PDA

View Full Version : Well met and merry meet.

Daeos
12-07-2009, 10:37 AM
I've started the game and played about 6 hours worth. I do enjoy the game and hope to be apart of the war zone soon. I joined Ignis.. I hope I made a good choice, and hope to meet friendly gankers out there. I picked mage and still have not decided to go conjourer or not. Anyone who is Ignis that could tell me if pure conjourer is needed, would be greatly appreciated.

Wyatt
12-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Welcome to Regnum Online!

If you joined Horus server in Ignis Realm a conjurer always comes in handy :).

ayexeyen_
12-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi and welcome. For reason of balance I can say that you did the right choice, Ignis is underpopulated and we need people like you.

For the question of conj/lock, what do you like, attack or heal?
Of course, conjurer can be set as war-conjurer (so you can do damage) but the warlock is more oriented for damage.

Maybe somebody other can help you in this choice.

Daeos
12-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Thanks, I understand there is some concern with the warjurer build... much like there is quarrel with the "battle clerics". I would prefer to do my best in sticking with a strick buffer/healer although I've read some posts that say the 'grind' will be horrendous. Any help would be met with great appreciation.

ncvr
12-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Thanks, I understand there is some concern with the warjurer build... much like there is quarrel with the "battle clerics". I would prefer to do my best in sticking with a strick buffer/healer although I've read some posts that say the 'grind' will be horrendous. Any help would be met with great appreciation.
Well, thankfully you can grind in a warjurer build and type /reset_powers at any time with no limitations and switch to a support build to go to war with. If you choose to grind pure support, then yes, it will be painfully slow.

Daeos
12-07-2009, 12:16 PM
Well, thankfully you can grind in a warjurer build and type /reset_powers at any time with no limitations and switch to a support build to go to war with. If you choose to grind pure support, then yes, it will be painfully slow.

I will take this into consideration.... duly noted.

LoveleHaven
12-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Welcome to the game hope you will have fun.

Hamster_of_sorrow
12-07-2009, 02:04 PM
I've started the game and played about 6 hours worth. I do enjoy the game and hope to be apart of the war zone soon. I joined Ignis.. I hope I made a good choice, and hope to meet friendly gankers out there. I picked mage and still have not decided to go conjourer or not. Anyone who is Ignis that could tell me if pure conjourer is needed, would be greatly appreciated.

Well i can tell you, ignis is a fine choice for community. by lvl 10 you can decide to be a warlock or a conjurer but feel free to ask people's opinions. i think that we need more conjurers but do what you think will make you enjoy the game more.

Mattdoesrock
12-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Welcome to the game. :)

Ignis is a good choice.... For RA! But Horus? Alsius is the place to be!

:imstupid:

Hamster_of_sorrow
12-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Welcome to the game. :)

Ignis is a good choice.... For RA! But Horus? Alsius is the place to be!

:imstupid:

im not against more people joining alsius but as long as its not syrtis, they are overpopulated as it is. (please no flame)

Daeos
12-08-2009, 01:20 AM
I am almost 11 now... made a conjurer and have, by the suggestion of the igi, made my conj more of a strict summoner/self healer ... I suppose this is Warjurer?

Hamster_of_sorrow
12-08-2009, 02:22 PM
I am almost 11 now... made a conjurer and have, by the suggestion of the igi, made my conj more of a strict summoner/self healer ... I suppose this is Warjurer?

well if you ever want to change your setup, just type /reset_powers in the chat and wait for 60 seconds.

and was it ignis or IGI as in imperial guard of ignis? it is no matter i am just curious.

Daeos
12-09-2009, 03:58 AM
well if you ever want to change your setup, just type /reset_powers in the chat and wait for 60 seconds.

and was it ignis or IGI as in imperial guard of ignis? it is no matter i am just curious.

Imperial Guard advised me, and I am liking it so far. Level 13 now, how ever I am seeing some slowing down of the levels, something I hear to expect get worse as I get higher in levels.

Mattdoesrock
12-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Ooooh yes, I down mean to bring a downer to the preceedings, but levelling in this game is a B I itch.

Level 49-50 is 600,000 xp of questless* pain. :D

(Also quests generally run out at 40)

Daeos
12-09-2009, 09:56 AM
That's not a big problem to me, Im used to a heavy grind with no quests period. I've played Conquer Online for 5 years prior to this game before quests were introduced and have made several characters probably 2 times to 3 times the amount of xp in total for 1 lvl 50 in this game. I just noticed it rather quickly over thinking the xp slope might be around 30 .. instead of 10.

PT_DaAr_PT
12-09-2009, 02:29 PM
(Also quests generally run out at 50)

On Ignis they run out at level 40. :p
(Except the dragon quest which is at level 49)

I encourage you to buy XP Boosters with Ximerin, they do make grinding alot faster. :)

Mattdoesrock
12-09-2009, 05:26 PM
On Ignis they run out at level 40. :p
(Except the dragon quest which is at level 49)

Ah bollocks, typo.. I meant 40. xD

Daeos
12-10-2009, 02:37 AM
I encourage you to buy XP Boosters with Ximerin, they do make grinding alot faster. :)

I do not know if I could live with myself spending another dime on a pixel.

I spent about $2000 for Conquer Online... and gave my stuff away to my family who plays. I don't know if I could bear to spend my money on something like that again.

Ulmanyar
12-10-2009, 07:33 PM
I spent about $2000 for Conquer Online... and gave my stuff away to my family who plays. I don't know if I could bear to spend my money on something like that again.

Woa! That's a lot.. but hey, to get boosters for one character to get level 50 (you don't have to get the 200% ones, or only a very few of them) you will do fine with like $20, or even less if you find the grinding not that boring. For that you should get about two 100% boosters for each of the levels 40-50. And some advice: don't get caught in the lucky box gambling unless you feel you have some spare Xims - items are really not that worth (especially not if you're doing a support conjurer).

Also another small advice: don't start spending Xim before level 40, unless you buy a mount (they will make some of the questing faster, but is not crucial for overall gameplay).

Daeos
12-10-2009, 09:15 PM
I will take your awesome suggestions to heart and think about spending $20 when i reach 40.

PT_DaAr_PT
12-11-2009, 06:07 AM
I will take your awesome suggestions to heart and think about spending $20 when i reach 40.

I suggest you to start to buy cheap 50% Boosters at any boring level you want to, after level 40 you may start to use higher % of Boosters.

Oh, and don't worry much about spending money on boosters, they aren't really that expensive.

e30G
12-11-2009, 06:13 AM
For a conjurer, I think 50% scrolls are more than enough for 40-45. I used 50% for those levels, 100% for 45-48 and 200% for the final two levels (because I got impatient).

JuanNet
12-11-2009, 06:27 AM
che no entiendo una mierda lo qeu dicen =P=P..despues veo traductor..(disculpen por la palabra)

Mattdoesrock
12-11-2009, 10:32 AM
For my three level 50 characters I used 100% boosters from 37 - 50 on my Barbarian (200% scrolls weren't around then.) 200% boosters from 41 - 50 on my Warlock, and 200% boosters from 33 - 50 on my Marksman, from level 33 - 48 I've also used 200% boosters on my Knight (so I didn't kill myself :sifflote:)

Using 200% boosters is the most expensive, but god damn... It's fast.

It's a toss up between if you have more time or more money on your hands.

Ulmanyar
12-11-2009, 10:37 AM

^ This ^

10char

Gawyn_Trakkand
12-11-2009, 05:21 PM
For my three level 50 characters I used 100% boosters from 37 - 50 on my Barbarian (200% scrolls weren't around then.) 200% boosters from 41 - 50 on my Warlock, and 200% boosters from 33 - 50 on my Marksman, from level 33 - 48 I've also used 200% boosters on my Knight (so I didn't kill myself :sifflote:)

Using 200% boosters is the most expensive, but god damn... It's fast.

To be a git more than anything :P I disagree with Matts statement I used 200% for my Knight which to be fair i would still do because it's suicidally boring without them. All other classes though imo a 100% should suffice, think about it like this. 10k of xim buys you 4 200% boosters but gets you 10!! 100% boosters ^^ either way you'll lvl fast with them

Daeos
12-14-2009, 03:33 AM
Well, im 21 and some % without boosters.... I honestly don't see a need for exp gain items now. I can agree that for those who need someone to get to level 50 within 1 week, by all means spend that money. I don't have that kind of income at this time in the game but hey it would sure help out, I can see how quickly moving up is... which its not quick, but its something I can handle.

So during my time in the pve realm, I am tempted to go out and watch the wz battles. I've noticed that this isn't possible at such a low level. Has there been any idea to honorably ignore anything below level 30 as a spectator? As a Level 21 Conjurer the only thing anyone has to worry about is my Lich or my ability to res battle casulties.

e30G
12-14-2009, 03:37 AM
Sorry there is no such agreement. It's common practice to hold all players in the warzone as fair game, unless you're really in a good mood. Besides, in a heated fight, it's hard to discriminate between player levels.

As far as Conjurer levels, Conjurers are considered precious even at lower levels. Heck I've met some level 20 Conjurer who's much better than some level 50 Conjurers.

Daeos
12-14-2009, 04:09 AM
I'll have to think about that then... maybe switch to support role when my ignis needs more conjus.

Daeos
12-20-2009, 06:38 AM
che no entiendo una mierda lo qeu dicen =P=P..despues veo traductor..(disculpen por la palabra)

This is not an appropriate post.