This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 10-22-2016, 05:41 AM   #31
Deepak007
Apprentice

Deepak007 is on a distinguished road

Yo Adrian, can you add that different races Mask Quest for this Halloween event? Would be cool to collect those masks again

Dwarf Cousins Association
Deepak007 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 03:51 PM   #32
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Any chance for adding some new premium item with the upcoming update?
Because IMHO the Item Mall is way too outdated, there hasn't been added new items for a long time, honestly, not really worth to spend on any item there for me any more....

Leaving the link of the new premium items here in case you'd like to think about it
Added some new ideas, all summed up in the first post ^^

PS: If you want me to spend any xim during your promos, discount some scrolls too such as WMC booster, LV30/45/60 scroll and account stash .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepak007 View Post
Yo Adrian, can you add that different races Mask Quest for this Halloween event? Would be cool to collect those masks again
If you add that quest again, hope you didn't fix the quest bug yet, I sold all or almost all of those masks already and would rock to be able to complete it more than once .
Old 10-22-2016, 06:39 PM   #33
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post

Leaving the link of the new premium items here in case you'd like to think about it
Added some new ideas, all summed up in the first post ^^
Lol are you trolling us here or what with these ideas? The game doesn't need to be even more pay 2 win. You're literally creating a even bigger gap with people who don't spend a lot of money on this game. I like the part when you added possible to drop these enchants when getting shit to drop is already impossible.

I agree with adding new premium items. However adding to change resists/adding enchants like as/cont/hp are overkill and would be deadly.
Old 10-23-2016, 07:15 AM   #34
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pery3000 View Post
Lol are you trolling us here or what with these ideas? The game doesn't need to be even more pay 2 win. You're literally creating a even bigger gap with people who don't spend a lot of money on this game. I like the part when you added possible to drop these enchants when getting shit to drop is already impossible.

I agree with adding new premium items. However adding to change resists/adding enchants like as/cont/hp are overkill and would be deadly.
I don't see a valid quote here from you so I don't get your point man. Which new suggested premium item creates "bigger gap" between players that willing to support the game and the developers by buying xim and the ones that cannot afford / can't / don't want to buy xim?

If, IF these new items were to be added, there should be a way to get them by killing creatures too as I and you already said it too....Current low-or-impossible-to-drop system does not belong here now, it's another story.

Soooooooooooooo who was trolling?
Poetic question dude ^^, we all know the answer so spare it ploxty
Old 10-23-2016, 06:39 PM   #35
Dedric Fox
Banned

Dedric Fox is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Every scroll should start to tick only AFTER the user got the reward for the kill, be it XP, WMC or gold.
EXP scrolls activate after the user receives RP from the player kill. I've confirmed this on Ra several times.
Dedric Fox no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:58 AM   #36
Pery3000
Master

Quote:
I don't see a valid quote here from you so I don't get your point man. Which new suggested premium item creates "bigger gap" between players that willing to support the game and the developers by buying xim and the ones that cannot afford / can't / don't want to buy xim?

If, IF these new items were to be added, there should be a way to get them by killing creatures too as I and you already said it too....Current low-or-impossible-to-drop system does not belong here now, it's another story.

Soooooooooooooo who was trolling?
Poetic question dude ^^, we all know the answer so spare it ploxty
Changing resist/Adding Enchants in already unbalanced game.

I'll make it easy for you. Half the list was trash. No purpose of a quote. Using "players that willing support the game" to justify Pay2win. I've seen it all. Its funny because Sentan said the same thing. So did others on the post. All to which you didn't reply to. Even Lawz said it was an horrible idea. Adding XD behind it so I thought I would just call it trolling.

What makes you think NGD would even do that. They added Diamond boxes and didn't do anything to help with non-huge xim buyers. Because everyone knows you're not going to get somewhat decent gear from 10 boxes. Their track record isn't good to even suggest that they would fix or update drop system.

Its funny because all my gear is OP. Yet Im defending the little man. The greedy me would love to change resists on some of my marks armor. Spamming rolls until I got very good.

P.S Lv 4 fort / castle scroll? Had to stop reading after that.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:46 PM   #37
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Quote:
Changing resist/Adding Enchants in already unbalanced game.
I edited my original post about this, just for you. According to my current suggestion, everyone can get it. E v e r y o n e . Also added, only "normal" as best stat can be acquired by buying the premium item.

I see you have edited your post, once for sure, unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to reply until now.
To make it easy for you, the whole post of yours is a trash, not only the half of it. You didn't say anything new, you didn't mention any valid argument, you didn't quote anything, not because no purpose of it but because you did not have anything else to say but "Pay2win", will not quote myself her again, will only say "everyone".

Quote:
Even Lawz said it was an horrible idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawZ View Post
The random change of armor resists is an interesting idea. The deterministic change of resists is a very bad one, since it will cause more game unbalance.

Rest proposals above are fine.

Best,
He surely did ^^

Quote:
Adding XD behind it so I thought I would just call it trolling.
In my dictionary XD is far from trolling. The emoticon is made up of the letters X and D, where X is the eyes all scrunched up, and D represents a really big mouth that is laughing. We might be using a different dictionary, no problem.

Quote:
What makes you think NGD would even do that.
What makes you think they wouldn't do that?

I am done with you talking about this matter, I've said everything I wanted
Old 10-24-2016, 05:26 PM   #38
Pery3000
Master

Quote:
I edited my original post about this, just for you. According to my current suggestion, everyone can get it. E v e r y o n e . Also added, only "normal" as best stat can be acquired by buying the premium item.

I see you have edited your post, once for sure, unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to reply until now.
I didn't edit anything. I think you're seeing things.. However I will say this is better than it was. Still bad idea.

Also Pay2win in this game is already cancer. Just stop trying to deny it. I will stop responding after this.

This post is edited though. Lawz saying the deterministic change of resists is very bad one, since it will cause more game unbalance. How did you over-read that? He's basically saying what I said. It may be an interesting idea. However it would be a bad one.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:54 PM   #39
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Also added, only "normal" as best stat can be acquired by buying the premium item.
Sounds better, but would you break the unofficial rule that 'virtual sum' of all resists is equal to 'normal' that is present at all armor parts with only exception being old dragon armor?
Or is that randomness of that 'dice used' hidden in the fact that the result will be always 6 x normal?
This way I see it more balanced, but is it needed now? No need imo.

I don't see any huge need for revert fusion scroll, yeah ofc if you fused magnanite weapon you're mad now. Besides, quite likely is this not possible due to the fact the new weapon may not contain full data of its 'parents', that is, the fusion operation is lossy.

As Daedric fox already mentioned, you can override existing armor enhancement with a new one, so no removal is needed.

Another armor bonuses(dex, str) as armor enhancements would create more imbalance, all marxes with money to spend would whore dex or as items which would create even more imbalance between mage and archer. That was one of many examples. No way, this one is bs.

Quote:
Also Pay2win in this game is already cancer. Just stop trying to deny it. I will stop responding after this.
Basically this.

I'd like more weapon skins, costumes, mounts, etc, lore friendly ofc. That big fat-ass clown sledge that some players have as a perma mount is horrible enough already.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:58 PM   #40
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post

I'd like more weapon skins, costumes, mounts, etc, lore friendly ofc. That big fat-ass santa sledge that some players have as a perma mount is horrible enough already.
Hopefully new weapon skins come with crafting or I'd be very disappointed.