This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Old 03-21-2016, 03:31 PM   #11
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humulus View Post
The answers are basically already in the thread but there is also some confusion so let me try to clear that up.

There is indeed a difference between allowing and supporting it. You can sell items for ximerin, but this is not supported by NGD.
You won't get banned for doing it but if you get scammed, you can wave your Ximerin goodbye.

I strongly discourage you from doing this, but I won't be able to stop you. If you do go down this road, make sure you absolutely trust the other party. Make sure the guy is exactly who he says he is (as much as it's even possible), take your time and don't rush things to figure this out. The main weapon against scammers is taking away their game progress (ban). If it is someone who absolutely doesn't care about this -e.g. low level character or someone who barely plays anymore- they CANNOT be trusted. Meet with them on their main character which they log often and only do this with longtime well-known friends.

Selling items for real money is not allowed and is a bannable offence. The same goes for account trading/selling.
Any official link by NGD for this?

If not, they really should make one ASAP.
Users SHOULD know what they are "allowed" to do, what isn't " supported" and what is ban-able.
Old 03-21-2016, 03:57 PM   #12
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

They can't write all unsupported things lol, it is just endless and stupid.
No officiel information from NGD basicly means that it is not supported. So if you do it, it is on your own risks.

Last edited by Anunnaki; 03-21-2016 at 04:16 PM.
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 03:19 PM   #13
Frosk
Banned

Frosk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
Any official link by NGD for this?

If not, they really should make one ASAP.
Users SHOULD know what they are "allowed" to do, what isn't " supported" and what is ban-able.
Since the Ximerin is exclusively meant to be used to acquire services inside the game, using it for commercial purposes is simply not supported.

Plus, add to this the fact that those kind of transactions (exchanging things like, but not strictly limited to, Ximerin/items/accounts for Ximerin/accounts) are not made in-game. Therefore, no official records of them exist, and without these, we can't help you with the required precision even if we wanted to.

Best,
Frosk no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 03:17 AM   #14
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosk View Post
Frooossssssk o/ i know that its other subject, but please, i am still waiting for the chance of get the achievment "killer of Gods" please someday give me this chance <3 ^^

Kind Regards,

Elva Hunter - Elite of Syrtis: