PDA

View Full Version : An Apology of Sorts

trash
12-04-2007, 08:34 AM
Over the last few days I have been somewhat hijacking other peoples threads with my whole, war zone mechanics crusade, and even worse using the whole if something doesn't happen soon, I'm so gone...

I hate that whole *pouty* I'm not going to play anymore if something doesn't happen soon angle, it may be true, but I don't need to advertise it.

This is an apology of sorts in the sense I'm apologising for the hijacking, not the crusade itself. From now on I will ensure to keep my opinions to the thread I started on the subject. Though a working realm vs realm factor *is* crucial to my continued involvement with the game, I *do* realise some people are content with the whole constant PVP, personal RP score thing it offers, and it's unfair to constantly derail your view points on class balancing, that for *you* I'm sure are really important.

And regardless of what order you choose to prioritise your development goals NGD, you have given me many months of fun, just so you know. And I'll definitely be sticking around to see the pretty new monsters, it looks like you've put a lot of effort into them, I'm sure they'll be lots of fun.

Ok, now I am going to get that vodka I promised myself an hour ago, sit in Medenet, and watch the pretty weather and time of day effects cycle for a few hours...

misaccc
12-04-2007, 08:57 AM
Trix keep doin what u did its the only way that ull get heard imo lol

trash
12-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Trix keep doin what u did its the only way that ull get heard imo lol

I don't think i have the energy anymore if I wanted to.

I'll just idly sit by and let people whine about gripping issues like marks being *over powered*, suggesting we have our evasion powers taken away. Given I play a marks with maxed out evasion, a marks who's entire tactical approach is based around that discipline, rather than one of these super powered snipers everyone's complaining about, it's just one more fun reason for me not to bother signing on...

But again, I really wouldn't mind playing the weakest class in the game, as long as I had some motivation to do something for this so called war.

It's fine, I have lots of vodka. And I can look at the pretty new monsters...

It's all just *fine*...

Trix stares blankly at the screen

misaccc
12-04-2007, 11:11 AM
Vodka?omg i love vodka!
Back on topic:u musnt give up(hun:) ).and yea theres ALOT whining about marks and imo its a lil stupid.im gonna try hard for knights to get a change for better and hopefully they wont ban me^^

darkcyde
12-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Bourbon > vodka any day

P.S I'm hijacking this thread

trash
12-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Bourbon > vodka any day

P.S I'm hijacking this thread

Bourbon? Bourbon?

And traditionally dwarves are meant to be such hard ass drinking types...

Go figure.

misaccc
12-04-2007, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=darkcyde]Bourbon > vodka any day

LOL yea right...vodka beats everything except whiskey

magnet
12-04-2007, 03:28 PM
LOL yea right...vodka beats everything except whiskey

Noooo mate your lost credibility here... Bourbon is a variety of Whiskey. :P Anyway it's American Whiskey so it's of no interest :sifflote:

misaccc
12-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Noooo mate your lost credibility here... Bourbon is a variety of Whiskey. :P Anyway it's American Whiskey so it's of no interest :sifflote:

hell i dont know american shit:P

darkcyde
12-04-2007, 04:01 PM
hahaha, you guys crack me up. Besides vodka once upon a time was my drink of choice until i went on a OJ and vodka binge, carrying a jug of OJ in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other in the classic, next stop AA fashion...after that i can hardly look at that stuff on the shelf without wanting to vomit.

Boger
12-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Absinth ftw! and noone can say he's a hardass after a bottle of this on 2... like me yesterday ^^ (70%!!)
And I hate the day after syndrome... xD
And traditionally dwarves are meant to be such hard ass drinking types...
No, slovian guys like myself are the hardass drinking types :P

misaccc
12-04-2007, 06:39 PM
Right on absent!although i didnt drink te 70% only 40% or something
ps.its true slovenians drink most^^

darkcyde
12-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Absinth is nothing compared to everclear for raw, throat cancer inducing fun at a whopping 190 proof (95% pure grain alcohol) It sure is fun to watch someone try it for the first time..my throat and stomach burned for HOURS afterwords. It's also banned in several states here in the us.

P.S It's the Irish that wear the drinking crown around here

daresbalat
12-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Hehe no probs love. It's easy to get attached to a game we've all spent a lot of time paying.

For me though, I've never seen a suggestion on the forum (apart froma few, very minor bugs) lead directly to a feature fix. I think you have to look at NGDs long term plan (does anyone have the ref?), from memory they said they WOULD be adding more RP and extra land and so on, but they're more like 6-12 months away.

If you REALLY want something changing the best idea is to chat to a developer in game, they're incredibly friendly, very open with information, give you the lowdown on agentinian VS spanish rude words, and let you hide behind their horse ;)