This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion > Clans

Clans Section to publish clans in search of new recruits

Old 04-07-2015, 04:53 PM   #11
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Grow up guys finally, teleing from battles got nerfed long time ago so if you cant prevent enemies from teleing from battle now it's most probably just your incapability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
Wankforce pr0 runners forever!
Don't know why are you crying about running from battles, it's been always part of RO, everyone is fleeing at some point. Especially, if alsius has higher numbers than other realms, you expect syrtis will run into your arms to get killed?

If that wasn't sarcasm from you Slarti, you have my sorry then. Yes, they are good in fleeing from lost battles. There is nothing wrong there, you know that.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:59 PM   #12
Slartibartfast
Master

Slartibartfast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
If that wasn't sarcasm from you Slarti, you have my sorry then. Yes, they are good in fleeing from lost battles. There is nothing wrong there, you know that.
It's like pest control, trying to catch all the cockroaches fleeing in all directions away from fort.

Anyway, it's interesting to see that happens when your army loses like 20% of people. Few dead, rest flee, not even trying to score one more.

Nothing concluding, just noticing.
Old 04-07-2015, 06:31 PM   #13
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
Don't know why are you crying about running from battles, it's been always part of RO, everyone is fleeing at some point. Especially, if alsius has higher numbers than other realms, you expect syrtis will run into your arms to get killed?

There is no penalty for trying or dying in this game.

When a decent group collectively decide to jump out to tp away, its just manifestation of how pathetic and zerg minded they are.
Depriving enemies from a few kills is more important than saving that last ally left behind or making someones effort to return or to reinforce them wasted.

Not acceptable, never was and never will be.
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 08:09 PM   #14
Telwe
Initiate

Telwe is on a distinguished road

If anything, we as a clan (gankforce) are guilty of fighting too many battles we have no hope of winning due to numbers. A lot of time we get zerged because we are 3 and we try fighting 5 and then 5 more show up. Areas around oc and pn are death traps because enemy numbers are never what they seem. I don't think we've ever run from an even # fight. Ever. (ever) So calling us zerg minded is ridiculous. How the fuck can we be zerg minded when we are a 15 ppl clan and there are other clans with 1k ppl?
Telwe no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 08:32 PM   #15
Slartibartfast
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telwe View Post
If anything, we as a clan (gankforce) are guilty of fighting too many battles we have no hope of winning due to numbers. A lot of time we get zerged because we are 3 and we try fighting 5 and then 5 more show up. Areas around oc and pn are death traps because enemy numbers are never what they seem. I don't think we've ever run from an even # fight. Ever. (ever) So calling us zerg minded is ridiculous. How the fuck can we be zerg minded when we are a 15 ppl clan and there are other clans with 1k ppl?
Your clan is here just because it's very well known how good at running away you are. All other applies to the most of Syrtis realm. See this thread for details: http://www.championsofregnum.com/for...d.php?t=105043
Old 04-07-2015, 08:44 PM   #16
Slartibartfast
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telwe View Post
Are you able to do a single fight without escaping away?

Screenshot took minute ago, behind Trelle again:
Old 04-07-2015, 08:53 PM   #17
PeanutButter
Pledge

PeanutButter is on a distinguished road

I have to agree that we run a lot.

However a lot of times when we run from forts we get people running after us and we end up killing them, so that's our way of saying goodbye I guess.

I think people don't like us because we gank and troll... But hey who doesn't in CoR, if no one did it would be boring as hell anyways.

Anways, haters gonna hate.

Cheers fkers
Old 04-07-2015, 09:00 PM   #18
Slartibartfast
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
However a lot of times when we run from forts we get people running after us and we end up killing them, so that's our way of saying goodbye I guess.
Your way is to cast teleport, not killing anyone.
Old 04-07-2015, 09:35 PM   #19
PeanutButter
Pledge

PeanutButter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
When I was still playing (month ago or so) I only teleported about 3-4 times in 1 1/2 month. I think that's manageable. Don't know how it is now, but I don't think it's that much worse.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:15 PM   #20
Telwe
Initiate

Telwe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Your clan is here just because it's very well known how good at running away you are. All other applies to the most of Syrtis realm. See this thread for details: http://www.championsofregnum.com/for...d.php?t=105043
No. Its because ppl are getting frustrated at getting killed.

Quote:
Are you able to do a single fight without escaping away?

Screenshot took minute ago, behind Trelle again: http://s10.postimg.org/n7fk1lweh/scr...7_22_40_12.jpg
ye next time screen shot behind you.

Quote:
We have the most rp per person for 4 or 5 consecutive months now (since our founding, and we're not even all active). So we teleport away from 7v15 fight. Sue us.
Telwe no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote