This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 08:26 PM   #21
GreekFireborn
Pledge

GreekFireborn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by esptupac View Post
That's it? no update to warlock? There is so much stuff that need to be fixed since the new lvl caps. It's so disappointing...we don't need no fancy dragon caves and instanced pvE shit...tbh that instanced battlezone shit from previous update was a total fail for Haven.
What i wanna see from NGD is making intelligence affect direct spell damage plz
GreekFireborn no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 08:43 PM   #22
bois
Count

bois will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlue4 View Post
I know that usually nobody gives a fuck about the f.cking Germans, but if you'd like to rescue Valhalla, it is already urgent to reduce the Portal Gem dragon wish to (about) once a week.
Syrtis has about 20 Gems
Unfortunately, when something hit Amun, the devs are already set and are only concerned about bugs for that patch. If something is incredibly easy to change, they might do so but don't hold your breath.
Things that hit Amun were agreed upon months prior so no last minute changes.

To your specific problem, I am sure I sound like a stuck record now to the devs. The formula should be : once a Draconic gem is wished and exists , the wish is no longer available for that realm until that gem expires. Full stop.

I can't imagine that this is a very difficult change to make.
When Ignis/Horus started stacking XP bonuses from excessive invasions they surely fixed that one in a hurry .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
NGD are clever, they made instanced bosses so people scroll knights to 60 in order to drop.
Scroll Barbarians bro. You don't need knights as the drop I expect will be a simple roll, 1 of 15. Nothing else. If the dragon instances didn't change since I last saw them you will need about 9 barbarians per party to do the job.

Last edited by bois; 10-25-2013 at 09:04 PM.
bois no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 09:09 PM   #23
Krungle
Master

Krungle is on a distinguished road

"low population time" Which realm on Haven? Which day of the week? One of the highest population times, aside from weekends, for Alsius, is Monday morning three hours before patch until patch time. Better than half of our invasions occur in that slot. Plus then other realms have a heavy presence at various times that Alsius is low in population. Basically, someone is low in population and another high in population except for three or four hours in the evening on *some* weeknights and during the weekends on Haven. So does this mean that if you cannot play in USA Primetime on Haven you can never invade, never get a wish, and add insult to injury with the Kill-at-castle WarMaster Quests? There is a thread 'Haven is dying' so are you now aiming to shoot the horse?

I am also wondering how this 'must capture gate' thing will work on Haven as the gate rarely remains captured for long enough get from the gate to the noble, much less a far gem. And the gate is nearly always capped in every invasion, even if momentarily, with Alsius' invasions, and Alsius has to break doors again to extract the gems. Of course, this is not the case when another realm invades Alsius, generally speaking, because we do not have another realm cooperating with us like Sygnis does. That lock may work on a high population server, but I think it is going to fail on Haven and result in a mass exodus.

Dragon caves now open, this should be a good thing, as long as there is jewelry on the tables to balance out old players and new. Thank you!

The new combat mode is also a good thing, balancing attacker and attackee.

Mmmm... move the tele? I guess I will have to wait and see how that works out.

Wish changes sound good, not like on Haven we ever do negative wishes anyway.

I am not sure if 15 minutes is long enough if the relic is being run mountless, but we will see. Personally I would have made it a 20 minute timer.

Relic timer: about time (that was a pun). Kudos.

Nice dragon bug fix. I bet Sygnis is boo-hooing about that one since the bug most benefited allied realms.
Krungle no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 09:23 PM   #24
Raindance
Initiate

Raindance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krungle View Post
"low population time" Which realm on Haven?
Alsius, of course. Like, everybody knows that. Everyday of the week. Every time of the day.
Raindance no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 09:24 PM   #25
bois
Count

bois will become famous soon enough

I do agree that is going to be very interesting to work out "low population time" as the server has a generally anaemic population. If we were to look at Haven , we might need a 24 hour low pop time. Just kidding .Or am I ? What we do have is ratios that change in any 24 hour period.

There is a formula Krungle. Stalkered teams could get to the gem and wait, coordinate in party and as a second larger team caps the gate they pull the gem. Both teams then mass and make for the gate. If gate is lost they just try to steam roll through. Stalkered teams could try to recap the gate if not detected as the main group approaches.
There are ways. but it does need a high degree of synergy. Something we all lost to be truthful.

Oh the wish changes are great. You might have not been around in that era of the negative wish. Be glad that you were not. Choosing that wish was considered so low an act that effectively it had a moratorium on it. On top of that it had issues that caused peculiar calculations of negative XP that were to say the least, frustrating.
bois no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 09:29 PM   #26
GrimNightfall
Initiate

GrimNightfall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
"low population time" Which realm on Haven? Which day of the week? One of the highest population times, aside from weekends, for Alsius, is Monday morning three hours before patch until patch time. Better than half of our invasions occur in that slot. Plus then other realms have a heavy presence at various times that Alsius is low in population. Basically, someone is low in population and another high in population except for three or four hours in the evening on *some* weeknights and during the weekends on Haven. So does this mean that if you cannot play in USA Primetime on Haven you can never invade, never get a wish, and add insult to injury with the Kill-at-castle WarMaster Quests? There is a thread 'Haven is dying' so are you now aiming to shoot the horse?

I am also wondering how this 'must capture gate' thing will work on Haven as the gate rarely remains captured for long enough get from the gate to the noble, much less a far gem. And the gate is nearly always capped in every invasion, even if momentarily, with Alsius' invasions, and Alsius has to break doors again to extract the gems. Of course, this is not the case when another realm invades Alsius, generally speaking, because we do not have another realm cooperating with us like Sygnis does. That lock may work on a high population server, but I think it is going to fail on Haven and result in a mass exodus.

Dragon caves now open, this should be a good thing, as long as there is jewelry on the tables to balance out old players and new. Thank you!

I am not sure if 15 minutes is long enough if the relic is being run mountless, but we will see. Personally I would have made it a 20 minute timer.

Nice dragon bug fix. I bet Sygnis is boo-hooing about that one since the bug most benefited allied realms.

This game is too easy
GrimNightfall no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 11:28 PM   #27
Slartibartfast
Master

Slartibartfast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by esptupac View Post
That's it? no update to warlock? There is so much stuff that need to be fixed since the new lvl caps. It's so disappointing...we don't need no fancy dragon caves and instanced pvE shit...tbh that instanced battlezone shit from previous update was a total fail for Haven.
Agree to that. Glancing at the changelog gives me no thrill at all. What about hundereds of reported bugs, dating years ago, and STILL not fixed?
Old 10-25-2013, 11:45 PM   #28
errei
Banned

errei is on a distinguished road

Quote:

ye man, u r tottaly right. NGD made a research and found out the best way to damage your realm. actually, NSA and FBI are doing their bests to make Alsius loose, too. Which update wasnt a clear against-alsius tho at all, huh? According with your conspiracy theories, all NGD members would have at least one tattoo which they declare their hate to alsius realm. its a conspiracy!
errei no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-26-2013, 12:11 AM   #29
Slartibartfast
Master

Slartibartfast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by errei View Post
ye man, u r tottaly right. NGD made a research and found out the best way to damage your realm. actually, NSA and FBI are doing their bests to make Alsius loose, too. Which update wasnt a clear against-alsius tho at all, huh? According with your conspiracy theories, all NGD members would have at least one tattoo which they declare their hate to alsius realm. its a conspiracy!
Please, stop being drama queen. Kungle set good questions, not related to directly Alsius.

I see this update as introducion of tons of new bugs. Not any of old ones fixed. No update to the mages. No update to mage related boss jewlery (at least in Alsius). Nothing to makes me, as a mage, happy.

Haven't seen any boss drop adjustments related to level and class.

Flogging a dead horse, this is how I see this changelog.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:29 AM   #30
GrimNightfall
Initiate

GrimNightfall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
Please, stop being drama queen. Kungle set good questions, not related to directly Alsius.
All of Krungle posts include something along the lines of " Alsius is the best even when we are outnumbered" or "Syrtis and Ignis always need to form alliances" or " NGD hates Alsius. "
I don't think errei is being a drama queen, Krungle just needs to stop posting.

This game is too easy
GrimNightfall no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread