PDA

View Full Version : Teleporter NPC

One
10-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Archon, kuketa and Pilmiko can you stop please killing teleporter NPC fucking noobs?

-Edge-
10-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Yea its bogus, but to the other side its apparently "strategy" OH WOW 6 RP...
Some people these days are so thirsty for RP..

Angelwinged_Devil
10-13-2007, 08:44 PM
don't worry, teleporter spawning rate is increased. So it's not a big problem as it was before

NightTwix
10-14-2007, 12:42 PM
don't worry, teleporter spawning rate is increased. So it's not a big problem as it was before

that guy always respawned quite fast.
someday he didnt respawn at all in ignis, that was a pain.

but i still vote for making him unkillable

Bully
10-14-2007, 01:45 PM
You get 6 RP for killing the teleporter? I kill the teleporter sometimes if thats what it takes to keep someone from escaping. I can kill the telporter with one shot and it buys me time to take down an escaping enemy who isn't going down that easily. Otherwise he's of no interest to me.

NightTwix
10-14-2007, 08:54 PM
You get 6 RP for killing the teleporter? I kill the teleporter sometimes if thats what it takes to keep someone from escaping. I can kill the telporter with one shot and it buys me time to take down an escaping enemy who isn't going down that easily. Otherwise he's of no interest to me.

well thats the point why he should be harder or impossible to kill.
plus people who kill the teleporter over and over again and wait for someone to step outside

and no, you dont get rp for him.

pilmo
10-14-2007, 08:56 PM
Archon, kuketa and Pilmiko can you stop please killing teleporter NPC fucking noobs?

I´m Pilmiko, Sorry for my bad english. We was hunting, kill the teleporter is a way for the enemy no run. U can organizate and kill me.
Bye

One
10-14-2007, 09:45 PM
Camping teleporter and killind all those who get in WZ you call that hunting?

pilmo
10-14-2007, 10:00 PM
Camping teleporter and killind all those who get in WZ you call that hunting?

Ohhhh sorry, no stay in the hole, in the bridges, or stay in forts, this is war zone

Bully
10-14-2007, 10:02 PM
well thats the point why he should be harder or impossible to kill.
plus people who kill the teleporter over and over again and wait for someone to step outside

and no, you dont get rp for him.

I didn't know that's what ppl were up to. Seems it would rank up there with save and gate camping. I just don't have the kind of patience required for waiting around like that.

misaccc
10-14-2007, 10:03 PM

kuketa...i hate her!!!:fury:

McGiver
10-17-2007, 04:19 PM
Hi. I'm Archon.
If isn't good kill a teleporter, then make them invencible.
Meanwhile, I go to kill them when i go to hunt, and my enemies try to escape.
Every kingdoms do the same. Many times i can't cross the door of alsius and I don't create a post to cry for this.

BTW, If you think that isn't good kill a teleporter you can propose to NGD that teleporters are invencibles and don't accuse anyone to act within the rules of the game.

DkySven
10-17-2007, 04:32 PM
I think it isn't unfair to kill a teleporter to prevent an enemy from escaping. Killing a teleporter and then wait for someone to enter the WZ is unfair, but not illegal; it is war. But it is quite stupid to wait at a gate(or somewhere else in an enemy realm), you will die soon.

McGiver
10-17-2007, 09:02 PM
I think it isn't unfair to kill a teleporter to prevent an enemy from escaping. Killing a teleporter and then wait for someone to enter the WZ is unfair, but not illegal; it is war. But it is quite stupid to wait at a gate(or somewhere else in an enemy realm), you will die soon.

I'm agree with that, but it's not the case.
We never camp the door...

-Edge-
10-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Since so many people are telling me this is legal, I should do it too, hell I'll bring my clan and we'll camp the noob altars,

:no: No I would never stoop that low, I tihnk its time NGD looked into this though.

magnet
10-17-2007, 09:22 PM
The teleporter is weak, and not a stone but an NPC, *precisely* because it makes it easy to kill him to prevent someone from escaping to the safe zone. I think killing him in this case is expected behavior. Camping the gate is lame, but then again sometimes it's necessary if there's no one out there to hunt... At least it makes a anti-hunting party come quick ;). I prefer market camping though ;)

makarios68
10-17-2007, 09:28 PM
The teleporter is weak, and not a stone but an NPC, *precisely* because it makes it easy to kill him to prevent someone from escaping to the safe zone. I think killing him in this case is expected behavior. Camping the gate is lame, but then again sometimes it's necessary if there's no one out there to hunt... At least it makes a anti-hunting party come quick ;). I prefer market camping though ;)

I can't see the attraction in camping anything.

Make your kill, then move on.

Inkster
10-17-2007, 09:51 PM
magnet 'market camping' thats amusing but i know a few greens who also found it amusing until they got pwned too many times,

:biggrin:

DemonMonger
10-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Yea its bogus, but to the other side its apparently "strategy" OH WOW 6 RP...
Some people these days are so thirsty for RP..
i like killing the teleporter...

it respawns in 54 seconds.. so if they can live.. they deserver to get away..

magnet
10-18-2007, 01:15 AM
I can't see the attraction in camping anything.

Make your kill, then move on.

When you're tired of hunting, or when you can't find any decent level to fight against, it's fun to stay at one place and wait for a big fight which will send you back to your altar the fast way :)... but I take as many as I can in the trip home ;). Sometimes we camp the pozo just waiting for goats reinforcements... it's like a small fort war without a fort as a back up ;)

makarios68
10-18-2007, 01:39 AM
When you're tired of hunting, or when you can't find any decent level to fight against, it's fun to stay at one place and wait for a big fight which will send you back to your altar the fast way :)... but I take as many as I can in the trip home ;). Sometimes we camp the pozo just waiting for goats reinforcements... it's like a small fort war without a fort as a back up ;)

The original post was about camping the teleporter.

It is this, rather than what you are talking about here, that i don't like.

Valorius
10-18-2007, 11:09 AM

Same here. I agree 100% with magnet. I also have no problem with shooting teleporters, or for that matter, anything in the warzone. It is, afterall.....a warzone.

Bully
11-02-2007, 12:50 AM

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

One
11-03-2007, 11:41 AM
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

The problem is solved, even if you kill NPC teleporter you click on it and you get teleported. Thank's NGS. Alsius you got it in the A......

Smiley2k7
11-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Heh problem solved, don't kill other realm's tele they WILL kill yours!

Kiirani
11-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Hmm. I shoot enemy teleporters for amusement whenever I run past them... It's annoying if you then keep tracking people near the gate and going back to kill them before moving on :/

mann2411
11-04-2007, 05:32 AM
i think a good idea would be get rid of the teleporter and just have to double click on the gate to get back to inner

El_Naso
11-04-2007, 07:01 AM
Aggree, double clicking the door should definitely solve the problem but,

i think the teleporter exists to give a friendly introduction to a new zone someone might be entering for the first time. Something warmer than just a door that you must double click on. Think of the teleporter in the initiation zone.

Maybe leaving the two options open would be the best thing to do here.

atriq
11-05-2007, 07:04 PM
The teleporter should be invincible. If you don't want people escaping from the warzone when you attack, then don't attack right next to their means of escape. Killing off the teleporter under the justification that "Well, they were getting away. What was I to do?!" is weak at best and sounds like you're trying to be a victim of circumstance which you put yourself in.

It may be the warzone (Anything goes and that redundant shpiel), but that's messing with people who are trying to get out of the warzone.

misaccc
11-05-2007, 07:06 PM
its fixed so no more complaining...u click on him and when he dies u can still teleport

m4ri0
11-06-2007, 05:07 PM
why ist it with a time delay like the arena and he can be invincible :biggrin:

NightTwix
11-06-2007, 09:30 PM
why ist it with a time delay like the arena and he can be invincible :biggrin:

thats the worst idea ever. Then better make him killable

m4ri0
11-06-2007, 11:16 PM
:p :p :p :p