PDA

View Full Version : Party Building Help

lofwyr
07-11-2007, 10:46 AM
I miss a system that helps you building parties, e.g. you can talk to the town crier and say him that you look for more players in an existing party or you are willing to join a party.

For me it would improve gameplay a lot when there is an easy way to find a party to join.

Signatus
07-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Just scream "PARTY POR FAVOR" on the general chat.

Then type "gracias" when someone takes u along.

Then excuse yourself with "no hablo mucho castellano pero quiero aprender deprisa".

Then when you see "jejeje" just type "jajaja" or "jojojo" and you'll do just fine.

In cases of extreme need type "Viva Los Redondos" or "Adelante Argentina vamos ganar la Copa carajo!" or "Riquelme, Riquelme, Riquelmeeeeee"

(In the last two cases make sure there are no brazilians around or else you'll have trouble on convincing them you like Brazil too)

You want a better system to build parties then this one (at least more funnier there isn't).

Have Fun :beerchug:

kylor
07-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Just scream "PARTY POR FAVOR" on the general chat.

Wouldn't that only net you a bunch of Spanish-speakers though? Granted, they usually speak English too, but I'd rather get actual English-speakers. At least for myself, I ignore the general chat completely, and even if I were looking I'd probably ignore a party request in Spanish.

Then when you see "jejeje" just type "jajaja" or "jojojo" and you'll do just fine.

In cases of extreme need type "Viva Los Redondos" or "Adelante Argentina vamos ganar la Copa carajo!" or "Riquelme, Riquelme, Riquelmeeeeee"
I find that amusing to no end ^^;. I don't think there's any similar way to bond to USA-people.