This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion > Clans

Clans Section to publish clans in search of new recruits

Old 10-02-2015, 05:39 PM   #1
Telwe
Initiate

Telwe is on a distinguished road
Default Looking to Create a Clan (Alsius Ra)

Hi guys,

If you're tired of Haven population issues, I would like to recommend moving to RA, specifically Alsius. I foresee one of the main obstacles being the language barrier. A solution to this could be making an english-speaking clan on alsius. I know Ignis already have one but to my knowledge there is no english Alsius clan.

If you're interested in moving permanently let me know. I havent made the decision yet but a couple of very frustrating days standing around looking for people to fight for 30 minutes (and then getting zerged by 10x your number) is rapidly convincing me to make a change.
Telwe no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:50 PM   #2
Ulmar
Pledge

Ulmar is on a distinguished road

There is actually at least one English-speaking clan I know in Alsius Ra, Valhalla (Not to be confused with the German server). Sadly, I believe it is almost inactive now :/ Last time I checked, only Elia was still playing regularly, but that might have changed since then.

Anyway, good luck with the clan. I hope you'll find what you like in Ra.

The old saying says "Conjurers first !" - Pizdzius' Comic.
Ulmar no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 08:10 PM   #3
MDpro
Initiate

MDpro is on a distinguished road

Good choice to join Alsius in Ra.

Valhalla is the English speaking clan of the realm, but it's very rare to see one of their members online. I was going to try and join them a while back, but ended up joining a good Spanish speaking clan (even though I only speak English, but a few of our members know English pretty well). The only other clan that I've seen where their members speak English is the clan "Unknown", but I'm not sure if they are an open clan or just a group of friends. In Ra, I've talked with a few players from Syrtis Haven, they come and go, so you will probably find some players you are familiar with eventually.

Good luck with starting/finding a clan. Prepare for 100000 clan invites a day by random people before you establish one.

And save up some gold, you will find some pretty good stuff in the auction if you keep an eye on it.

Alsius or nothing
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:22 PM   #4
WhateverUSMC
Initiate

WhateverUSMC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDpro View Post
Good luck with starting/finding a clan. Prepare for 100000 clan invites a day by random people before you establish one.

And save up some gold, you will find some pretty good stuff in the auction if you keep an eye on it.
Everything about this ^ is 100% spot on. Most of the nice folks on Ra will gladly add you to their clan, and though some might not speak English, I think you'll be surprised just how many people there DO understand our gibberish.

About the auctions; WOW, they actually USE them! And a lot of good stuff in there, too! Also; check out the Loot section of the auction. Saved myself a lot of grinding by checking there before selecting a realm quest.
Old 10-03-2015, 12:20 AM   #5
MDpro
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverUSMC View Post
Also; check out the Loot section of the auction. Saved myself a lot of grinding by checking there before selecting a realm quest.
I leveled to 60 by letter tasks (getting ganked drives me nuts), but I too bought loot from the auction whenever I had the gold for it... It made things go quicker. But it was expensive, every 100 feline whiskers was about 750-800k.

@ Telwe: I'd suggest doing what I did, and sell all of your mags in the auction asap. The price there is 150k, but I usually sell for a little less just to get someone to buy them quicker.

Alsius or nothing
Old 10-03-2015, 03:13 PM   #6
TurboLover
Apprentice

TurboLover is on a distinguished road

I have a low level char there too. I was looking for an english speaking clan, but now I don't play there anymore.
Old 10-03-2015, 03:46 PM   #7
Loque
Master

Loque is on a distinguished road

My barb is in Valhalla there together with other players from Haven like Skit, Pauluzz, Ulmar etc but most of them don't play there now. Every once in a while when I do log in there, I see a few non-Haven English players but not much. Also, old active players who got me in the clan like Znurre aren't active too as far as I know or atleast don't see them during my log-ins.

Good luck anyhow.
Loque no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 01:54 AM   #8
UnknownUser
Pledge

UnknownUser is on a distinguished road

Come to Ignis Ra. We have quite of few Haven players there and language is no issue. Ra's one and only real issue is item pricing lol. Other than that its great. Ive been there for around 5 months now I have a WM barb and a lvl55 knight.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:14 AM   #9
MDpro
Initiate

If any more Haven players go to Ignis Ra, we're just going to bring the imbalance issue to Ra and end up ruining the best server we have. Ignis already has been the most popular realm for most of this year in Ra so far, even before all these Haven players started going there.

If I was to make a FAIR suggestion to anyone that wants to join Ra but is not sure which realm, Syrtis could use more players, and they are funner to fight against than Ignis, so I'd imagine fun to fight with. Basically this is all Ignis does all day: Zergs, captures Agg, spams areas.. Very one-track minded. http://i.imgur.com/azF45Wn.jpg (ss taken 2 mins ago) and their hunters more often than not spam reveal on your dead bodies afterwards.

Language shouldn't be an issue for anyone when selecting a realm for Ra... I don't speak Spanish, and I didn't know a single player when I started playing in Alsius Ra again... I managed just fine to play there.

Alsius or nothing

Last edited by MDpro; 10-08-2015 at 05:35 AM. Reason: I forgot a letter.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:50 AM   #10
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDpro View Post
If any more Haven players go to Ignis Ra, we're just going to bring the imbalance issue to Ra and end up ruining the best server we have. Ignis already has been the most popular realm for most of this year in Ra so far, even before all these Haven players started going there.

If I was to make a FAIR suggestion to anyone that wants to join Ra but is not sure which realm, Syrtis could use more players, and they are funner to fight against than Ignis, so I'd imagine fun to fight with. Basically this is all Ignis does all day: Zergs, captures Agg, spams areas.. Very one-track minded. http://i.imgur.com/azF45Wn.jpg (ss taken 2 mins ago) and their hunters more often than not spam reveal on your dead bodies afterwards.

Language shouldn't be an issue for anyone when selecting a realm for Ra... I don't speak Spanish, and I didn't know a single player when I started playing in Alsius Ra again... I managed just fine to play there.
The population is different everyday. One day it can be goats farming everyone. The next it can be gelfs. These past weeks it's been ignis farming agg. But with Ra that's normal. I remember goats invading back to back a couple months ago each night. Best part is that you could have a zerg at agg and still 10-25 players fighting good bridge war at pb.