This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 06-06-2010, 05:40 AM   #1
_Enio_
Marquis

_Enio_ will become famous soon enough
Default Upcoming balance update?

We get nice screens of all those new graphics all the time.

Is there any chance to get some glimpse on what we'll get balance wise soon? Many are kinda burning for news on that
Old 06-06-2010, 08:37 AM   #2
Gabburtjuh
Baron

Gabburtjuh is on a distinguished road

i heared rumors (well, dky said accidentaly), that it would at best be end of june(or jule, man my memory sucks), but he said he couldnt slip about what, so i think you wont get an answer here.

PS: read well, dky said: at best, so dont pin NGD on it :P

One Bite Snack, 60 barb / Wang King, 60 knight
Gabburtjuh no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:59 AM   #3
ncvr
Marquis

ncvr is on a distinguished road

http://regnumonline.com.ar/forum/sho...8&postcount=44

But NGD have never released anything on what that June release will actually have in it.
ncvr no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:27 AM   #4
Mattdoesrock
Count

Mattdoesrock will become famous soon enoughMattdoesrock will become famous soon enough

Balance.
MattdoesJOKE_#40_NOT_FOUND
RA / Hor... Haven?
Mattdoesrock no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 11:09 AM   #5
Saryad
Initiate

Saryad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdoesrock View Post
Balance.
Please explain this strange phenomena to me someone
Old 06-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #6
HidraA
Banned

HidraA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Enio_ View Post
We get nice screens of all those new graphics all the time.

Is there any chance to get some glimpse on what we'll get balance wise soon? Many are kinda burning for news on that
finnaly you got pissed off?

Ok last promisse of balance was one year a go...or this year you promise next year again...?

I must remeber to chilko what they promised.....1 YEAR A GO

This is only one part of original post...read more about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilko

Warriors:
Melee classes should be able to be in the frontline fighting other melee classes or attempting to attack ranged classes. Tanks should be able to lead a troop forward and Damage dealers should be able to break enemy lines by sheer damage. Population of these classes needs to be at least 30% of the user base at any group battle. In our opinion, warriors should be the fastest leveling class (we still don’t know how to improve leveling for knights without making it super powerful).

Archers:
Hunters should be able to move faster, get and provide tactical information and offer support during wars. Pets still need to be useful. <br>
Marksmen should provide long ranged damage dealing offering coverage and long range defense. They should not be killing machines from long distance.

Mages:
Conjurers should be an assist class, not for self defense but for their teammates, we have seen conjurers “tanking” into the middle of the battle or just escaping after being found. As they are now, they are the last to die in any battle, this need to be addressed; they should be more vulnerable so they would need to be specially protected by allies as they are priceless in RVR.

Warlocks are a multifaceted damage dealing class, with important area damage spells but fragile.
Original post you can find here

Indeed there will be one balance this year or next?
HidraA no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:01 PM   #7
Minorian
Master

Minorian is on a distinguished road

I hope this balance update nerfs hunters to hell
Minorian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:48 PM   #8
Kittypretty
Baron

Kittypretty will become famous soon enough

I agree with everyones attitude here..

We have been patient about bugs, have reported them, have posted them, have asked for feedback, but have recieved none. Yet there have been improvements to ro (though some may disagree on if they improve anything or not) so they are obviously doiung something, why not fixing these bugs and balancing that everyone wants? while things no one has even asked or complained about get worked on.

I heard somewhere that they have two teams, one grahics and one balance and technical or whatnot.. where is this balance team? or the bug fixers? were they fired? since it seems only one team is doing anything (and thats cosmetic for the most part)

Im not rying to be sarcastic, but we have been very patient, and have for the most part written our complaints or suggestions in a non flaming way, yet there has been not one word saying whether or not theyt are being looked into, or why they cannot be fixed/worked on.

There does come a point where people get frustrated, jaded, and start speculating that this game is going downhill. I know im not the only one who thinks the core gameplay needs to be up to snuff, balanced, bugs fixed, before new features/eye candy are added..and I hope NGD thinks so too, but so far, I am not feeling thats is the case. Update after update is added, mostly with new animation tweaks, events, new customization, but we dont see any of the huge game breaking problems going away, in fact last update broke some things for me graphically, (and gameplay wise, summon attack mode ..just off the top of my head)

Can we have a little insight into what ngd has plans on achieving in the next few months?
Taking a break from Regnum due to work leaving me little free time! So my laptop must go for now! (ask me for full details, it is an Alienware Mx18 3rd gen Ivy bridge i73920xm & configured with SLI twin Nvidia 675m, paid 3,330$ asking 2,800$ or 2,400$ + netbook.
Kittypretty no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:10 PM   #9
Saryad
Initiate

Saryad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittypretty View Post
Can we have a little insight into what ngd has plans on achieving in the next few months?
I would hazard a guess at no.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:18 PM   #10
NotScias
Baron

NotScias will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need_More_Invasions View Post
I hope this balance update nerfs hunters to hell
Yaaaah !!
Nerfing pets (damage/resists/range/speed) would be a great step in balance already.

The other realm awaits...
Now playing much better games
NotScias no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote