Thread: Frosk
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 09:05 AM   #13
Tania_The_Witch
Pledge

Tania_The_Witch is an unknown quantity at this point

YOU are rockstar frosky!!,no matter how much others(myself included) diss you for this and that,we ALL have respect for you and the work you do here.

Your job isnt easy and you raise a good point about it being "expected"...yes we did expect it.but that is your fault partly for being so regular and routine frosky.

Im not here to kiss your butt Frosky(heck i dun even know if you wipe it properly..jk)but i will say this,the game is alot better place with you in it doing what you do.

and i for one am glad we have you here!

now on an unrelated topic,sure to raise eyebrows and flame this thread.

a raven player,an ex senior player very high up in rp rankings comes to horus and says after a few minutes chatting.wanna hear something funny so i say sure.He says an NGD GC(what ever that is or maybe a typo) told one of game samba's staff,your only motive for this game,is to hook new players just long enough for them to pay money then leave.that you dont care about the cheating or abusive behaviour that happens.and he states the game samba staff told him this.

i find this hard to believe,i dont want to believe it either grrrrrr

id like an official statement NGD so i can direct others to it when they ask me.they surely will too

feel free to close this thread as im sure many low lifers will flame it soon.but please make a reply before you close it,so that i can make a link on clan website to prove to others this is false statement.
Tania_The_Witch no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote