English

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Game Discussion > Balance

Balance Public discussion about balance issues. This forum is heavily moderated.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #61
Quincebo
Baron
 
Quincebo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 627
Quincebo is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdk View Post
try to take 7k hp with marks that hit around 200 dmg or with a warlock that deals tiny 20 dmg/tick with DOTS...
Try to even hit a marks when he did BoW,freeze + slow spells

I do think however, beacons should be removed
__________________
Syrtis trade/fan forum
Quincebo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:40 AM   #62
Dupa_z_Zasady
Master
 
Dupa_z_Zasady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Poland
Posts: 483
Dupa_z_Zasady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincebo View Post

Funny to use an pretty old quote
If you looked further i would say that i accidently was saying low profile instead of SOTW
This year so fresh enough. You have corrected yourself when they had started to laugh at you.

Quote:
Here are the OP Spells:
Winter stroke ( Still too short cd )
Sure, this spell has too short cd and too short casting time.

Quote:
Slow spells: Lightning arrow/Caltrops arrow ( -75% Speed, while there is a +50% cap. there is no -speed cap. )
Those spells have long casting time and great mana consumption. Assuming that marksman have them both skilled, there is plenty of time to find rock or tree to hug and "invite" marksman to short the distance.

Quote:
Foresight: 20% bonus for 35 ranged bows is too long ranged
Yes, it is too long, but hey, you won't charge prepared marksman from 50 meters without finding a place on the way to hide, right? Or you just run...

Quote:
These spell makes a barb impossible to reach an marks in pvp and i didnt even counted ambush because of its short range
Those spells make any class to impossible to reach a marks in pvp and this is not specific to barb only, quite contrary, barbarian is the only class that can even think about reaching marks in the open. Which driven me to reflection, that you pretty nice trolled me and others cause Zord started this thread complaining about something else.
__________________
Incredibly Delicious Ignean Organic Tomato Sauce
Dupa_z_Zasady no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #63
Dupa_z_Zasady
Master
 
Dupa_z_Zasady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Poland
Posts: 483
Dupa_z_Zasady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Krome_Dragon View Post
1)If a class has access to a spell i consider it their classes spell no matter if its shared or not with another class. As for low rnge of spells with Sotw u should be able to pull off a DS, or ambush or whatever fairly easily and yes ive played marx so i have at least some experiance with these spells
So you consider marksmen can have all spells in all trees at will. Nice, but not true.

Quote:
2)Headless chicken? i prefer running like a headless turkey tyvm
Turkeys are bigger, so you make better target.

Quote:
3)Mainly bec forts battles are the most common fight, Take out the Off beac and the degree of their godmode suddenly gets reduced to a far more rsnable lvl.

4) that comment wasnt directed at u but at players who want to target the barbs themselves with the OP Nerf Hammer(5) b4 addressing the other factors causing barbs to be out of control
If you would count complaints made so far about beacons, you would have known, that it isn't shock for anybody, and most know about it. Huge damage that barbarians deal promotes selfish, damage oriented, gameplay, which is frustrating for enemies, as they die instantly, and allies, as they can't score XP/RP. What i see now is some kind of sick competition between barbarians and marksmen. Barbarians will SC or cast other high damage attack even if poor normal would do, stealing, yes stealing, XP/RP from others, marksmen in revenge try to WS enemy right at the front of buffed barb. Other classes suffer.
__________________
Incredibly Delicious Ignean Organic Tomato Sauce
Dupa_z_Zasady no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:48 AM   #64
Quincebo
Baron
 
Quincebo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 627
Quincebo is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupa_z_Zasady View Post
Those spells have long casting time and great mana consumption. Assuming that marksman have them both skilled, there is plenty of time to find rock or tree to hug and "invite" marksman to short the distance.
Yes, but the same counts for barbs.
You all were saying onsl.+spring+horn+UM+beacons and watever you all mentioned
I should note that only a few barbs are skilling onslaught.
Horn and beacons is pretty useless in pvp


Quote:
Yes, it is too long, but hey, you won't charge prepared marksman from 50 meters without finding a place on the way to hide, right? Or you just run...
Well all i can think of, sh!t, and then im freezed
Quote:
Those spells make any class to impossible to reach a marks in pvp and this is not specific to barb only, quite contrary, barbarian is the only class that can even think about reaching marks in the open. Which driven me to reflection, that you pretty nice trolled me and others cause Zord started this thread complaining about something else.
I think this thread was another trolling thread about '' OMG a barb just pwnd me, so they must be OP''

While every class has the ability in killing a barb in pvp, support conju not counted
__________________
Syrtis trade/fan forum
Quincebo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:06 PM   #65
Tamui
Baron
 
Tamui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 749
Tamui is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincebo View Post
Yes, but the same counts for barbs.
You all were saying onsl.+spring+horn+UM+beacons and watever you all mentioned
I should note that only a few barbs are skilling onslaught.
Horn and beacons is pretty useless in pvp




Well all i can think of, sh!t, and then im freezed


I think this thread was another trolling thread about '' OMG a barb just pwnd me, so they must be OP''

While every class has the ability in killing a barb in pvp, support conju not counted
You cannot say aren't the fastest, and the highest damage dealers in few secs. Barbarian can have up to 80% Speed(Buffed from other allies, etc.) Beacons, ofc, everyone hates them, so if a barb have them, Winter Stroke, Burst of Wind, Distracting shot, Ambush are useless. So if Barb has UM.

Barbs are OP, you cannot deny that. But they cannot have no knocks. Kick must stay.
__________________
Suggestion Compilation!
Huntrare || Amelia Woodheart || Last-Alliance
RETIRED
Tamui no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:23 PM   #66
roonwick
Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 195
roonwick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

barbs would be a lot better without kick. They have enough CCs already. TOO many CCs for such a highly damaging class. barbs with their current damage should have 3 CCs at most spread across all their skill-trees, and knock, the strongest CC, should not be on barbs at all. kick just has to go.
roonwick no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #67
Quincebo
Baron
 
Quincebo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 627
Quincebo is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamui View Post
You cannot say aren't the fastest, and the highest damage dealers in few secs. Barbarian can have up to 80%
False, there is a +50% cap, while there is NO cap for -speed, i think that is very unfair
And i think you all think that UM lasts for 30 seconds or something.
A barb with Spring(5) on still cannot reach a marks with excelent timed UM, since a marks have 2 slow spells which can get up to -75% speed decrease
__________________
Syrtis trade/fan forum
Quincebo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #68
71175
Baron
 
71175's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Feeding@ Farmal :P
Posts: 698
71175 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincebo View Post
False, there is a +50% cap, while there is NO cap for -speed, i think that is very unfair
And i think you all think that UM lasts for 30 seconds or something.
A barb with Spring(5) on still cannot reach a marks with excelent timed UM, since a marks have 2 slow spells which can get up to -75% speed decrease
There is cap for -speed, like -70. And FYI, lvl5 mind push cannot stop barb from kicking you, if barb is overbuffed enough and u cast mind push at max range.
Also, kick is NOT overpowered, damage u can receive during it is, however, OP.
__________________
I heard draconic gem makes people stupid. Now i see it is exactly so.
lol fail \ iFail \ I Am Multirealmer
Good bye RO, the poor players.... have fun
71175 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #69
Quincebo
Baron
 
Quincebo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 627
Quincebo is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71175 View Post
There is cap for -speed, like -70. And FYI, lvl5 mind push cannot stop barb from kicking you, if barb is overbuffed enough and u cast mind push at max range.
Also, kick is NOT overpowered, damage u can receive during it is, however, OP.
Mind push only may not stop a barb true, but locks can also cast Slow
i think 300 normals and 400 crits at 30 range is OP
__________________
Syrtis trade/fan forum
Quincebo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:35 AM   #70
Tamui
Baron
 
Tamui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 749
Tamui is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincebo View Post
Mind push only may not stop a barb true, but locks can also cast Slow
i think 300 normals and 400 crits at 30 range is OP
and 1.5k+ hits arent?
__________________
Suggestion Compilation!
Huntrare || Amelia Woodheart || Last-Alliance
RETIRED
Tamui no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
NGD Studios 2002-2013 © All rights reserved