This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 07:46 PM   #151
godismyjudge
Initiate

godismyjudge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyx View Post
1 Demuner The Knight Nordo Knight Alsius 60 266100

That's 266,100 without the wmc boost. With a boost on that over 500k in a week... it's probably going to hit 1 million within a week. Nothing against Demuner; but the rings and amulets are going to be plentiful in Alsius.
WMC booster doesn't boost WMC from dragon wish, your calculation isn't right. But still it is a lot, I have to agree with the rest.
godismyjudge no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-29-2015, 11:17 PM   #152
Kopstoot
Apprentice

Kopstoot is on a distinguished road

A mage (non SM build) should probably going for:
Magic Haste Ring 2x = 10% cast speed + 200 mana
Frostbound Amulet = +200 health + ranged received damage -10%
To me it looks pretty useful for mage as well.
Kopstoot no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-30-2015, 09:48 PM   #153
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Whether I like WM jewels or not, even the way they are being implemented isn't ideal, because of various reasons like realm balance.

Here is my proposal:

First of all, this isn't Regnum Online Warmsters, it is Champions of Regnum. That's why new added content shouldn't be in the Warmaster theme.
So instead of using WMC as a currency for the new jewelry, make it Champion Coins (CC), which never really got to use anyway.
While TDM is the only way to obtain those atm, and you prolly won't reactivate it. Change the Fort rewards to CC or add some other way to get them.
With this minor change you already fix this whole problem about people already hoarding tons of WMC before the update while others barely got any.

Also you could use this as an opportunity to limit the "desire" to multirealm.
This jewelry shouldn't be obtainable within few weeks of playing. Even an active player should need several months for even 1 ring.
If I remember right you already implemented a system which prevents you from getting fort rewards if you recently logged another realm, correct me if i am wrong. This should be also the case for the suggested CC.
This way, at least some people won't multirealm because they want this new gear, but will only be able to get it if they don't constantly switch realms.
Maybe even go as far that the usage of that gear gets blocked for a certain time. Since after some time people might have it on different realms nonetheless.

This alone however most likely won't change the current situation that one realm has a lot more players than the other realms. I am actually unsure about this point. But I believe the cause of this is that a lot people switched realms, that means most of those people got an original account which is probably years older than the one of their new realm. Especially about this part I am unsure, how to take advantage of this and make the older account for those more attractive. If you give them a headstart, that old accounts get some CC, actual new players would consider this unfair. If it is just a unique realm specific costume it might not be enough of a reason for them.
Maybe someone else got an idea for that one.
Edit: I mean like they did with the anniversary rewards, the older the account was the higher was the xim.

Last edited by Hayir; 07-30-2015 at 11:46 PM.
Hayir no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-31-2015, 07:56 AM   #154
Flo619
Pledge

Flo619 is on a distinguished road

When will be the next step of the v1.12.3 or is it final?

The gold jewelry is still to low, it should be more useful for all classes. The only thing that is a few useful -> is the 20 Fire Damage + 80 Health amulett. Vote for better stats (more useful as quest-jewelry) to make gold to a really currency(?)

The WM jewelry is good, some of the rings have strange combination of bonuses, but thats the only small criticism.

Great update!
Flo619 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-31-2015, 09:46 PM   #155
Candyx
Initiate

Candyx is on a distinguished road

If this update goes live on Haven the server will die. Too many goats have too many war master coins; the goats are so overpowered at the moment that making it a new currency wont help either. NGD need to find a viable method of realm balance before working on any other update. This has been said before, but NGD continue to work on the easier task of new content rather than the core mechanics of the game.
Old 07-31-2015, 10:31 PM   #156
MDpro
Initiate

MDpro is on a distinguished road

Did they upload gold jewelry onto amun? If so, where can I get them? I was looking around last time I logged into amun, and I don't want to re-read 100+ posts in this thread.

Alsius or nothing
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-01-2015, 01:34 PM   #157
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDpro View Post
Did they upload gold jewelry onto amun? If so, where can I get them? I was looking around last time I logged into amun, and I don't want to re-read 100+ posts in this thread.
The NPCs that sell them are in each realms castle
Old 08-04-2015, 03:48 PM   #158
Frosk
Banned

Frosk will become famous soon enough

Hey everyone,

The level 55 jewelry items are available on sale at Amun.

These ones, as it happens with the WM ones, have a price assigned that may or may not be final.

You'll be able to find these new items on sale at the enchanters located over at the Markets in the "secondary" forts. The NPCs that are selling these, are:

- Mia Arle, at Algaros' Market
- Gretor, at Trelleborg's Market
- Imrak, at Menirah's Market

Best,
Frosk no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-04-2015, 04:38 PM   #159
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosk View Post
Hey everyone,

Amulet: 3000000 gold
Ring: 1500000 gold

-----------------------------

I wonder if someone will ever buy Swiftness, Ancient or Brilliant Ring The rest looks pretty good
Old 08-04-2015, 05:02 PM   #160
_Kharbon_
Baron

_Kharbon_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosk View Post
Hey everyone,

The jewellery looks pretty nice. the stats are great too. I just have two suggestions.
1. The price is possibly low. There are characters with tens of millions of gold all across the realms. Making rings expensive will improve the economy a bit.
2. Remove the "bound to character" property. Since the jewellery is brought for regular gold, there is no need for such restriction IMHO. Especially since you can trade gold..
3. Make the level restriction lower. The quest jewellery is comparable or even better than the new ones. There's no need to push people grinding before they can get them. Encouraging them to war is more profitable for the game.

It's good to see some mending on the gap between lv ~30 and 60 in the last few updates. I hope this will not be the last improvement like this :]
WM - WM - WM - 56 - 53 - 50

_Kharbon_ no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread