This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

View Poll Results: Would you like "Head of the pack" back to hunters?
Yes, I played a hunter and i want it back! 45 86.54%
No, I played a hunter but i don't want it back! 7 13.46%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2011, 06:36 AM   #21
-Kalid-
Initiate

-Kalid- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunie View Post
So doing a normal hit of 11 on a buffed level 60 Barbarian is better how?

Hunter damage without Cold blood is absolutely pathetic now. Even the weakest armors can block most of it.

Good thing I have a pet... oh wait, my pet hits get reduced to 11 too. Damn.
Yes yes!! you are very right!! +1

Doing these childish damage on a lvl 60 barb with wm gear is stupid, i want damage back
Old 09-09-2011, 07:25 AM   #22
mokkajin
Pledge

mokkajin is on a distinguished road

Hunter get nerved to much
Ambush r10 = SENSELESS
Stunning Fist Only STUN = Senseless
Speed = Senseless
Pet's = Sensless

But hey it's only a game! NGD like to see Barbs only
mokkajin no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #23
Epic-Hunter
Pledge

Epic-Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokkajin View Post
Hunter get nerved to much
Ambush r10 = SENSELESS
Stunning Fist Only STUN = Senseless
Speed = Senseless
Pet's = Sensless
You forgot,

Low damage = SENSELESS
Low range = SENSELESS
Low defense = SENSELESS

Epic-Hunter no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:53 AM   #24
HidraA
Banned

HidraA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Hunter damage without Cold blood is absolutely pathetic now. Even the weakest armors can block most of it.

Sorry..but somehow the same issue is for marksman too....hiting with 90-130 dmg on barbs with WM armor...but....you must watch there are allrady hunters that hit with over 900 up to 1200 ensnare on mage(Ex:spydarcher wtv is named )...so is posible to have this.

The true is somehow at middle of story :P

I don't want to see how much will be with head of pack :P...proly new barbs 2-3 hunters in camo 3 x ensnare with Head of the pack +cold blood dead even a knight :P

Last edited by HidraA; 09-09-2011 at 11:31 AM.
HidraA no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:51 PM   #25
Minorian
Master

Minorian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If you are not a hunter, don't vote obviously ever non-hunter player hates the spell and don't like it back.
If I go and make a poll asking if barbs want both knocks back, but say OMG ONLY BARBS CAN VOTE BECAUSE BALANCE obviously the bias will tip the scales towards 2 knocks.

Quote:

Its not just a hunter problem, without fantastic gear I see most marksmen spell spamming. Also mages, 350 meteor, oh hawt damn.
Minorian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #26
tjanex
Banned

tjanex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidraA View Post
Sorry..but somehow the same issue is for marksman too....hiting with 90-130 dmg on barbs with WM armor...but....you must watch there are allrady hunters that hit with over 900 up to 1200 ensnare on mage(Ex:spydarcher wtv is named )...so is posible to have this.

The true is somehow at middle of story :P

I don't want to see how much will be with head of pack :P...proly new barbs 2-3 hunters in camo 3 x ensnare with Head of the pack +cold blood dead even a knight :P
I've seen Barbs hitting 3000's on my Conj too, dont say Hunter can be strong too, while only 5 people on Horus or smth can hit that much. Not everyone has good gear. (Do you even play/have played Hunter btw...)...

I like all the ideas of Annavilya, they are great. Hunter definately needs a boost, A lot of people say that they have to remind how Marks was in the past, so that means that, if Marks was hard to play in the past, Hunter must be hard to play now as well? Huh?
tjanex no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:08 PM   #27
HidraA
Banned

HidraA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjanex View Post
I've seen Barbs hitting 3000's on my Conj too, dont say Hunter can be strong too, while only 5 people on Horus or smth can hit that much. Not everyone has good gear. (Do you even play/have played Hunter btw...)...
I don't told Hunters are are damn good...but can become OP vs some classes and very weack vs other classes ...is the same issue with marksman and mages....

Mages and archers hit low vs warriors....

I hit max dmg with lethal strike full buffed dmg on a mage as marks with around 1k dmg...but this take me lots of mana and have very long cd.
Wile hunters spamm once at 8 seconds 500 up to 1200 dmg with cold blod and other DOTS...Head of pack will give too much dmg to gang of 2/3 hunters vs mages ...maybe even vs warriors.

I dont want to think what will happen when 2/3 that allardy make 900 usual ensnare ....

Wtv fail of Poll BIAS based...is not asking all comunnity just hunters...is as asking some kids :"kids you want candys?"....
HidraA no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #28
NSer
Banned

NSer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidraA View Post
I dont want to think what will happen when 2/3 that allardy make 900 usual ensnare ....
Even Stooge And foot Lose don't do that much ON LOCK. so stfu and go get better gear
NSer no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:02 PM   #29
tjanex
Banned

tjanex is on a distinguished road

You're so funny HidrA ><', play a Hunter for a year and then tell me what you have experienced, what does it matter to make Ensnaring of 400 when you do normals of 60...? And then these 3 hits with Cold Blood that make you hit maybe 1200 dmg total on another Hunter...
tjanex no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:41 PM   #30
Kitsuni
Baron

Kitsuni is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjanex View Post
You're so funny HidrA ><', play a Hunter for a year and then tell me what you have experienced, what does it matter to make Ensnaring of 400 when you do normals of 60...? And then these 3 hits with Cold Blood that make you hit maybe 1200 dmg total on another Hunter...
This is correct, Hunters rely entirely on spells like Confuse and Tear apart/Break apart right now, along with kiting. The problem with kiting is that due to barb's speed, they can't do it anymore (only against Knight, which is easy but time consuming), so it should not be their only way to kill something. Intimidate to barbs was the worst decision NGD ever made, without that Ambush could've maybe been useful.

Relying on Hinder and Caltrops (high in their respective trees), is not a solution either, although they do help alot, but without them, let's look at the facts:

Typcial Hunter configuration:
Wild spirit +7%
Mobility +10%
Ensnare +15% (relative)
Total: 32%

Typical Barb configuration (at least on Raven):
Spring +25%
Intimidate +12% (relative)
Total: 37%

See the problem here? How can an archer be an archer when they cannot keep range? If intimidate is to remain, then Ambush must be changed so it can logically counter it, but at the moment it has less range, more cast time, and can be resisted by UM, making it completely useless.
Kitsuni no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote