This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 04:58 PM   #61
Ricksa
Apprentice

Ricksa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topogigio_BR View Post
Piranha was indded controled by a brazilian company called "Boa Compra"(Good Shop).
Part of the problem that i saw in Piranha was that the company did not choose the administrators from the regnum comunity, they have take the concept of managing games for teenagers and brought it to Regnum. It didnt work quite well, and the brazilian company left Piranha, and gave it back for NGD to run.

NGD only reason to merge Piranha and Ra is the language, portuguese and spanish are very close languages, although i think they will have a big disapointement, I think they will lose at least half of brazilians clients.

Most players from piranha that i know of will just stop playing, so the merge is not quite a merge, is more like a "save who we can save".
O povo aqui ta reclamando porque Haven ta muito pior do que Piranha em termos de populaçao e acçao, experiencia de jogo etc etc e mesmo assim NGD decide fazer fusao de Piranha....

Voces la é que tinham tudo e reclamaram na mesma... Piranha era 2ª melhor servidor que NGD tinha...

Só consigiram fusao por causa desse choro eterno que voces sao bons a fazer sobre algo que nem sequer tava tao mal qto voces dissem.

Problema do Piranha é o proprio comunidade, voces foderam-se a si proprios, nenhum admin atura o povo de Piranha chorando/spamando toda a hora.

O merge nao é sobre "save who we can save" se isso fosse o caso Haven ja era fundido com outro servidor.

Servidor que precisava de fusao era o Haven não Piranha...
Ricksa no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #62
JOPAGO
Baron

JOPAGO is on a distinguished road

Uhuuuuuuuu mimimi,

Véi, que consumidor fica satisfeito com serviço mal feito? Os caras roubando na cara dura e não tinha ngm a quem recorrer. Haven ja foi fundido e vcs tem q viver com isso, agora é a Vez do Piranha ter sua vez de salvação. Tem varios jogadores aki que gastam uma boa grana no jogo, a NGD nao iria querer perder esses consumidores.

A Sociedade
JOPAGO no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-21-2013, 06:34 PM   #63
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Please, continue in English or I will have to remove your replies. Thank you!
Adrian no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-22-2013, 12:50 AM   #64
fotomay
Initiate

fotomay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bois View Post
Fotomay, I tend to agree that server have highs and lows but I have an uneasy feeling about this round. I have been through many ups and downs and when I logged in a few times ( very recently) to check, for the first time in probably ever, I became concerned for Haven. ...
yee... im worried as well :| but, i dont see what else we can do. we've already made our views clear to ngd (for ages). i guess i can only wait and encourage and hope.
fotomay no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-22-2013, 05:21 PM   #65
Checkit
Banned

Checkit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohan View Post
it would, Haven hardly ever reaches over 85 players at the same time, 85 more players is nothing compared to the amount of players they expect to hold on that merge
I like how you pulled that statistic out of your ass and tried to pass it off as fact.

But I forgot the server won't grow after the merge. How could I forget that.
Checkit no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #66
Awrath
Master

Awrath is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkit View Post
I like how you pulled that statistic out of your ass and tried to pass it off as fact.

But I forgot the server won't grow after the merge. How could I forget that.
You should know by now, this forum is full of master statisticians.
Awrath no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-25-2013, 09:36 AM   #67
Imago-Thunderfist
Initiate

Imago-Thunderfist is on a distinguished road

Adrian deserves tons of respect, even though this thread is kind of a hostile environment for him, he keeps replying.

Anyway, let's just hope that the amount of players on Haven will grow, perhaps it will. And in the mean time, I'll keep playing other games

I'm glad for the players on Piranha, I've seen empty servers before (Tyr) and I don't wish that to happen to any server.
Imago-Thunderfist no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #68
Krungle
Master

Krungle is on a distinguished road

I prefer the smaller community where everyone knows your name.
I liked Cheers, too. That Norm was anything but.
I will miss Coach, too.
But that is what Haven is, a small community where everyone knows everyone else.
WoW got so big no one knew anyone else after awhile and everyone formed cliques and only played in their clique or went off to solo, often badly. Team work and grouping suffered as a result. I have seen the same in many games. Smaller is sometimes better.
Krungle no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #69
Raindance
Initiate

Raindance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Please, continue in English or I will have to remove your replies. Thank you!
Lol, so when Ricksa posts in another language you finally notice him, but when he got hacked and asked to receive any help you ignore his posts? Greaaaat.
Raindance no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #70
Phlue4
Master

Phlue4 is on a distinguished road

It is a bit sad to see that the general spirit here seems to have fallen down to the level in the German gamigo forum.
It has been like this over there for years, but the game still runs as ever. I can only wish the ngd guys patience and a good nature... and I could understand if they stopped reading those threads.

Another thing, Valhalla is frighteningly quiet atm, though I don't know why this happened so quickly
I guess the main reason is realm inbalance which is hard to fix, but maybe the dragonic gem shouldn't be wishable more than once a week. Multirealmers are a problem, too, maybe there should be a time frame of 1 day in changing between two characters of different realms... and the huge resist rate is a problem... and mind squasher, too... but sorry for ot, I just like this game to much

Last edited by Phlue4; 08-26-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Phlue4 no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread