PDA

View Full Version : [bug] horse casting

metsie
10-03-2009, 01:20 PM
After permanent horses I got this annoying bug, almost every time I need to click 2 times before my horse starts to summon.

But this second thing happens to me every time, after horse is casted I see animation where horse runs about 5-6m forward, then animation stops and I teleport back to the spot where I casted my horse and I stand still.

only solution is either wait for 2-3secs and start running, or wait and let this forward&back again bug to go away and start running again :P

So its very annoying to miss some precious seconds every time when I cast my horse. :rale:

Hocus
10-03-2009, 02:09 PM
I have similar bug. Just after the 1.0.8 update, while I was running in automatic mode, clicking the horse stop autorun, start cast and stop at the middle of it, resulting in a need of second click while stopped to proper cast it.

Now with the hotfix 2, the character don't stop, just start cast at middle, stop (cancel) and back to run.

Fix horse cating to act like a normal spell will be good (stoping autorun and casting it normaly).