This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 03-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #21
makarios68
Count

makarios68 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell_bound
You're the epitome of a delusional whiner, who thinks that a group of people, that labored god knows how long, to give birth to this game and you think they fucken owe you something?

Man xim was a fucken choice of yours. If you bought xim it was because you thought you would benefit and only you. Remember twat this game is free. So don't bitch about wtf anyone owes you, least of all NGD!

Fuck you guys are making me noxious with your stupidity. I swear my IQ has dropped a thousand fold by reading the drivel on these damn forums. Get the fuck off your high horse and show some damn respect, twat!
Anyone who finds this language unacceptable plz click the "report bad post" triangle and report it.

This guy uses such language in almost every post...
makarios68 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #22
Inkster
Count

Inkster has a spectacular aura aboutInkster has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by makarios68
Anyone who finds this language unacceptable plz click the "report bad post" triangle and report it.

I totally agree younger people use this forum and such language is unnecessary

:edit: reported as bad post
Old 03-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #23
Inkster
Count

Inkster has a spectacular aura aboutInkster has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I swear my IQ has dropped a thousand fold by reading the drivel on these damn forums.

Does this make your current IQ - 999?
Old 03-12-2008, 04:09 PM   #24
Twinkle1
Initiate

Twinkle1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You're the epitome of a delusional whiner, who thinks that a group of people, that labored god knows how long, to give birth to this game and you think they fucken owe you something?

Man xim was a fucken choice of yours. If you bought xim it was because you thought you would benefit and only you. Remember twat this game is free. So don't bitch about wtf anyone owes you, least of all NGD!

Fuck you guys are making me noxious with your stupidity. I swear my IQ has dropped a thousand fold by reading the drivel on these damn forums. Get the fuck off your high horse and show some damn respect, twat!
The language is unacceptable and i don't think you need be so hard on him.
He obviously dose not realize how darn hard NGD work to sort the probs out and considering that there are only a few of them they have given us a dam good game.
Yes we could do without the lag and other issues but i am sure they will sort out in the long run.
All you peeps that are getting despondent with it hold on coz when all is fixed and new content is put in to keep us busy this will be a awesome game.
Twinkle1 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #25
trulyem
Master

trulyem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I post on these forms because there is no voice of reason here, and if there is a voice it's one that is cloaked in deceit, wishing only its desires to be accepted and born within the game.

I realize its inane of me to expect people to realize that what they are doing is harming the game and the future of it. But someone has to stand up, and I'm not the only one to do this - there has been many. However, there needs to be consistency in the presentation of this view. And that is why I am here.
I see the voice of reason, huh? Saying f*ck in your post is being a voice of reason?
Everyone who post and does not a spam a thread projects his own voice of reason because if not, whats the point of having an opinion to become sensible ?

I know this is a public forum, and everyone can say what they want since it is public, you have no right to tell us what kind of messages to say. The admin and mods are the judge of that. If this was privately yours, I assume you can set the rules but, its not so live with it.

NGD also would like to listen to the player's thoughts and these forums make it happen. I have been, myself, an annoying member, in these forums yet I have not been banned.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #26
CumeriTarenes
Baron

CumeriTarenes is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I already did it as soon as I read his post. Unaccceptable even for me, who gets only half of his insults right, since english is not my first language
Old 03-12-2008, 05:03 PM   #27
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

Angelwinged_Devil is on a distinguished road

Quote:

+1

I second this... the only thread where he asked for forgiveness is not active anymore.

Hell, I stopped reading his posts just as today or yesterday because he voices his opinions as the golden truth
Angelwinged_Devil no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:09 PM   #28
Valour
Master

Valour is on a distinguished road

Why should every thread be turning into a debate about you Hell_bound?

I come to post the problems I get with the server, not to read your insults to people and the community.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #29
Hell_bound
Master

Hell_bound is on a distinguished road

First, of all AwD I never asked forgiveness in that thread, nor have I asked forgiveness anywhere.

Second, there was tread that I created which was spammed to death had not one swear word in it.

The point is none of you like how I reason nor voice my opinion - without or with swear words and that is a fact that cannot be denied.

But when you attack NGD without cause you should realize that you a heaping coals of wrath on your head, for they have and are doing the best they can. And no one should talk so badly about them and threaten to leave.

If you want to leave, fine do so. But remember don't let the door slam you in ass as you are trying to walk out. This stupid posturing from those of you that engage in this behavior is unneeded.

And finally, NGD will find their way, they will make changes, they well become better and they will be long after any of you have given up.
Hell_bound no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:51 PM   #30
Dupa_z_Zasady
Banned

Dupa_z_Zasady is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvak2669
Piękny nick, nie powiem

my two cents:
They are working on the game all the time, the lag was weaker before, but now we have more and more players. Be patient, as they are trying new solutions.
Yeah i'm aware of it, but i'd like to have more information. That is my point.
Dupa_z_Zasady no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote