This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 03-12-2008, 06:17 AM   #11
Static_Fang
Master

Static_Fang is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell_bound
Ya you're so loyal /rolls eyes/. You bitch all the time, you demand that things must change, you demand that lag must stop, you whine and you argue between one another.

Hell if I had customers like you, I'd trash the game to hell and back so that none of you twats would ever think about coming back to the game again.

Final reality check:

They're doing the best they can, they're a small development team and they will see these things through. You wanna bailout now? Fine go right ahead, for surely you wont be lost. At least with all you whiners gone there will be peace and perhaps some progress made in the game.
100% fully right! does any1 else not get this fact? Besides Whiney ljwolfe over tere
Static_Fang no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:47 AM   #12
ljwolfe
Master

ljwolfe is on a distinguished road

if they don't like people complaining about lag, then they should make ximerin free until it's fixed
Old 03-12-2008, 07:29 AM   #13
Hell_bound
Master

Hell_bound is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljwolfe
if they don't like people complaining about lag, then they should make ximerin free until it's fixed
You're the epitome of a delusional whiner, who thinks that a group of people, that labored god knows how long, to give birth to this game and you think they fucken owe you something?

Man xim was a fucken choice of yours. If you bought xim it was because you thought you would benefit and only you. Remember twat this game is free. So don't bitch about wtf anyone owes you, least of all NGD!

Fuck you guys are making me noxious with your stupidity. I swear my IQ has dropped a thousand fold by reading the drivel on these damn forums. Get the fuck off your high horse and show some damn respect, twat!
Hell_bound no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:30 AM   #14
trulyem
Master

trulyem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ya you're so loyal /rolls eyes/. You bitch all the time, you demand that things must change, you demand that lag must stop, you whine and you argue between one another.

Hell if I had customers like you, I'd trash the game to hell and back so that none of you twats would ever think about coming back to the game again.

Final reality check:

They're doing the best they can, they're a small development team and they will see these things through. You wanna bailout now? Fine go right ahead, for surely you wont be lost. At least with all you whiners gone there will be peace and perhaps some progress made in the game.
Yep, I agree, I believe NGD has making all the neccessary efforts for development of the game...even with this lag, I actually have a bit of an improvement and I am a thousand miles away from the server.

Quote:
Man xim was a fucken choice of yours. If you bought xim it was because you thought you would benefit and only you. Remember twat this game is free. So don't bitch about wtf anyone owes you, least of all NGD!
I actually love keeping ximerin. Its a good souvenir

Quote:
Fuck you guys are making me noxious with your stupidity. I swear my IQ has dropped a thousand fold by reading the drivel on these damn forums. Get the fuck off your high horse and show some damn respect, twat!
If you think that way, why do you waste your time posting in these forums? Don't you hate this game? Troll much? Jeeze. These forums isnt a contest of notable grammar and intelligence, its a matter of expressing your opinion on the subject.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:37 AM   #15
Hell_bound
Master

Hell_bound is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by trulyem
If you think that way, why do you waste your time posting in these forums? Don't you hate this game? Troll much? Jeeze. These forums isnt a contest of notable grammar and intelligence, its a matter of expressing your opinion on the subject.
I post on these forms because there is no voice of reason here, and if there is a voice it's one that is cloaked in deceit, wishing only its desires to be accepted and born within the game.

I realize its inane of me to expect people to realize that what they are doing is harming the game and the future of it. But someone has to stand up, and I'm not the only one to do this - there has been many. However, there needs to be consistency in the presentation of this view. And that is why I am here.
Hell_bound no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:10 PM   #16
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

Angelwinged_Devil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiechan
Many people (including myself) are convinced that NGD simply doesn't care, despite "doing their best".
This extends to all areas of the game, including content, lag and balance.
I think you know why, but oh well, it's because they listen more to the spanish community, I mostly know xeph from there, and blood. Xeph though has often said the english community is better.
Angelwinged_Devil no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:29 PM   #17
Dupa_z_Zasady
Banned

Dupa_z_Zasady is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hate to break it to ya, but you cannot demand shit for this game is free.
Well actually i've bought some ximerin already, but it's not the point. I complain because _i like this game_ and i want to stay with it. I quit many games cause they were boring, and this one isn't. I just want to see if it is going to improve because then i can accept temporary inconviniences. But when you get killed two times in one hour because of lag(well i think they'd kill me anyway ), and not becuse i can't fight or was outnumbered its frustrating. I want fun, not frustration. And if they kill me cause they better, its fun too.
Dupa_z_Zasady no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:21 PM   #18
Pizdzius
Baron

Pizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura about

Piękny nick, nie powiem

my two cents:
They are working on the game all the time, the lag was weaker before, but now we have more and more players. Be patient, as they are trying new solutions.

Regards :]

(and oh, @Katiechan: if you think they do not care, why would they make that game in the first place?)
(if you wish to contact me on my other realm character: Ignis - Josephine)

Pizdzius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:37 PM   #19
fluffy_muffin
Count

fluffy_muffin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvak2669
Piękny nick, nie powiem
A jaki z niego piekny rycerzyk mloteczke w lapce i ten helm z czerownym grzebykiem.
O ile pamietam :>
Old 03-12-2008, 03:47 PM   #20
ljwolfe
Master

ljwolfe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You're the epitome of a delusional whiner, who thinks that a group of people, that labored god knows how long, to give birth to this game and you think they fucken owe you something?

Since you can't argue without resorting to this trailer park language, your IQ couldn't afford to lose much. Some people didn't get enough attention while young...