This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 02-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #21
Archonaut
Banned

Archonaut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdk View Post
Since when you use shaders
Haha True Story.
Archonaut no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #22
Tamui
Baron

Tamui is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bois View Post
It is rather interesting. It is neither confirmed or disclaimed by NGD so there might be some truth in silence. It is also rather interesting that Race change scrolls are here as well. Maybe a prelude of things to come.

But Alsius could use an elf, Syrtis and Ignis, Dwarf creatures. Would it help balance? who knows?

A new Kingdom? Well that could be interesting. More interesting on a server like Horus which struggles to keep its 3 realms adequately populated for 24 hours. Such a thing would be a massive undertaking, fraught with unknown risk, balancing nightmares, massive terrain reorganization and a shock to the game. The only thing that might work is that mercenary idea .

The premium item for the instant level 60 does leave me rather nervous too. My spidey sense is tingling that something may be down the pipeline. It might not be a cap raise but a split into further subclasses.

Rumour mill grinds on.
He he yeah, It wouldn't be bad. I mean Alsius was a neutral Realm at first then it was engaged with the two other realms(Maybe this is the reason of Under population? ) And who knows, if you go by the back stories, maybe some elves went with the "humans" to North. I'm imagining Ice Elves
Another Kingdom? Hmm probably it will become a Realm where Alsius can rule on. Yeah, that Mercenary Idea is pretty cool
New subclasses? Awesome too, but what? It's already hard to balance those six, especially having Hunters underpowered whilst Barbarian Overpowered.
New Cap? Maybe too, but surely not for now.
Tamui no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:02 PM   #23
Archonaut
Banned

Archonaut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamui View Post
He he yeah, It wouldn't be bad. I mean Alsius was a neutral Realm at first then it was engaged with the two other realms(Maybe this is the reason of Under population? ) And who knows, if you go by the back stories, maybe some elves went with the "humans" to North. I'm imagining Ice Elves
Another Kingdom? Hmm probably it will become a Realm where Alsius can rule on. Yeah, that Mercenary Idea is pretty cool
New subclasses? Awesome too, but what? It's already hard to balance those six, especially having Hunters underpowered whilst Barbarian Overpowered.
New Cap? Maybe too, but surely not for now.
The Regnum Online Storyline is really not different from any other, un-original. I hope they one day will actually adjust some things and expand our story-line for people like my self who love reading story-lines.
Archonaut no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:39 AM   #24
EMIN
Initiate

EMIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archonaut View Post
The Regnum Online Storyline is really not different from any other, un-original. I hope they one day will actually adjust some things and expand our story-line for people like my self who love reading story-lines.
I love stories too but in my occasion I try to do quests as fast as I can
EMIN no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:07 AM   #25
Mattdoesrock
Count

Mattdoesrock will become famous soon enoughMattdoesrock will become famous soon enough

Confirmed:

Syrtis' new race:

MattdoesJOKE_#40_NOT_FOUND
RA / Hor... Haven?
Mattdoesrock no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:18 AM   #26
JainFarstrider
Initiate

JainFarstrider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bois View Post

But Alsius could use an elf, Syrtis and Ignis, Dwarf creatures. Would it help balance? who knows?
That is so boring. Please no. No more dwarves and elves.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #27
Kyrottimus
Baron

Kyrottimus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamui View Post
And who knows, if you go by the back stories, maybe some elves went with the "humans" to North. I'm imagining Ice Elves
Sounds sorta like the concept I suggested here.

While not a huge fan of having more elves, I am down for whatever it takes to stabilise all three realms' populations throughout the day as much as possible.

And let's be real, Alsius' zerg (more like a flash-mob) is comprised mostly of Europeans who play casually for 1-2 hours a day and log out. We need a more steady stream of solid players to match the Syrtis zergs pre-Alsius peak 2hr time-block and to match the Ignis zergs during US night.

I've seen Syrtis zerg up to 5 hours during the earlier blocks and Ignis for up to 8 hours.

Maybe Alsius should start a recruiting campaign, maybe promise enlistment bonuses and a free hat?

Last edited by Kyrottimus; 02-28-2012 at 06:21 PM.
Kyrottimus no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote