This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 10-10-2017, 02:33 PM   #1
Sixtynine
Pledge

Sixtynine is on a distinguished road
Default Quest failed and now all old quests are open

Hi,
I finished a realm quest (killing 261 Syrtis), but nothing happened, instead it disappeared from quest list. I later realized (not sure if this is connected) that many if not all old quests from lvl 1 to 60 are now available again to me. Havent checked this thoroughly though but no doubt there are a lot of old quests available to me again.
Sixtynine no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 03:34 PM   #2
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Not that it will assuredly make any difference, but have you re-logged back into game since you killed your 261st gelf & logged out? Try it if you have not done so already, & if that didn't/doesn't help, submit a ticket to: https://www.championsofregnum.com/support/ & good luck....

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 04:44 PM   #3
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Happened to me once, all previous quests became available again. Got no reply from NGD on the matter so I just did them again. Easy xp

Also the enemy kill realm task grants you the xp straight away upon completion and then disappears from your quest list. Pretty sure the mob kill and loot tasks are the same.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:44 AM   #4
Sixtynine
Pledge

Sixtynine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
Not that it will assuredly make any difference, but have you re-logged back into game since you killed your 261st gelf & logged out? Try it if you have not done so already, & if that didn't/doesn't help, submit a ticket to: https://www.championsofregnum.com/support/ & good luck....

yes relogged and checked. Still all old quests there. Easy gold yes (no xp due to lvl 60 cap), but a hassle to do all old quests again.. Maybe I got credit for the realm task after all; I failed to notice how much gold was before and after. Oh well, time to quest again...
Sixtynine no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:28 PM   #5
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
...a hassle to do all old quests again...
Well, one can always use (or sell) a 2nd Deadly sight ring, or Ring of lightning, eh?

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote