This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 02-19-2017, 06:38 AM   #21
rekkles12
Apprentice

rekkles12 is on a distinguished road

What are you talking about,alsius is the most coward realm in tdm camping save to the last move ,always.
rekkles12 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 07:32 AM   #22
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Can y'all stop throwing mud at others please and concentrate on the problem?

Will try to sum up the changes that would be necessary and good to improve TDM on Haven.

-First of all fix the visual bugs connected to it, such as invisible window, "match:label".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashu View Post
I would like to suggest 1 type of class in team for TDM.
Kind of pointless to have 3 knights in team and wait till the game ends, cause no one wants to attack.

Having restriction that there can't join same class again in team could balance it a bit and give some chances to score a point for other teams.
-Raise rewards, add CC boosters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
Too much waiting time on Haven, not many plays it, not even when there's nothing happening.

The suggestion would be :allow receiving WMC and WM quest kill counts too for killing players there (only the kill 10 ones?).

-Make the TDM time from 17:00-19:00 everyday but Sunday. > Monday school, work etc.

-Refresh TDM Calendar, it's three hours for a long time now and not two.

-Solve the cancel issue, I'd be up for removing the "Join" button completely, we join once already by clicking on its icon in the compass at the upper-right, isn't it obvious enough that we would like to play it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFish View Post
Make the TDM queue window minimizable so it is less distracting during RvR. I often join the queue, and then go to a fort fight. The queue window takes up critical screen space around the UI and I often leave leave the queue because it's too distracting during a fight. Making it minimizable like the Halloween candy window or like the score window in TDM would make this less of an annoyance.

-Being attacked unbuffed in the save area is not funny at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
Give sanctuary to players in the safe area, disallow even buffing! The movement speed buff can stay after getting killed.

Also, is it possible to make players face towards the battlefield after getting resurrected? It's quite annoying to have yourself facing towards the mountain, unable to get back to the fight... losing 1-2 sec of the speed buff cuz you need to find the right position. Give straight-ahead position towards the middle of the arena after resurrecting!
Wonder what did I miss.
Old 02-19-2017, 07:35 AM   #23
hardboy
Apprentice

hardboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumberest View Post
thats funny.why most syrtis magically disappear after 2 hours is because you alsius gave up and most got bored and logged or went hunting or went to cs.they didnt log out as fort door was gone.

so many times im at aggs and we have 8-10 and alsius have the same numbers,then one of your guys quits after 2 tries then another quits after the next try and before long your out numbered and cant win it back so the rest of you slowly give up.we hang around hoping you try again,but you never do and then slowly our guys leave one by one cuz they are bored abd alsius never even looked to see we had less.
lol u always come in agg, specially in morning times with a dragon party with knights conjus and barbs ,

what i mean, is when we fight hard to capture green agg fort, then we successfully capture it and move to herb, we find no resistance

but i dont want to stray from the topic, i just gave extra reasons why syrtis should deleted but the main reason is they dont join tdm

and my dear friend rekkless, we dont want to talk about how syrtis intentionally feeds, i mean 3 knights walking upfront to ignis base, explain to me how donvegas rekt 3 knights from syrtis in the last seconds i can provide pics if you want

and the worst part is i cant even report them, because if i do and they get banned or have their champion armour stripped , no one will play tdm this year
hardboy no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 10:39 AM   #24
saumya
Initiate

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!)
saumya is on a distinguished road

Lol i have footages of 5+ syrtis giving free kills whereas only 1-2 ignis giving them. I can report them anytime after i make a video of it. And please, alsius never camps base like you do, were always all around the map.
saumya no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 10:48 AM   #25
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardboy View Post
lol u always come in agg, specially in morning times with a dragon party with knights conjus and barbs ,

what i mean, is when we fight hard to capture green agg fort, then we successfully capture it and move to herb, we find no resistance

but i dont want to stray from the topic, i just gave extra reasons why syrtis should deleted but the main reason is they dont join tdm

and my dear friend rekkless, we dont want to talk about how syrtis intentionally feeds, i mean 3 knights walking upfront to ignis base, explain to me how donvegas rekt 3 knights from syrtis in the last seconds i can provide pics if you want

and the worst part is i cant even report them, because if i do and they get banned or have their champion armour stripped , no one will play tdm this year
At first I thought you were just trolling but now I see you're dead serious. But that doesn't change the fact that your suggestions are stupid and only push the what could've been a fruitful discussion to the 'closed' exit.

Most players who don't play tdm(that applies also for syrtians) don't play it because it's too class dependent, bugged and after playing few games also rly boring. Where is CtF?
That,indeed,obviously leaves only the dumbasses who have nothing better to do and really-desperate-I-need-champ-armor players to play TDM as it is now.

This is what we(and you) should be discussing and asking for, and not trying to pour out your frustration on other players who're mostly not responsible for it.

The part where you accuse one realm for doing things that other realms do in basically same extent(like fort camping, heh) is not worth of any further comment, it just proves what's the real reason you're writing here.

On topic:
TDM needs to be fixed(no fcking match canceled anymore), class restrictions be set, inability to cast/attack in spawn areas should be least reviewed, inability to join team with less than maximum players should be fixed. Also some system that would automatically report at least most obvious feeders would be very welcome. It's clear that it's not quite possible to fix everything at once, but until they don't start fixing it, most players whose time is more precious than spending it in unfinished crap instance that kills war zone activity won't play it at all.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by saumya View Post
Lol i have footages of 5+ syrtis giving free kills whereas only 1-2 ignis giving them. I can report them anytime after i make a video of it. And please, alsius never camps base like you do, were always all around the map.
This is what is ticket system for, submit a ticket and we're done, no need to act here like a kid "I can tell the teacher that you've toook my peeeeen". If you write here and do nothing, they will know that they can continue feeding without any punishment, even if someone got proof of their misbehavior. You know, there are reasons for some forum rules.
Some time irl won't harm them nor the game, nor our or any realm.

Last edited by halvdan; 02-19-2017 at 11:19 AM.
halvdan no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 11:05 AM   #26
saumya
Initiate

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!)
saumya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumberest View Post
thats funny.why most syrtis magically disappear after 2 hours is because you alsius gave up and most got bored and logged or went hunting or went to cs.they didnt log out as fort door was gone.

so many times im at aggs and we have 8-10 and alsius have the same numbers,then one of your guys quits after 2 tries then another quits after the next try and before long your out numbered and cant win it back so the rest of you slowly give up.we hang around hoping you try again,but you never do and then slowly our guys leave one by one cuz they are bored abd alsius never even looked to see we had less.
Looool funniest thing i read today, ''alsius have the same numbers'' Yep exactly, why not, say every lie you want on forums, we all know the truth

Well what hardboy meant to say is that, you always get 10+ greens from somewhere at a fort, at a deadtime no one is online, 2-3 alsius come see you, die 2-3 times then they keep trying, you then invade empty realm do wish 3-4 times a day.
But when there are good numbers on both sides, and we kill you all and take back fort after many times of trying, we rgp pp and go herb, we take herb, like, in the first case ; 2-3 gelfs only come and go away camp pp or cs, but when equal number of you come, you fight us once, and when you get killed you camp cs all the time.
You can ask anyone here, every alsian will say that whenever we get Herb its SYRTIS who never comes to fight, all that zerg you make only make to invade empty realm but never to fight equal numbers when it comes to it.
I always see that typical syrtis group only make numbers to farm over and over again and pussy out when it comes to a fair fight.
Also tania, who said that l4 forts should not be abused and used to Invade? Yes it was you, whereas every single day when i log at a dead hour, i see 2 forts from syrtis, aggs and trelle, i check both, both are lvl 4, and behind that door is one player Hotter Longest. I always see you in that level 4 fort.

Also sorry to be off-topic, but i just had to say this to support hardboy.
TDM needs really, the ''opponent did not join the match'' thing, Its annoying, i even notice some players not joining intentionally, and also the fact that only one TDM can go in at a time, I do see 2 TDM's going at once, but most of the time, the ''join'' button does not come even when it is 3-3-3 and looking for opponents.

Important suggestions for TDM :
1 } Do not ask for the ''join' button, just straight away give a warning that the match will be going, give 30 seconds pause and start the match.

2 } Put idle timer = 2 minutes , and it should only kick the player when the player has not moved at all.

3} Put another ''camp'' timer = 3 minutes, if a player does not leave his own base, even though moving, then he should be kicked (Because someone can just keep a weight on a key to move so as to avoid idle timer)

4} Please consider inter-realm TDM, please consider thinking over it, its always a realm needed for 1 tdm to run, and the waiting time is just too long.
5} Please fix the bug when you cannot normal or cast properly near your base where you dont get healed and others can hit you.

6} I also get sometimes a bug when i cant cast anything, anywhere on the map, i have to Mount and dismount to fix it.

7}Increase lose and win points, yes, please do it, TDM's rarely happen in Haven and it is very slow.

8} Rejoin option ; Suppose a player gets a crash during tdm, he logs back, he tries lines up in tdm queue again, sometimes he does not get the ''join'' option straightly because someone else took his place, so, keep a timer for a player, that if the player crashed, give him 3 minutes of time to log back and join that tdm match again. If the 3 minutes are passed, then anyone of the other players in queue, SHOULD get ''join'' button asap.

9 } Tdm ban, i see many people exit regnum intentionally just to avoid losing (IDK WHY), or some other reason, but doing so puts his allies in deep trouble as they get 100% lose now, now, if the player crashed he can join back. BUT if the player does not rejoin but is online, give him a X minute ban ( or even a day or two). Now, why would a player exit from ro just to leave tdm (?) Because he does not wish to play that match, then, why is he rejoining queue if he does not want to risk playing tdm? He should not be able to, that is why give him a duration ban.

Some people take tdm very seriously, and i can understand as it is competitive matchmaking. Which is also why the abandoning of a match should be very strict.
saumya no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 11:12 AM   #27
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
This is what is ticket system for, submit a ticket and we're done,
And ticket system works. Just record video like I do then sent via ticket and you can be sure that feeders or afkers will be punished. I've reported at least 5 players who feed and I dont see them anymore in TDM or even in game

Btw why if someone didnt join TDM and game gets canceled. .. why the hell we are going on the last position of queue?? We are getting punished because someone didnt join on time or was busy with fighting? This needs serious changes.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:06 PM   #28
hardboy
Apprentice

hardboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post

The part where you accuse one realm for doing things that other realms do in basically same extent(like fort camping, heh) is not worth of any further comment, it just proves what's the real reason you're writing here.
the real reason im writing here is because i dont get to play tdm because syrtis doesnt join, or else i wouldve made seperate thread called delete syrtis

yes it frustrates me and im pouring my frustration of not being able to play tdm over here like everyone else, no matter how many suggestions (if any at all) ngd takes from this thread or any other tdm thread, it will be useless if there are people like you in syrtis who wont join and give themselves excuses so they dont join (class dependent, boring, etc)

lets be honest, the real reason non of us is playing tdm is because of syrtis, it has always been syrtis, even when tdm was first launched previous year, only 3 syrtis decided who would enter the next battlezone

and this bug of "opponent did not join" is very easy to fix, ive seen ngd change battlezone to 2v2v2, and the next day it would be 4v4v4, surely they can fix this bug overnight also

when cancer spreads in a part of the body, they remove that part to save the rest of the body, syrtis is a cancer that needs to be dealt with

and please dont call anyone who wants to play tdm a dumbass, its their choice just like its your choice not to play tdm which affects all of haven
hardboy no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 12:42 PM   #29
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardboy View Post
The insane amounts of notifications "on position 1 of N on the queue" I was getting in recent weeks until it got me tired of it, made me kind of believe that you're just bulshitting here, probably because of frustration from the game. That's only thing that's worth commenting out of what you wrote here.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:55 PM   #30
godismyjudge
Initiate

godismyjudge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumya View Post
Rejoin option ; Suppose a player gets a crash during tdm, he logs back, he tries lines up in tdm queue again, sometimes he does not get the ''join'' option straightly because someone else took his place, so, keep a timer for a player, that if the player crashed, give him 3 minutes of time to log back and join that tdm match again. If the 3 minutes are passed, then anyone of the other players in queue, SHOULD get ''join'' button asap.
This is wrong and doesn't make sence. If a player crashes ... the player isn't supposed to crash. If there is a crash, report it and developers should fix it. If it is not a game bug, but a driver bug, report it to your driver provider, or whatever. Your solution is just a workaround.
godismyjudge no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote