View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 03:35 PM   #6
Sir-Tanreb
Count

Sir-Tanreb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
What seemingly works best overall is 8 barbs/3 conjs/2 knights/1 hunter/1 lock. Some suggest a slightly different class mixture. Either way, skillsets matter. One of the barbs should have Owth5. Both knights will skill Hero pres5 & Shie wall5. The timing of Shie wall5 casts is critical, & your knights will either 'shine' in relative obscurity (or glaringly run the ruined raid into the ditch quick-like). All warriors should skill Onsl5, with some skilling the mandatory debuffs Disa5 & Fata stri5. The conjus must all skill Mana pylo5, Mana comm5, & Syne bond, along with heals ofc. Some should also skill Bles5 & Bles weap5. It's not a bad idea for one conj to skill Mate wall5 & Frie shie5 for use on whoever ends up with aggro. The hunter skills debuffs with Sudd stri5, Deat sent5, & Lotp mandatory, while the lock does similarly, skilling the full array of debuffs, & also, Syne bond (as keeping all your warriors in high-cotton-mana is a major key to success)....

The raid begins by partying up. 2 conjs take a 5 or 6 barb party. The remaining conj & the lock get the other 2 or 3 barbs, the 2 knights, & the hunter. Which mix depends on which particular conjs are where. A precise order for the knights' Hero pres5 & Shie wall5, & the conjs' Mana pylo5 & Mana comm5 are established, so each knows when to take his/her turn. All get Bles5 & Bles weap5 buffs, then the aggro-tank-knight approaches the dragon while the 1st conj casts their auras. When it flies up, the other 14 all charge in under a single Onsl5, & a Hotw (to get in quickly). Whoever has aggro should remain in front of the dragon, while all the others cluster underneath/slightly behind (to avoid it's breath attack). Ongoing, if the knights & conjs do their jobs well, it simply remains for the hunter/lock to keep their debuffs on the dragon, & the barbs to pound it into patty-sized drake-burgers. If all is done as outlined above, & ya' have heavy-hitters, it's over in less than 2 minutes, & the grilling can now begin. Mmmm, Mmmm....

I do not completely understand everything 100% because the translation into English of powers I do not know, but hey, I answer the same.

Your idea of subclass configuration is quite common, but there is something that you do not consider and that is a key factor in our partys. We guarantee the success of our partis as a quality requirement and we do not have the luxury of losing one. What happens if a knight crashes? The party is hinde. Sometimes it is better to secure the shot

Regarding the fact of evading the breath by putting his tail is also quite common, sometimes it is not done out of laziness. The issue is that this does not mean dps, it simply relieves cj, therefore it is not a factor to kill it faster.

We were not going to make time, see that I am myself level 59, I was just recording, it came out good weather and I published it. Now, until I see the video of how you kill it in less than 2 minutes I will not believe it, it's very easy to talk
▬aportes ▬youtube ▬facebook ▬discord: Tanreb#2320
Sir-Tanreb no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote