This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 08-23-2007, 07:52 AM   #31
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road

i think they should get rid of the teleporter people and just have you double click on the gates to get bak in much easier than double clicking to talk then pressing teleport or whatever it says. thanks for not saying all of syrtis. and there are some good players. when running to my levelling spot just having my bow repaired i saw some ignis guy a bit in the distance lvl 40 something im lvl 39 he turns looks at me and keeps running what a great guy. but there are some anyoying players who kill you near the save then run when u respawn. coward. then run bak then try kill me again. also if u dont wanna be killed while afk dont go afk if your gonna be gone for a long time. if u wanna go afk hide behind a rock or something. or just log out
Old 08-26-2007, 02:09 PM   #32
One
Banned

One is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnAy
Real shame for sirtis,save camping,atacking players without weapon etc....,and is not first time for them,once i helped ignis when i saw sirits camping on ignis save near samal
You should stop whining, i was just resting after hard killed mob than i got attacked by Mantiss from the back so with my 100 hp left was easy to kill me. So no pitty.

Just got killed again by Mantiss and Dotti on the save at stone. Someone is speaking about shame ?

I was just standing to the merchant to sell loots.

Last edited by One; 08-26-2007 at 02:19 PM.
One no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote