PDA

View Full Version : HELP please =)

domeroch
11-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Alright, well everything is in english, cept the text on what the stats do, as well as, they are off the screen a bit, so can somone tell me exactly what the stats do?

Dex-crit chance/ranged wep damage.
Concentration-I FIGURE damage in spells, not sure.
Constitution-((pretty sure it's health, but dunno if anything else is there))
Str-Melee damage? Anything more?
Int-More mana, dunno anything else.?

These are just guesses, so please post what ALL the stats do as specificly as possible..? =) thank you!

Tyr
11-12-2006, 03:19 AM
This is as close to a direct translation as a can get with what little spanish as i know but it should help.

Intelligence

The primary attribute of the magicians. It gives force to the spells, duration as well as greater capacity of mana.

Dexterity

The primary attribute of the archer. It allows you to cause damage with bows and crossbows, as well as to have greater certainty of a blow.

Concentration

This attribute defines the accuracies our blows, spells and powers.

Strength

The primary attribute of the soldiers. It offers to strong blows and greater load of items.

Constitution

It defines our vitality and our resistance to the physical damage.

Fobos
12-05-2006, 01:39 PM
Dex-crit chance/ranged wep damage.

Concentration-I FIGURE damage in spells, not sure.

Constitution-((pretty sure it's health, but dunno if anything else is there))

Str-Melee damage? Anything more?

Int-More mana, dunno anything else.?

Dexterity and Critic chance= 4 archers, dexterity is overwelmed, like 4 barbarians. Both need a good aim in the field, and the dex give directly that (if not, evasion come a lot). With the high dex, the chance of byte the enemies is more, like the chance to make a critic blow (directly proportional, plus passives skills - for example, barbarians have an passive skill named Martial training, this give a high chance to evade a critic blow - is an counter for the highs dexs). Not involves the range of the weapon, there are other skills, but non the base stats.

Concentration= The lvl on this give u the power of better spell making, more resistance over skills like "knock out" or smthing like that. Exist a lot of skill maked only to break the magicians concentration in war, giving more chances to close distances 4 a melee warrior.

Constitution= The health, is the first aspect involved here, I´m not shure, but some resistances too, like blunt or the others melees, and may the elementals (ice, fire, etc).

Strenght= like always, better strenght, better kicks =P, so, if u play with a close range character, like Knights or barbarians, just take note that the damage maked in any blow is proportional to the strength, for that reason, strenght and melee damage are brothers.

Intelligence= like u write, more mana, more high spells and skills. Is not only 4 magicians... all the proffesions have need of mana, the skills if not is passive, need mana, like "blood thirst" in two hand weapons, a high damage without possible evasion.

Hope be useful (there are only machinations of my part.

Cya.

For ALsius!