PDA

View Full Version : New, but not quite new?

New_barb
08-10-2013, 01:32 PM
Hello guys,

After a (year?) break i decided i download this game again. For the players who want to know? I have played on the server Tyr, when that server was merged with Horus i played on Horus. Now it appears my character goes to its third server Haven. Looking forward for it but my game is currently still downloading. And see a few of my old friends again.

main character name on Tyr: Sir-Barb
main character name on Horus: B A R B A R O S S A
main character name on Haven: not yet decided ( i think i have a name changing scroll? )

I play in ignis and i think i want to know everything what changed in this game for the past year?

like is there a new level cap like a year ago? 50>>60 and now >> xx?
etc. help me out?

Linuxmage
08-10-2013, 01:40 PM
The level cap is still 60, however, a new invasion system has been implemented. The new invasion system involves a relic placed at each fort and castle, and if one of these is held for more than 30 minutes, then the relic can be moved to the enemy castle. Collecting all 3 of an enemies relics allows you to summon the Dragon to the enemy gates, and invade, steal the gems.

The dragon kills have been suspended for the time being, however a future update has promised us a dragon cave instance.

Also, there is the champions expansion, which has been a total failure on Haven. It implemented instanced TDM matches with 8v8v8. From those matches, you get Chamion coins, and a chance to buy special armor sets. Like I say though, this has totally failed on Haven as the population is not high or stable enough to sustain these TDM matches, and people prefer to do RvR fort fights.

Havens population overall is very low right now due to people having problems staying connected because the Datacentre is being repeatedly attacked.

New_barb
08-10-2013, 01:43 PM
ah quite nice information thanks :) and i have seen your name before last year ;) your an horus player right?

Hopeakettu
08-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Lol, since I was too slow to type it, I'll just welcome you back. :D

Have fun and see you in game. :hat: :swordfight:

New_barb
08-10-2013, 01:55 PM
lol i did read everything you wrote ;) to late to edit!! haha:swordfight:

Hopeakettu
08-10-2013, 02:00 PM
lol i did read everything you wrote ;) to late to edit!! haha:swordfight:

Not that I wrote so much new there :drunk:

time-to-die
08-10-2013, 10:08 PM
eeyh, I remember you verrywell from tyr :D I'm time-to-die from tyr :D Welcome back :)

Awrath
08-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Welcome back!

AnujAJ
08-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Welcome Back !!
Hope you are doing good in real life ;-)

Lebeau
08-16-2013, 04:47 PM
Ditto ... welcome back, B A R B A R O S S A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqI-6xag8Mg

Take their advice, "it's killin' time" ... enjoy!

:eek: :devil::punk::fury: :tsk_tsk:

fotomay
08-21-2013, 06:21 AM
welcome back Barbarossa i remember you :)

ehh.. the Champions TDM expansion is still being tested, its all still in beta.
besides that what Lebeau described seems about right.
game is still very fun for me and lots of bridge/field/fort fights and ingame drama too :)

1ray1
12-05-2013, 12:58 AM
dit vind ik niet kunnen new-barb wil ik weer beginnen ga je na ignis :(