PDA

View Full Version : Important news for all Brazilian and Portuguese players of Regnum Online

niclam
08-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately we don't currently have any personnel that is fluent in portuguese so please feel free to translate the following official message:

We are working to bring SMS payment system to Brazil and Portugal, soon you will be able to get Ximerin using your mobile phone.

We also want to start getting more in touch with all the communities, no matter where they are or what language they speak.
We currently have a lot of player registered from Brazil and some from Portugal (although they are increasing).

Let's get the word out and keep growing this part of the community!

Regards!

Bad_Yusuke
08-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Olá a todos,

Infelizmente nós atualmente não possuímos nenhum funcionário fluente em português, então por favor sintam-se livres para traduzir a seguinte mensagem oficial:

Nós estamos trabalhando para trazer o sistema de pagamento por SMS ao Brasil e Portugal, logo vocês serão capazes de adquirir Ximerin através de seus telefones móveis.

Nós também queremos iniciar uma aproximação com toda a comunidade, não importando de onde eles são ou qual idioma eles falam.
Nós atualmente temos muitos jogadores registrados do Brasil e alguns de Portugal (no entanto eles estão aumentando).

Vamos divulgar mais e manter em crescimento esta parte da comunidade!

Estimas!Hello everyone,

Unfortunately we don't currently have any personnel that is fluent in portuguese so please feel free to translate the following official message:

We are working to bring SMS payment system to Brazil and Portugal, soon you will be able to get Ximerin using your mobile phone.

We also want to start getting more in touch with all the communities, no matter where they are or what language they speak.
We currently have a lot of player registered from Brazil and some from Portugal (although they are increasing).

Let's get the word out and keep growing this part of the community!

Regards!

fxtrem
08-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Estamos trabalhando para trazer o sistema de pagamento via SMS para o Brasil e Portugal; em breve será possível comprar Ximerin usando seu telefone celular.

Nós também queremos nos aproximar de todas as comunidades, não importa de onde vêm ou o idioma que falam. Nós temos atualmente muitos jogadores registrados de nacionalidade brasileira e alguns portugueses também (embora este número ainda esteja crescendo)

Vamos espalhar essa mensagem e manter esta parte da comunidade crescendo!

Considerações.

---

Yay! I'll buy my precious ximerins now :drinks:
XD

Edit: Oo postamos no mesmo minuto Bad_Yusuke :p

PT_DaAr_PT
08-30-2009, 07:46 PM
I greatly appreciate this new announcement Niclam :)

And good job to Bad_Yusuck and fxtrem for the translation(lol you posted it at the same time). I also wanted to do one but I think two are enough :P

Soon everybody will have access to premium content

--------

Eu aprecio muito este novo anúncio Niclam :)

E bom trabalho Bad_Yusuck e fxtrem pela tradução (lol postaram ao mesmo tempo). Eu também queria fazer uma mas acho que dois chegam bem :P

Em breve todos terão acesso a conteúdo premium

niclam
08-30-2009, 08:22 PM
Muito obrigado pela traduçãoes!

Ate logo.