This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 12-14-2017, 06:49 PM   #31
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyx View Post
https://www.championsofregnum.com/fo...d.php?t=109772

The balls in your court. Please advise if this isn't thought out enough - seriously.
The suggestions are properly presented. That's great. A few details like: WMC can't be given to anything not related directly to war or that the Clan should not be the messaging hub but the Buddy List should be. Other than that, nice and doable suggestions. That's what I was talking about.

I hope we can get more of these. We'd all love to see in the game a lot of big and great changes but now that we have a base to work on, we have to stick to minor to medium changes, doable ones that can enhance the user experience through the details.

PS: Those that want to talk about other topics like the one that got deleted, do it in other thread and experience the magic of no post deletion because of thread hijacking. Come on.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:27 PM   #32
v0rt3x
Master

v0rt3x is on a distinguished road

So i would navigate you to: https://www.championsofregnum.com/fo...d.php?t=107257

It is in section "Game problems".
Quote:
Originally Posted by v0rt3x View Post
Why i must click the "Portal Animation" after casting the "Warmaster Offensive/Defensive Portal" to activate the selection menue for the destination?
This menue must open after casting the Portal without clicking it again.
Bug or Feature?
v0rt3x no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 06:03 PM   #33
Candyx
Initiate

Candyx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
...the Clan should not be the messaging hub but the Buddy List should be...
Just curious as to why the clan shouldn't be the messaging hub? I'm not saying the buddies list shouldn't have the same functionality but the main reason I stick around on Rengum is the people, primarily the people I'm in a clan with. Although, that really might just be me, everyone's different.
Old 12-20-2017, 01:38 AM   #34
Ulti19
Master

Ulti19 will become famous soon enough

I played this game so much a long time ago. Was an amazing game, honestly the only thing that made it great for me was the constant pvp that no other mmo really had back then. And still nothing that I've played really captured what Regnum had for me in those days. What ended it for me years ago was that there was simply less and less pvp happening. The game at its core is amazing, just wish it had more of it in the server my toon grew in. I really doubt any core gamer back then ever cared about anything other than just the war and pvp.

Focusing on making new and exciting things is nice, but RO already had something unique and very fun already. Back then I kinda wished you didn't develop anything other than making more war. I think a lot of players felt like that too. Your game is PvP/RvR, you should have focused solely on this aspect in my opinion, again just my opinion, it is your game.

Anyways, very nice to see the same people working on RO still, and very nice to see the same allies/enemies in the forums alive and well I have a lot to be thankful for from this game, great times in the past, keep it up.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:17 AM   #35
Redo_Ger
Apprentice

Redo_Ger is on a distinguished road

Hehe, hey NGD what are you working on now?
Redo_Ger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 10:27 AM   #36
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redo_Ger View Post
Hehe, hey NGD what are you working on now?
From the changelog 1.23 (Date: 2018/5/24):
Quote:
- These Runestones will be better explained when the update to questing from levels 40 to 60 is finished, which is currently in progress.
Old 07-20-2018, 05:07 PM   #37
Redo_Ger
Apprentice

Redo_Ger is on a distinguished road

Okay, elaborating on the Soul Monger storyline and giving an incentive to players to kill that thing seems like a good next step.

I imagine we might get an explanation on this 'tribe of the Ancient'?
Why is there this lone NPC standing on the island?
Will they get buddys?
And what do the runestones have to do with all of this?
Redo_Ger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 01:55 PM   #38
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redo_Ger View Post
Okay, elaborating on the Soul Monger storyline and giving an incentive to players to kill that thing seems like a good next step...
Ger-man, I been thinking the same for some time now. After the first two days of this past anniversary, we don't kill it on Haven anymoo', we just ignore it. So, the motivation has to be more than simple crafting materials methinks. In fact, I think it should be a server-wide threat of some kind perhaps (but not on a daily basis). I suggest a weak 'Soulkeeper' type of life drain effect, combined with a slow loss of attribute points. Once your attributes all reach zero, you can no longer rez to altar or be rezzed by spell. This would continue until the Soul Monger is killed, or, until everyone in all three realms dies, SM wins, & we would then somehow all 'reincarnate' into an identical-alternate-dimension virtual-reality (i.e. we go back to how it all was before he showed up & murdered us all, & have nothing in hand to show for it, except 10% necro). Opinions? Modifications? Etc?

Last edited by Lebeau; 09-04-2018 at 01:42 AM.
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:16 PM   #39
Iplay
Pledge

Iplay is on a distinguished road

Adrian just said that a clue to what is coming is "Bugs" (insects, not the errors in the game)
So, who knows what's next.
Iplay no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:49 PM   #40
Skjringsaal
Duke

Skjringsaal has a spectacular aura aboutSkjringsaal has a spectacular aura aboutSkjringsaal has a spectacular aura about

We call bichos to mobs aswell. Let the imagination fly.

Signature by Alextrix.
Skjringsaal no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote