This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 04-16-2017, 01:23 PM   #21
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayir View Post
Well that how it works in other games... I cannot find any arguments to def NGD in this case. Really.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:47 PM   #22
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post
Well that how it works in other games... I cannot find any arguments to def NGD in this case. Really.
I know what you mean, in other games they just give you the ximerin of their game.
But I don't even like this solution in real life when they give you a coupon, because often times it is just useless because i might not be interested in anything else they offer me in their shop. If i had the wings and they removed them now and gave me xim, i wouldn't know what to do with the xim atm. I would want my money back or a working product. And i don't see any games giving you money back.

Like I said before I think Franmenssana proposal would work great, i see no downside to it.
The item will work as intended, a simple item for customization.
I mean think about it, if all those costumes had a small cooldown from the very beginning without this bug even existing, nobody would have ever even mentioned it because it doesn't matter if your costumes are like that.
Old 04-16-2017, 03:16 PM   #23
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Anyway this bug has been reported 3 years ago and NGD did nothing about this issue. Big -1

So even if they will add such thing as cooldown it will be still bugged for another years. It would only make sense if you shouldnt be able to re-equip whenever any active spell affects you because with cd thing you still can hide def stance forever.

So if it remove animatons let it remove buffs as well. Like disconnect button.

Last edited by Sentan; 04-16-2017 at 03:28 PM.
Sentan no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote