate and annoyed clan leaders stuck with taht position for the game mechanics, we'll continue to fight for some better system, as the clan has been pushed a bit aside for more important stuff. Although I think a system where you can give ranks priviledges is by far better than transfering the leadership all the time.

Anpu
10-11-2007, 11:23 PM
I d like to hear answer from NGD, will it be possible in near future (or future) to pass my founder rank to one person from clan i choose and he/she accepts?
(That was very useful in Etrenal Lands, especially when Leader is unable to play, or has break of playing etc etc...)

DemonMonger
10-13-2007, 04:57 PM
i wish this was possible... i hate being leader jk

NightTwix
10-14-2007, 12:40 PM
i would love to transfer leadership to my other char.
now i have to relog all the time to do clan business

Angelwinged_Devil
10-15-2007, 10:38 AM
i would love to transfer leadership to my other char.
now i have to relog all the time to do clan business
true true -.-'

but that's why my previous suggestion was better, giving priviledges to the different ranks or people.

Wyatt
10-15-2007, 10:41 AM
It would also be good if the clan shares his foundership with his 3 pjs, to avoid switching characters to much.