This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 06:44 PM   #11
bigjim
Baron

bigjim will become famous soon enough

My god how old are you aj? There comes a time in everyone's life where they need to grow up. As you can see that conversation was taken greatly out of context. You can tell that Orcus was being sarcastic of the fact that you stole 2 million of his own gold. Orcus would not steal money from people. I have known Orcus for several months now, and he is not the typed that would steal money. Quit trying to cover your ass AJ, and just tell the truth. Try to make things right, and it will work out better for you than trying to make a complete lie up. Quit trying to blame everyone but yourself.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:49 PM   #12
0rcus
Pledge

0rcus is on a distinguished road

Aj, i've told nothing about you here, but you did. ok. i thought you could change, but i see, that some people cannot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by executer
look at the facts!
Facts? What facts do you have? Screenshot of me saying "i stole it from other people" ? And do you have any proof, that i wasn't joking? You can notice, that chat scrollbar is almost on top. Why, Aj? It looks like you wanted to hide next posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelwinged_Devil
find people he stole from
Yeah, find some. Good luck. Looking for them will take much time, because there is nobody robbed by me. Oh, wait, maybe there is someone. Good, i've found that screenshot i robbed aj.jpg. You told me, that i robbed you, but you didn't answer my question. Can you tell me here, how much money did i steal from you? And where did you get that money? And don't tell, that everyone in GoP is thief, you don't know anyone of us. everyone in gop is thief.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by executer
how do i send it to ngd?
Send it to their email. It's good idea, i hope they've some chat log or trade transfer log. It should bring light to this problem.
0rcus no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-19-2007, 06:52 PM   #13
bigjim
Baron

bigjim will become famous soon enough

Orcus don't worry about it man. I am sure AJ is around 10 years old from the grammar he uses in his post and his chat dialog in Regnum.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:56 PM   #14
Tyr
Master

Tyr is on a distinguished road

I don’t think there is a rule against double posting but the admins can ban any one the chose to.

The devs are not going to do any thing about this because there is no way to steal from another player. The only way he got the money is it was given to him. If he refuses to give it back very little can or will be done as the money was given up voluntarily. I feel sorry for who ever lost the money and I doubt they will get it back.

Organized Confusion

Tyr no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-19-2007, 07:06 PM   #15
Amyroberts
Pledge

Amyroberts is on a distinguished road

Wow this is really low guys. Orcus is a good guy and everyone in the gop will stick up for him because as a member of the GOP he is our brother. And we are not theives seriously come on why would anyone in the GOP steal when we can easily get it from mobs. Come on Grow up!
Amyroberts no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-19-2007, 07:58 PM   #16
Torturesoul
Pledge

Torturesoul is on a distinguished road

I have met aj before, the guy is such a j*rk, i cant believe someone entrusted his money to a 10 years old kid
Old 04-19-2007, 10:52 PM   #17
twiistedkaos
Apprentice

twiistedkaos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr
I don’t think there is a rule against double posting but the admins can ban any one the chose to.

The devs are not going to do any thing about this because there is no way to steal from another player. The only way he got the money is it was given to him. If he refuses to give it back very little can or will be done as the money was given up voluntarily. I feel sorry for who ever lost the money and I doubt they will get it back.
Haha, I completely agree Tyr. Maybe everyone should drop it completely(maybe AJ). You can't "steal" from anyone. Everyone can cry all they want if they give items / money to another player and they don't get it back. Should teach you the simple lesson that you shouldn't trust anyone with your gold / items in game except for yourself. I don't even trust my best friend with my gold, let a lone a complete stranger across the world.
twiistedkaos no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-20-2007, 11:39 AM   #18
executer
Pledge

executer is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=0rcus]Aj, i've told nothing about you here, but you did. ok. i thought you could change, but i see, that some people cannot.

Facts? What facts do you have? Screenshot of me saying "i stole it from other people" ? And do you have any proof, that i wasn't joking? You can notice, that chat scrollbar is almost on top. Why, Aj? It looks like you wanted to hide next posts.

Yeah, find some. Good luck. Looking for them will take much time, because there is nobody robbed by me. Oh, wait, maybe there is someone. Good, i've found that screenshot Attachment 2695. You told me, that i robbed you, but you didn't answer my question. Can you tell me here, how much money did i steal from you? And where did you get that money? And don't tell, that everyone in GoP is thief, you don't know anyone of us. Attachment 2696

ahh the scroll bar was @ teh top because i only thought of it after you said it soo i had to scroll to screenshot it and all the people who have been chatting are fro mgop an you just want them to stick up for you
executer no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-20-2007, 11:41 AM   #19
executer
Pledge

executer is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiistedkaos
Haha, I completely agree Tyr. Maybe everyone should drop it completely(maybe AJ). You can't "steal" from anyone. Everyone can cry all they want if they give items / money to another player and they don't get it back. Should teach you the simple lesson that you shouldn't trust anyone with your gold / items in game except for yourself. I don't even trust my best friend with my gold, let a lone a complete stranger across the world.
also you are not aloud to transfer !
executer no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-20-2007, 01:55 PM   #20
sardid
Apprentice

sardid is on a distinguished road

ok executer, as from the posts you have seen me say about you, i have not done anything to antaganize you, i have said everything fair and just in the other topic, and i just don't give two shits anymore
mate how old are you, because you lie like a cheap watch
GoP, as said by amyroberts, will stick up for their members we deal with things fair and what you are doing is completly wrong and you know it.

you are making up everything you say about GoP and assuming that we are concentrating on getting one over on you, trust us, we're not, just hoping justice be served.
you trying to frame Orcus, thats just idiotic(as he has been on this game for yonks, people knowing him for being a friendly person) and lands you into more trouble, giving me the impression of you thinking "if i'm going down, i'm taking everyone with me" which just not smart.
i am sick of wasting my breath on you so grow up and grow some
sardid no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread