View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #1
Tania_The_Witch
Pledge

Tania_The_Witch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default just Leave Me Alone Please!

i dont really understand regnum these days,i have realm mates asking me if im really back door baby,or if im one of many other names.
I am not the best here,never wanted to be nor pretend to be,infact the biggest laugh i get is when i actually manage to solo kill some,cuz that means they must really suck since im prolly the worst player in this game and im cool with that too.
But why do people waste so much time and effort on me,i mean like when people like klutu start blowing off and making himself look 10 ft tall and bullet proof,i sit and smile and say nothing.But when i say one comment,its like its gospel and many people go up in arms over it.So what i call people cheats,ive reported more alsius players to ngd than i have enemy ones.is that why?
No i dont think so,i think it stems from the fact me and a close friend founded The Arcadian Guad (T-A-G) and it soon become the biggest and closest clan in alsius.which wasnt really a big achievement,the clan we were in before this was pack of bastids,a syrtis clan starting in alsius who didnt care about helping alsius at all.you might know them as walking dead now!
Maybe its because people hate that a woman can run a clan sucessfully too.maybe its because those i call friend are as loyal to me,as i am to them.maybe its because those who hate what i say are scared they too oneday will be reported to ngd for cheating.well rest assured,if you do cheat and i catch you i will report you alsius/ignis/syrtis.
but no i still dont think this is the reasons.im thinking its jealousey and tall poppy syndrome.much to my own regret ive risen to pominance with NO war skills or abilty in PvP.people have seen me lead invasions and know when i do it,i do it well and fast.so im guessing its jealousy.
WELL rest assured people i dont want any lime light,i dont want to be famous,i dont want to be well known,i dont want anything you "think" i might,all i want is a fun place where people can ALL have fun.thats what TAG is built upon,a free and easy environment where all members can be as equals and chat.where we give freely and help each other,nothing more.
You can slander TAG and me,but you are the fool in the end,when all you have to do is spend time worrying about us,we are in clan chat having a laugh with our mates!,and you are alone!
So please stop these hate threads about me,you dont know me.Heck when dumb ass's get to much for me,i just iggy them,problem solved i dont cause drama with them very often and then not for long before i iggy thier butts!
Remember if you dont like me,just ignore me,i dont care at all,infact i wish you would as it would save me alot of hassles.typing /ignore double n for example is a real drag lmao!
and Lastly i want to say,although everyone seems to think it was my idea to strike,it wasnt,i just volunteered to take the flak form low lifers who would cause abuse,so that the real people who are worth far more than me in war zone,are not outcast by the 10 year old kiddo's who run alsius!.

Kindest Regards
Tania
Tania_The_Witch no ha iniciado sesión