PDA

View Full Version : Loading stops when respawning

Nekoko
11-19-2009, 04:34 AM
When I die in fort war I frequently get the loading resources screen when I click respawn at altar and it never loads the last resource. I then have to close the game and reopen it. It wasn't so annoying when it only happened once a month but now I've had it happen 3 times in one day.. It's really annoying and makes it take ages to get back to fighting....

Hocus
11-19-2009, 11:24 PM
Same here, old bug, isn't hard to happen and it isn't restricted to people who die in fortwars neither to the OS used.

off topic:

NGD needs to maintain an up-to-date known bug list somewhere in the Regnum's home page. I already used the bug report system present in the home page but I got no reply, looks like I my report never got read. Maybe a thousant of users have already reported the same bug as I reported flooding the report system...

For the ones who try to improve Regnum reporting bugs (and eventualy buying ximerin) I think the developers need more direct contact with. We are happy to play Regnum but we fell even more happy when someone says "Thank you".

Moreover, some steps in the development could be open to the community like game/homepage translations, new quests, new game songs, etc.

This is all for now. Cya.