This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 01-07-2017, 11:49 AM   #71
C4RB0N4
Pledge

C4RB0N4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty1 View Post
You can make a setup as Freaky told, but it becomes entirely a war setup.

https://regnumsentinel.com/t6tb

Just made a quick one based on the spells he wrote.
wow.. that's... wayy better. thanks!

though i still have doubts about sm warlock survival with such setup, when max hp he can take is 3,9k and most of warlocks would have 3,6-3,7k. you guys have any experience on that?

back to the topic. i'm really against sm damage increase as it'll bring disbalance in game when sm will be used with boss jewels and great staff. almost every sm tree spell can come handy (except protection dome maybe) so only thing that could be changed to make it more handy is making 2/3 dmg buff cast time instant
C4RB0N4 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 12:42 PM   #72
Almighty1
Pledge

Almighty1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4RB0N4 View Post

though i still have doubts about sm warlock survival with such setup, when max hp he can take is 3,9k and most of warlocks would have 3,6-3,7k. you guys have any experience on that?
I wouldn't recommend that setup, unless you only war with a zerg which has good conjus.
What did you mean by survival with SM setup? I didnt get you.
Almighty1 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 04:19 PM   #73
MrFreaky
Pledge

MrFreaky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
True for some, but if ANY mage can out-DPS Sara, Bidinger, etc, I'll be ASStonished & ASStounded...

i have always said as long as the the Marks is not fully decked out with the best of bows and jewelry, then the SM mage will out DPS. but even then i think it'll be very close.

i'm very curious to compare the two. i think fort doors make good targets given they do not have self buffs or certain resistances.
MrFreaky no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 04:26 PM   #74
MrFreaky
Pledge

Quote:
if you can make setup fitting these requirements, plz share

best i can come up to is this:
https://regnumsentinel.com/t6t7
however, 3,7-3,8k hp may cause problems as attack speed is wat you're going for
yeah, so this is sort of what i was getting at. you'll have to sacrifice 550HP from your WM passive. i put this together in 1 minute.

https://regnumsentinel.com/t6te
Old 01-07-2017, 04:41 PM   #75
MrFreaky
Pledge

Quote:

so for the past week i have been experimenting with a diversity of SM setups. i am attempting to incorporate more 'group useful spells' such as Terror/Mod. but in doing so i am having to sacrifice that 550hp WM passive. but... at the same time i've been making up for it with vamp and sk.

something of this sort: https://regnumsentinel.com/t6tf
Old 01-09-2017, 11:30 AM   #76
Almighty1
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFreaky View Post
so for the past week i have been experimenting with a diversity of SM setups. i am attempting to incorporate more 'group useful spells' such as Terror/Mod. but in doing so i am having to sacrifice that 550hp WM passive. but... at the same time i've been making up for it with vamp and sk.

something of this sort: https://regnumsentinel.com/t6tf
Without WM passive you will probably get about 3.4k hp, unless u have Hp+const tunic and dmg+hp staff.

SK and vamp are 25 and 20 ranged spells, idk if it can be used instead of WM passive, when playing SM.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:58 PM   #77
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...SK and vamp are 25 and 20 ranged spells, idk if it can be used instead of WM passive, when playing SM.
Why not have all of the above + extras: https://regnumsentinel.com/t6u0 . You'll lack some range (no arc proj; -4.5m on r30 staff) & some damage (dra blo1 instead of 5), but with MoD, you are supposed to get in there & scrap, not stand up on the wall pretending to be an archer, right?

I'd advise against it but, for purists, find a point (bee swa for exp) & put it in arc proj for 20 secs of extra range, &/or nerf 4 of your cc's for a lil' extra damage (dra blo5).

Find a support knight ally (auras & eth mant) & a conj buddy too (DI, fri shi, mat & mag wall) & see what happens (I can't, loaned my last double-damage-bonus sm stick out years ago & ofc, never got it back).
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 02:41 AM   #78
Almighty1
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
Why not have all of the above + extras: https://regnumsentinel.com/t6u0 . You'll lack some range (no arc proj; -4.5m on r30 staff) & some damage (dra blo1 instead of 5), but with MoD, you are supposed to get in there & scrap, not stand up on the wall pretending to be an archer, right?

I'd advise against it but, for purists, find a point (bee swa for exp) & put it in arc proj for 20 secs of extra range, &/or nerf 4 of your cc's for a lil' extra damage (dra blo5).

Find a support knight ally (auras & eth mant) & a conj buddy too (DI, fri shi, mat & mag wall) & see what happens (I can't, loaned my last double-damage-bonus sm stick out years ago & ofc, never got it back).
Arcane projection is 60 sec duration, which is quite useful when it comes to archers on the enemy side. And dragon blood at lvl 5 gives you, 15 x 1.75 = 26.25 dmg. So, those spells can't be removed.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:05 PM   #79
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Arcane projection is 60 sec duration, which is quite useful when it comes to archers on the enemy side. And dragon blood at lvl 5 gives you, 15 x 1.75 = 26.25 dmg. So, those spells can't be removed.
The build above has dra blo 1 (good for 8.75 damage), & can easily incorporate arc proj 1-5 IF cc's are nerfed. As stated,the point of this RVR-build is NOT to compete with longer ranged archers from the wall's top or longest ranges, but instead to get in close (hopefully with conj & knight support), & make other casters irrelevant (for 30 secs, + sil & met). This negates/delays the typical barrage of typhoons one usually expects at fort doors for example. So, those spells CAN be removed, but at a cost that's maybe worth the price. Your choice....

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote