Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 12-04-2018, 09:30 PM   #61
SenpaiReb
Pledge

SenpaiReb is on a distinguished road

Hehe I bet he got confused. Nice gear wont save you in ra mate I guarantee that. To enjoy the best of this game you need at least decent gear in order to survive 5 total minutes in a war and actually have some chance of getting some pvps. Whoever says he didn't waste a penny to get his OP gear either is liar or he was so lucky dropping a boss ring which he sold. The only way to get op without money is to REALLY NO LIFE magna hunting (you need to be a psycho to do that) and after a year of collecting u manage to get SOME parts.rinding is another joke for getting good stuff. Chances are very low and the best you can get after hours of grinding is maybe a +15 gem. In conclusion I want to say that this is the most p2w based game I've ever played. Now the big joke comes: the basic way to get gear is from boxes. 1 box costs nearly 10$ which will 70% give you something really shit worth of 100 mags. In other p2w games, you spend 10$ and you 100% get something valuable. But this doesnt happen in regnum. It's like gambling, 1 win from time to time doesnt mean anything. It's sad and frustrating but it's the truth. Cheers!
SenpaiReb no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:52 PM   #62
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenpaiReb View Post
Hehe I bet he got confused...
I just think he just doesn't want to get too deep into endless and senseless discussions.
You probably didn't play too many games to say it's the most p2win game.

Anyway - the fact that mmo is giving an edge to people that are willing to spend some money is nothing bad.
Old 12-05-2018, 07:08 AM   #63
SenpaiReb
Pledge

SenpaiReb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
I just think he just doesn't want to get too deep into endless and senseless discussions.
You probably didn't play too many games to say it's the most p2win game.

Anyway - the fact that mmo is giving an edge to people that are willing to spend some money is nothing bad.
Indeed I will agree that this conversation doesnt lead anywhere for sure. Yeah not that veteran I am in MMOs just around 10 I played so far but I judge from what I saw. And I understand that companies need money to keep a game running especially ngd whose only profit is provided by players since there is no advertisement or something else and I'm happy to give them credits too. What real matters is ngd should make those credits worth. When game is improved then we can discuss about p2w factors. Till then, log in amigos!
SenpaiReb no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote