Thread: Frosk
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #15
PT_DaAr_PT
Baron

PT_DaAr_PT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania_The_Witch View Post
YOU are rockstar frosky!!,no matter how much others(myself included) diss you for this and that,we ALL have respect for you and the work you do here.

Quote:
Your job isnt easy and you raise a good point about it being "expected"...yes we did expect it.but that is your fault partly for being so regular and routine frosky.

Im not here to kiss your butt Frosky(heck i dun even know if you wipe it properly..jk)but i will say this,the game is alot better place with you in it doing what you do.

and i for one am glad we have you here!
That's cute and stuff. Thumbs up for staying on topic.

Quote:
now on an unrelated topic
Oh shit.

Quote:
,sure to raise eyebrows and flame this thread.
Exactly, we're all just trolls here, no opinions nor feedback on these forums.

Quote:
a raven player,an ex senior player very high up in rp rankings comes to horus and says after a few minutes chatting.wanna hear something funny so i say sure.He says an NGD GC(what ever that is or maybe a typo) told one of game samba's staff,your only motive for this game,is to hook new players just long enough for them to pay money then leave.that you dont care about the cheating or abusive behaviour that happens.and he states the game samba staff told him this.

i find this hard to believe,i dont want to believe it either grrrrrr

id like an official statement NGD so i can direct others to it when they ask me.they surely will too
I'll quote The Frosk himself:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosk View Post
It's kinda strange the way that people actually believes "some rumour" from "some guy" without any official source at all.

Please don't believe anything that DOES NOT come from an official announcement by a member of NGD Studios (Surak, Ponter, Chilko, me, etc) to avoid a massive confusion in the whole community.

Regards.
You're welcome.

Quote:
feel free to close this thread as im sure many low lifers will flame it soon.
Thank you very much, you surely would have nothing to do with that, miss high life.

Quote:
but please make a reply before you close it,so that i can make a link on clan website to prove to others this is false statement.
Anything for Tania.