This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

View Poll Results: Multirealming, good or bad?
Multirealming is good 12 24.49%
Multirealming is bad 37 75.51%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2011, 03:55 AM   #21
_Enio_
Marquis

_Enio_ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandaMan View Post
I think you need to work on your polling skills. Forum polls aren't all that great of a measure of opinion in the first place, and when you can't even construct one properly the results are meaningless. Anyone who would answer "multirealming is good" is clearly retarded. Of course it isn't "good," but that doesn't make it "bad" either.
Wow man, you made me agree to you, thats a one timer.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:31 AM   #22
blood-raven
Master

blood-raven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerious View Post
I voted bad for some reason :
- Players who only want to play the current *strongest* realm
- Players who only want to harrass the players they don't like and fight against (by using freeze or others annnoying spells)
- Players who only want to drop boss items for when *maybe* they will switch realm and/or/hide items and make them unused
- It make hard the realm population balance for NGD
- Players who like to chat with ppl from other realms (just to get to know them)
- Players who want to see how the other realms look like
- Players who enjoy fighting for the "wrong side"

As staded before, it's not good or bad.
i think this:

is how we al feel about this
Old 08-19-2011, 07:45 AM   #23
NotScias
Baron

NotScias will become famous soon enough

/me no cares

I know many multirealmers who are fine and not a problem at all.
I don't see what's wrong for someone to change to another side for more challenge/differences etc...

Of course there'll be always some douchy multirealmers who'll spy or just come to insult, but there's douches everywhere and we cannot do much against them anyways.

I know it's supposed to be forbidden by the rules (like multiaccounting) but enforcing them would make a lot of players leave and would create more issues while not resolving the matter...

The other realm awaits...
Now playing much better games
NotScias no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #24
Kitsuni
Baron

Kitsuni is on a distinguished road

As others have stated, by complaining about multirealming you're taking a hypothetical problem and making it a problem for NGD's line of revenue. Taking away multirealming will directly impact NGD's main flow of cash, as I can say from experience over the years that most users who put alot of money into this game are not new players or those who start in a single realm, but those why go to other realms to try them out, buy lv45+ scrolls, mounts, XP scrolls and the whole works who already know the game and want to play it in a different light.

I don't agree with multirealming. I never multirealmed on Horus in the few years I played there, and I made a strong point of never doing so. However multirealm on RA but it was an entirely differently community there multirealming was encouraged, as enemies often got along well as friends and loved to hunt together and hang out inbetween battles (alot like Horus used to be in the early days). But I would not enforce this view upon anyone else - each user is allowed to think what they want to about multirealming, but I think that ultimately it must remain as a freedom, both for the benefit of users and for NGD's pocket. It may hurt the game, but I guarantee you the impact it has is so miniscule that it doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things compared to the sheer amount of other problems in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Enio_ View Post
Wow man, you made me agree to you, thats a one timer.
Pure gold. Come to think of it, I agree with Van too, that's also a one timer!
Kitsuni no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote