This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 05-31-2013, 08:04 PM   #11
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

I hate u all for making me jelly of 80 hp rings, i will get my revenge NGD

On topic: At the current state i wouldnt mind moving to syrtis just for a challenge. Its too easy being a player in ignis at the moment
Old 05-31-2013, 08:13 PM   #12
C.A.D
Pledge

C.A.D is on a distinguished road

You make all this sound so easy and don't even consider how much trouble NGD would have to go through to fix all this. Think about it... If they removed/replaced the Dragon @ gate because of Haven they would have to do the same for Ra. However the whole invasion system is working out there due to their some-what equal population. So instead of just saying 'Can you remove dragon NGD blah blah blah' Why not think about how other servers would be affected if they did everything just for Haven ^^

Inb4 all the rage/flame comes @ me <3
Old 05-31-2013, 08:20 PM   #13
GrimNightfall
Initiate

GrimNightfall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.D View Post
You make all this sound so easy and don't even consider how much trouble NGD would have to go through to fix all this. Think about it... If they removed/replaced the Dragon @ gate because of Haven they would have to do the same for Ra. However the whole invasion system is working out there due to their some-what equal population. So instead of just saying 'Can you remove dragon NGD blah blah blah' Why not think about how other servers would be affected if they did everything just for Haven ^^

Inb4 all the rage/flame comes @ me <3
But you have to remember that almost every update is made entirely for Ra, I don't see why doing something for Haven (and other lower populated servers) would be a problem.

This game is too easy
GrimNightfall no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:09 PM   #14
Cuchulainn
Master

Cuchulainn is on a distinguished road

I think the current invasion system is a good improvement compared to the previous invasion implementation.

It is a bit more challanging for defenders to defend, but it is also much more action.

I can't see major issues with the current invasion system. Are there any? If yes please tell them. Currently the realm population balance is good enough for this system. Even the current underdog realm, defends their gems often successfully.
Cuchulainn no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:28 AM   #15
Fiver
Apprentice

Fiver is on a distinguished road

How about attacking ream has the situation Bois said to stop the freeway effect and then the defending realm has their dragon at the inner gate once they recap their castle?

This could lesson the effect of over population by splitting the invading force to defend the castle to stop the defenders dragon from spawning?

I would extend the effect of all dragon stomps to decloak all enemies within 60m...something outside the kill raduis.
Fiver no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:27 AM   #16
LucianDeathshield
Master

LucianDeathshield is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiver View Post
I would extend the effect of all dragon stomps to decloak all enemies within 60m...something outside the kill raduis.

Uh... why?
LucianDeathshield no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:40 AM   #17
Rising_Cold
Master

Rising_Cold is on a distinguished road

the defending realm has a gate, which is a bit like a safezone right?

now we've almost all seen what happens in 2vs1 invasions (w/o dragons).. every1 wants in
no gem is allowed to leave

gate was the worst place to be during old invasions (a bit because of boats but mainly coz it was worthless)

Ive been in a few invasions, still no fan of them, but the dragon works
the 3rd realm is only able to really harm defenders once they get inside the other realm
so the defending realm doesnt have to worry about them as much as before.
the attacking realm does however, because marks can still pew pew them when they are near dragon
and other classes can just gank them before reaching the creature

so actually, the attacking realm has the chance of facing 2 realms
while the defending realm only has to worry about 1
the 3rd realm afterall should not be able to reach the gate door while dragon is there
(in theory.. i dunno how ignis gate is atm )

so yeah, haven population is messed up, please tell me when it wasnt coz I cant remember
we've always played with it, outnumbering ppl is boring, underpop is challenging
and can be very frustrating sometimes.. but so can overpop when no1 listens right?