This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 10:52 AM   #1
c0wb0y
Initiate

c0wb0y is on a distinguished road
Default Tired of the alsius rudness

Today me and one of my fellow clan members was attacking and holding the elves at pinos . By ourself which is our right to do in the first place . and in the second place keeps them from moving to another fort or caslte while an army is being raised. The thanks we get is to be called stupid and have cuss words thrown at us . Yes some elves did get our rp but they did stay at the fort till an army came and we did kill one or two while we held them there. If you are not smart enough to figure why someone is doing something you should keep your mouth shut mainly ment for Blu........ 3 If I want to give away rp belive me I will do so. We do not take insults with out telling you what we think back . so yes it did get ugly in chat and those not involed sorry . But somethings just can't be let pass. If you are the type that likes to wait for the army fine more power to you it is your right. If you are the type that likes to be first on the line and hold the enemy I call you brother and don't let the others bad mouth you couse some one might get a tiny bit of rp you are doing your job for the realm.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:19 PM   #2
amade
Baron

amade is on a distinguished road

It's a game. Getting yourself killed over and over is not fun. I wasn't there but if I know Blu, the guy was trying his best to coordinate the attack better and avoid getting his realm mates getting killed over and over again. Now that's what I would call a brother.

And frankly, letting the enemy massacre you over and over again is really letting down the realm as well. This sort of thing makes the realm look very bad.

FoV Clan Inventory Listing
amade no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-13-2007, 12:31 PM   #3
c0wb0y
Initiate

c0wb0y is on a distinguished road

well your more than welcome to think what you want and let anyone you want to give you orders . and as for making the realm look bad by holding the enemy at one place ya right . ya'll are so hung up on rp and making the realm look bad but many things done by those who say they are so worried about making the realm look bad makes me sick. and you can call him brother all you want . he isn't mine if he thinks he alone runs the realm he needs to wake up and smell the roses. there is more than one way todo things and I don't agree with him being king he is nothing to me .but a small man who can cuss . not impressed so if that immpress you follow away be his shep baaahaaa Ps you said it its agame right get over it
Quote:
Originally Posted by amade
It's a game. Getting yourself killed over and over is not fun. I wasn't there but if I know Blu, the guy was trying his best to coordinate the attack better and avoid getting his realm mates getting killed over and over again. Now that's what I would call a brother.

And frankly, letting the enemy massacre you over and over again is really letting down the realm as well. This sort of thing makes the realm look very bad.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:06 PM   #4
DaggerSpell
Pledge

DaggerSpell is on a distinguished road

You know amade your right it is a game. As far as blu only being someone that can only cuss, maybe you need to take a better look. I am in the same clan as Blu. He knows tatics. As far as you holding them and getting two or three of them. Well that doesn't matter much because lets see they get rezzed. You did nothing but give them someone to rp farm.

Blu knows how to play the game. Yesterday we warned cowboy, Inkster, Twinkle, and an a shadows of death warrior, that they were headed for a trap following the sytris on a horse. The warrior and Inkster stopped until they were out of view. Blu and I went a different direction. When we got back to the alter two of the four were there. I am guessing the rest were there just did not see them. So it seems to me that you would have listened to blu this time you would have survived in srtyis and got about 20 to 30 rp out of the trip instead of giving up 20 to 30 rp to everyone that you ran into.

It's about tatics if you want to run in and get your self killed over and over, then by all means go right ahead and do so, but I can't imagine that is much fun. You guys are not level 50, you ca not take many people even in a group mainly because you don't use very good tatics, but this is just my own opinion and doesn't matter much to any one else.

I know that Blu cusses when people don't listen, but in most cases its because he has seen you die more then twice in the last 5 mins and he is trying to stop you from dying and you don't listen. I am not saying he is king by any means but you arent doing any good running up there and dying repeatly, but if that is what you want to do go right ahead more power to you.

Any ways this is a game if you don't like what someone says to you NGD made this cool thing called ignore you should try it instead of whining on the fourms about you dying so much and some trying to stop you and you dont listen.

Blu has been known to get an army quickly. If you don't think that he can you should have seen how many people where at his graduation. and how many have followed him and survived.

but again this is a game you can play anyway you wish ( but i believe that dieing over and over isn't much fun). Hope as you play more you learn better tatics and don't get killed so much.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:02 PM   #5
Comp
Count

Comp will become famous soon enough

P E R L Rocks....but that's a different story

Blu is a great tactician and I hunt with him quite a bit. We'll go off and kill 15 syrtis|ignis and walk back to Alsius.

EDIT: Just re-read the initial post from Cowboy and you'll give up free RP if you want?? Do you play for the other realms?? Scary!
Old 09-13-2007, 03:29 PM   #6
DonnAy
Banned

DonnAy is an unknown quantity at this point

well i gonna say it here to,u DONT KNOW TO PLAY,if u dont understand what BACK or WAIT means than dont play any more,i have other reasons to insult u and i gonna do it every time,u dont deserve any respect
DonnAy no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-13-2007, 03:37 PM   #7
Aries202
Banned

Aries202 is on a distinguished road

the way i see it i wont think blu is a brother to me also he cusses at people in ignis mario is the most followed person he doesnt curse when we dont listn we kno our mistakes and we try again if i was in alsius i would listn to cowboy most of the time ive seen him play as a knight i seen him kill a gang of people, like when he set off a pvp in beta that lasted like hours like serious who would listn to a person that curses at u for doin the wrong thing we r humens we always make a mistake if u never maked a mistake u most not b from this world. blu does have tactic but for a person that curses at me for doin sumthing wrong wont have alot of respect from me
Aries202 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-13-2007, 03:37 PM   #8
G40st
Master

G40st is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnAy
u DONT KNOW TO PLAY
Says who? You says that cowboy does not know how to play?! I played with CB in beta and he was the best knight i ever played with period

He understood the knight role like no one else i have played with, he saved my ass many times and i thank him for that.

And now im saying this to all rp addicted schmucks that keep telling cowboy that he shouldn't rush towards the enemy:

This is a GAME, you are allowed to do whatever you feel to do in it, if you wanna rush blindly towards your death then you are allowed to do so.

I play this game on MY rules, im not a puppet just doing what other people tells me too, this is Regnum not the Marine Corps.

Regards

My MMORPG Is put on a hold for a unknown period of time
G40st no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-13-2007, 03:41 PM   #9
Aries202
Banned

Aries202 is on a distinguished road

and a big JAAAAAAAAAA to u Blu a conjur wasnt his class in beta. say he was a knight still a lvl 50 one or sumthing like that u think u would have the nerve to tell him he doesnt kno how to play

(not tryin to make enemies here just sayin the truth )
Aries202 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-13-2007, 03:44 PM   #10
Froste
Baron

Froste is on a distinguished road

Ignore the control-freaks, especially rude control-freaks (:

Btw, you could always come to ignis, cb (: