This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #1
Tania_The_Witch
Pledge

Tania_The_Witch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default just Leave Me Alone Please!

i dont really understand regnum these days,i have realm mates asking me if im really back door baby,or if im one of many other names.
I am not the best here,never wanted to be nor pretend to be,infact the biggest laugh i get is when i actually manage to solo kill some,cuz that means they must really suck since im prolly the worst player in this game and im cool with that too.
But why do people waste so much time and effort on me,i mean like when people like klutu start blowing off and making himself look 10 ft tall and bullet proof,i sit and smile and say nothing.But when i say one comment,its like its gospel and many people go up in arms over it.So what i call people cheats,ive reported more alsius players to ngd than i have enemy ones.is that why?
No i dont think so,i think it stems from the fact me and a close friend founded The Arcadian Guad (T-A-G) and it soon become the biggest and closest clan in alsius.which wasnt really a big achievement,the clan we were in before this was pack of bastids,a syrtis clan starting in alsius who didnt care about helping alsius at all.you might know them as walking dead now!
Maybe its because people hate that a woman can run a clan sucessfully too.maybe its because those i call friend are as loyal to me,as i am to them.maybe its because those who hate what i say are scared they too oneday will be reported to ngd for cheating.well rest assured,if you do cheat and i catch you i will report you alsius/ignis/syrtis.
but no i still dont think this is the reasons.im thinking its jealousey and tall poppy syndrome.much to my own regret ive risen to pominance with NO war skills or abilty in PvP.people have seen me lead invasions and know when i do it,i do it well and fast.so im guessing its jealousy.
WELL rest assured people i dont want any lime light,i dont want to be famous,i dont want to be well known,i dont want anything you "think" i might,all i want is a fun place where people can ALL have fun.thats what TAG is built upon,a free and easy environment where all members can be as equals and chat.where we give freely and help each other,nothing more.
You can slander TAG and me,but you are the fool in the end,when all you have to do is spend time worrying about us,we are in clan chat having a laugh with our mates!,and you are alone!
So please stop these hate threads about me,you dont know me.Heck when dumb ass's get to much for me,i just iggy them,problem solved i dont cause drama with them very often and then not for long before i iggy thier butts!
Remember if you dont like me,just ignore me,i dont care at all,infact i wish you would as it would save me alot of hassles.typing /ignore double n for example is a real drag lmao!
and Lastly i want to say,although everyone seems to think it was my idea to strike,it wasnt,i just volunteered to take the flak form low lifers who would cause abuse,so that the real people who are worth far more than me in war zone,are not outcast by the 10 year old kiddo's who run alsius!.

Kindest Regards
Tania
Tania_The_Witch no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-10-2012, 07:43 AM   #2
Ulti19
Master

Ulti19 will become famous soon enough

You've always been nice to me so i don't really care what people say but you gotta just ignore comments like that that make u mad. Broadcasting this stuff on the forums won't help either, lot's of people love this kind of stuff and trollers will troll so heads up on this thread becoming a flame fest. My advice would be don't read what will be posted here, cause you will probably get angry.

btw though, we defended the gate tonight, it wasn't hopeless as every night as you put it before logging see, jus have a little faith, and people login ^^
alsius is anything but hopeless
GOAT POWAAAAAAAAAA!
Old 02-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #3
roonwick
Initiate

roonwick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulti19 View Post
btw though, we defended the gate tonight, it wasn't hopeless as every night as you put it before logging see, jus have a little faith, and people login ^^
alsius is anything but hopeless
GOAT POWAAAAAAAAAA!
Last time I defended the gate, the gem we were trying to stop from being taken was glitched out by syrtis. So much for defending the gate. If syrtis can't break the gate (and they usually can without much trouble) they'll just cheat.
roonwick no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #4
_Kharbon_
Baron

_Kharbon_ is on a distinguished road

Tania
Many people don't like you because although you are a total noob (you admit to that in your post), you act as a hurt hero, leader of the revolution etc. If you stop acting like that, you wouldn't be so hated...
WM - WM - WM - 56 - 53 - 50

_Kharbon_ no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #5
Orimae
Initiate

Orimae is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania_The_Witch View Post
Maybe its because people hate that a woman can run a clan sucessfully too.
nope, it's not this i don't think...i am a woman that runs a clan in Ignis (Repo, love you guys!! )...it can be done without hate, some jelousy maybe, but that's part of being a sucessfull leader, some people will envy your position (depending on the rep your clan has) , but not so much as to beat on you all the time...so no its not that...

Quote:
I am not the best here,never wanted to be nor pretend to be,infact the biggest laugh i get is when i actually manage to solo kill some,cuz that means they must really suck since im prolly the worst player in this game and im cool with that too.
Don't think it's this either...but this is a bit belittling of some players...your a lvl 60 warmaster marksman? My level 51 hunter didn't stand a chance against you, even with a conju helping me,and im not a noob, was just outgunned, but thanks for letting us know we suck ...so killing lowbies two or three times and then trying to port from almost inside a rock by Samal from them is maybe a reason some dislike you...

Quote:
So please stop these hate threads about me,you dont know me.Heck when dumb ass's get to much for me,i just iggy them,problem solved i dont cause drama with them very often and then not for long before i iggy thier butts!
Remember if you dont like me,just ignore me,i dont care at all,infact i wish you would as it would save me alot of hassles.typing /ignore double n for example is a real drag lmao!
TBh i haven't seen a hate thread on you, maybe i do not check the forums enough, but i kinda think you are bringing it to yourself...this thread for example...so why not just ignore and leave it at that instead of name calling in this forum? .....definately getting somewhere now...

Quote:
and Lastly i want to say,although everyone seems to think it was my idea to strike,it wasnt,i just volunteered to take the flak form low lifers who would cause abuse,so that the real people who are worth far more than me in war zone,are not outcast by the 10 year old kiddo's who run alsius!.
Kindest Regards
Tania

I'm not sure if you are aware, but alot of us did know who's idea it was for the strike, all 3 realms...so most of us did not assume it was you, but you 'voulenteered to take the flack' ..how very noble of you to point that out to us all... self martyrdom...is this the final nail in your coffin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kharbon_ View Post
Tania
Many people don't like you because although you are a total noob (you admit to that in your post), you act as a hurt hero, leader of the revolution etc. If you stop acting like that, you wouldn't be so hated...
Nailed it.

Old 02-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #6
Psynocide
Master

Psynocide is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulti19 View Post
Wasted breath mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roonwick View Post
Last time I defended the gate, the gem we were trying to stop from being taken was glitched out by syrtis. So much for defending the gate. If syrtis can't break the gate (and they usually can without much trouble) they'll just cheat.
We may just cheat anyway, because we're the cool kids.

-

OT: Your punctuation - or lack of - is very distinctive
Old 02-10-2012, 12:02 PM   #7
Sayge
Pledge

Sayge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i dont really understand regnum these days
I don't understand regnum either. =D
Old 02-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #8
_Emin_
Banned

_Emin_ is on a distinguished road

http://thesnakefromthegrass.net16.ne...hyAlwaysMe.jpg

I think people hate you because of your ideas.
_Emin_ no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #9
roonwick
Initiate

roonwick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaacrulzrs2 View Post
OT: Your punctuation - or lack of - is very distinctive
As long as most people understand what I mean that's fine with me.
roonwick no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #10
Psynocide
Master

Psynocide is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by roonwick View Post
As long as most people understand what I mean that's fine with me.
I should have specified I meant the thread owner..
Closed Thread