This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #1
WarParty
Apprentice

WarParty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Regnum Community (Premium Boycott)

Regnum Community we need to respond back to NGD on a few situations they have put us in without any recourse.
First off we need customer support, we currently have none.
Not a single one of us want to put in a ticket for an issue to wait MONTHS to not get a damn reply or anything ( some of us do spend alot of money with you and in fact we are the ones supporting you guys and this game)
Second thing is you continue to make barbs waste money on 1h weapons from premium when they can't even use them. Barbs are the only class who can get an item from premium they can not use. If you want to say duel hands etc then say that shit when they can actually use them. Until then fix it so everyone gets what they pay for. Instead of saying they will get duel wield for the past 2+ fuckin years.
Third you keep adding stupid shit to the game without fixing the real problems in the game or atleast the problems us the players care about(We dont want to buy a new goddamn horse or mount when we cant do shit with the first one we bought). We paid for all of our items if I want to trade or sell my premium shit I should be able to. If I wanna give someone a mount I should be able to.
There is more that I am sure other players can add to this list but these are whats most important to me and most others.
So I ask the entire Regnum community to boycott premium purchases until NGD treats us as valued customers and addresses our issues.
We all complain about these issues and I believe this is the only way to get them to address OUR NEEDS and not what they want to do. This game maybe F2P but I have paid more in this game than I ever would if I paid a mthly fee & I know others pay as much if not more.

WE THE COMMUNITY ARE TIRED OF THIS SHIT!! FIX OUR ISSUES NOT WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE DOING OR FIXING!!
WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE!!

Merry Fuckin Christmas

O M E G A
WarParty no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 12-18-2010, 05:17 PM   #2
Xbardock
Master

Xbardock is on a distinguished road

In Your Face!!!!
Xbardock no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 12-18-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
Wield_II
Master

Wield_II is on a distinguished road

1+, I had to wait 2 months for customer support to reply back.

wasted around 10 platinum boxes and all I got was 1handed weapons..
Wield_II no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 12-18-2010, 05:48 PM   #4
DkySven
Marquis

DkySven has a spectacular aura aboutDkySven has a spectacular aura about

To start, I doubt a bankrupt NGD will fix any bugs or is able to put more people on reading tickets.

I find it hard to believe that every ticket takes months to get a reply. Although there indeed has been a huger delay than usual in responding tickets, NGD was already trying to get this better.

Second of all, I fail to see the only new content-policy you are describing. Yes, new premium items have been added and last year NGD enchanted the initiation zones. However as you can see when reading changelogs, last updates are mostly about bug fixing, the biggest being this summer's balance update to fix balance.

At the moment NGD is still training the new Community Manager to help with support issues, meaning that Kailer is the only guy reading tickets for now.

Earlier this year after much hesitating, NGD decided to announce that they started to work on dual wielding. They hesitated, because they feared people would see it as an announcement dual wielding would be implemented at that time. I see now they were right and people keep misinterpretering what has been said.

To close with, to be honest I find your thread very arrogant. You scream 'WE THE COMMUNITY', while I doubt you made a petition first to see if you personally were indeed representing the whole community.

I also highly doubt a boycott will solve anything. Last time 5 people tried to boycott NGD because people who gave their passwords to stangers claimed they were hacked. I did not see much result.
DkySven no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 12-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #5
Pnarpa
Master

Pnarpa is on a distinguished road

Oh god....
Pnarpa no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 12-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #6
WarParty
Apprentice

WarParty is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkySven View Post
To start, I doubt a bankrupt NGD will fix any bugs or is able to put more people on reading tickets.

I find it hard to believe that every ticket takes months to get a reply. Although there indeed has been a huger delay than usual in responding tickets, NGD was already trying to get this better.

Second of all, I fail to see the only new content-policy you are describing. Yes, new premium items have been added and last year NGD enchanted the initiation zones. However as you cans ee when reading changelogs, last updates are mostly about bug fixing, the biggest being this summer's balance update to fix balance.

At the moment NGD is still training the new Community Manager to help with support issues, meaning that Kailer is the only guy reading tickets for now.

Earlier this year after much hesitating, NGD decided to announce that they started to work on dual wielding. They hesitated, because they feared people would see it as an announcement dual wielding would be implemented at that time. I see now they were right and people keep misinterpretering what has been said.

To close with, to be honest I find your thread very arrogant. You scream 'WE THE COMMUNITY', while I doubt you made a petition first to see if you personally were indeed representing the whole community.

I also highly doubt a boycott will solve anything. Last time 5 people tried to boycott NGD because people who gave their passwords to stangers claimed they were hacked. I did not see much result.

First off every ticket may not take months to respond to BUT EVERYONE I HAVE PUT IN HAS NOT BEEN ANSWERED IT HAS BEEN MONTHS!!!

Secondly not trying to bankrupt NGD trying to get them to see OUR POINT OF VIEW!! IT IS OUR MONEY!!!
WE THE COMMUNITY IS ANYONE IN THE COMMUNITY!! This post was for all of us who pay and play here.
No need for petition I play regularly talk to everyone plus have friends through messaging so to answser you in short there was enough concern for this post I just didnt get up today and say hell I am gonna bash NGD today.

P.s Not worried about duel wield they can keep it. WE are concerned with Barbs are the only class who doesnt get what they pay for in premium boxes, Hints they cant use 1h weapons right now.

We dont care if they ever get to duel wield but everyone should get what is paid for(hints barbs dont they cant use 1h weapons)

O M E G A
WarParty no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 12-18-2010, 05:59 PM   #7
DkySven
Marquis

DkySven has a spectacular aura aboutDkySven has a spectacular aura about

If you are just going to start a senseless rant without arguments, then I am closing this thread. I was hoping to have more off a discussion, but that seems sadly enough not possible.

You are not the community, talk for yourself please.
DkySven no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread