This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 02-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
JainFarstrider
Initiate

JainFarstrider is on a distinguished road
Default That awesome feeling when you kill

Has anyone ever felt that awesome feeling when you are grinding and suddenly you get attacked but you kill the attacker instead? Share any stories I want to know who else has had this epicness done. Dumb thread, I know, but I just killed 2 hunters that attacked me and I was grinding so I'm so happy.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #2
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

On old epic warju with SM + Zark once it happened to kill 2 or 3 warriors while i was grinding. Old hunters was way harder to kill compared to now.

Most nice moment was when i was maybe 30 level and we grinded around gate. Party was used to call if hunter is around and if we managed to kill it was great. Same was on other good spots - PB1, South Bay, Efe Beach.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #3
Lekarz
Master

Lekarz is an unknown quantity at this point

One time as a support conjurer in build for bosses (Mana burn 5) I killed one hunter who knocked me from horse of my lvl , around 50 that time... Hugging rock is excellent
Lekarz no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
ieti
Count

One or two times we was 2 support conjus and enemy attacked us. We managed to kill it with normals and CC's. One time it was with Syrtisa and one i was with gandalf. Was so much fun when they attack and when they see 2 conjus can heal and dispell they try to run and stuff.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:00 PM   #5
philip111
Pledge

philip111 is on a distinguished road

when i was grinding my barb (he was lvl 37) a lvl 50 ignis hunter came and tried to kill me, i went behind a tree, buffed up, and charged him and killed him. even tho the hunter wasnt a skilled one, it still felt amazing beating him.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #6
Castingbeast
Banned

Castingbeast is on a distinguished road

Every time i kill a gelfs a god-like power runs through my body charging me up for the next kill hoping it will be the last of em..... Well one day maybe, u never know lol .
Castingbeast no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #7
_Kharbon_
Baron

_Kharbon_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip111 View Post
when i was grinding my barb (he was lvl 37) a lvl 50 ignis hunter came and tried to kill me, i went behind a tree, buffed up, and charged him and killed him. even tho the hunter wasnt a skilled one, it still felt amazing beating him.
Amazing feeling defeating a hunter by treehuging?
WM - WM - WM - 56 - 53 - 50

_Kharbon_ no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #8
Orimae
Initiate

Orimae is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieti View Post
On old epic warju with SM + Zark once it happened to kill 2 or 3 warriors while i was grinding. Old hunters was way harder to kill compared to now.

Most nice moment was when i was maybe 30 level and we grinded around gate. Party was used to call if hunter is around and if we managed to kill it was great. Same was on other good spots - PB1, South Bay, Efe Beach.

Those were the days.... ^^

I remember i was on Efe beach, like always lol, with Ori, lvl 47 ish...i met you Ieti, i thought 'oh shit...' we fought, and i killed you, one SM warju against another, was close..lol...right after that i met Dami Pl and thought.... 'oh shit..im going back to the save for sure now...' but somehow i survived and then you came back, bowed, and we both carried on grinding, for some reason, its one of the few times i remember on Ori pwning stuff when i was the one attacked... Warjus back then were so OP XD

There was this one other time i was on Kasumi my hunter, she was lvl 34 or something at the time, and i was watching a knight grind at Algaros (dont rememebr who it was, started with an 'm'..was a long long long time ago lol )

...so i hid behind a rock, and he sat down to rest, now granted he wasn't full HP...but he was a knight..and almost if not already lvl 50...i was 34...so when he reached 3/4 full hp he saw me and charged.. i ran out from behind the rock (pretty much running for my life lol ) ..again, the thought 'oh shit....' crossed my mind...i managed to hit him with Sudden strike, ensnare and Tear appart a few times...next thing i know, he is dead and i had 18 rp..lol <-- was pretty much how i felt, i wasnt even out hunting, just exploring for better grind spots lol
Old 02-29-2012, 12:29 PM   #9
ieti
Count

Hihihi those efe beach fights. We grinded there and it was pretty crowded - grinders and hunters. We fighted with ori several times and i was pretty annoyed and wanted to grind. Saw you do same, so it was like lets grind fights only loose time.

Most epic grind spot on old Horus was PB1 g-spot. Mobs spawned very fast and it was so so fun to grind there. Usually ignis came to kill us which was fun, because we was bored. I will not say what chat was during this grind sessions - Nighchill, Oro, fiddy, Fonz, zodar, lune and other old players. 24/7 jokes, fun and ignis fights. When someone was bored he started to aggro all mobs around and conjus was like - OMG pt we can not heal you, and he was heal heal with 100 mobs on his ass. He usually died after this and after ress we joked on him.

There was an goat huntress which killed me alot while i grinded conju. She was good. Forgot exact nick, but i remember she organized the BOSSMOB events where 3 realms gathered to kill all 3 WZ bosses. Finally i managed to kill her and it was awesome.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:11 PM   #10
_Emin_
Banned

_Emin_ is on a distinguished road

Kill? I do never enjoy killing someone, for me it's the fight
_Emin_ no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote