This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 06-05-2008, 07:38 PM   #61
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

Angelwinged_Devil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnet
Oh and 300dmg from staff means medium or slow staff, low casting speed, the warlocks who use that usually suck.
you can get to 300 damage with a fast staff too but that means the opponent had no damage reduction.

zielski, if you enter a fight without mana it's your fault. I was ambushed by a marks when I had 500 mana, that was because I used it on mod to save a teammate who couldn't see the two we were fighting, it was an easy meal for the marks who evaded the will domain I gave him
Angelwinged_Devil no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:23 PM   #62
fluffy_muffin
Count

fluffy_muffin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelwinged_Devil
you can get to 300 damage with a fast staff too but that means the opponent had no damage reduction.

zielski, if you enter a fight without mana it's your fault. I was ambushed by a marks when I had 500 mana, that was because I used it on mod to save a teammate who couldn't see the two we were fighting, it was an easy meal for the marks who evaded the will domain I gave him
Next one. Cholera jasna! Even if i would have mana and no defence then it would be exactly the same. You are blind or what? I didn't evaded single spell and that is what you want. And magnet also want no dmg reduction or high penalty for that. Bloody hypocrites.
I am off with this forum.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:34 PM   #63
magnet
Count

magnet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelwinged_Devil
I obviously meant without staff mastery setup (it doesn't look like the warlock had it).
Old 06-06-2008, 12:58 AM   #64
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

Angelwinged_Devil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnet
I obviously meant without staff mastery setup (it doesn't look like the warlock had it).
why do you think he didn't have sm?
either they both used a slow staff or they both used a fast staff, as from what I can see their name appear one by one when the other name has stepped in. I don't know what they use but if they use slow staffs they sucked.
Zielski if you have particles on, did ellomazo have fire, ice and lightning around his staff head all the time? Because that's what staff mastery looks like
Angelwinged_Devil no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 12:14 AM   #65
e30G
Count

e30G will become famous soon enough

Sorry to see you go Mehgan. My primary character was a conjurer, so I know exactly how you feel. I have been playing less now as well because I think the game has become a lot less fun for me. Even then keep an eye on the game. Hopefully it will improve enough to make it interesting again. Anyway goodluck in whatever you end up doing.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:03 AM   #66
slain_fast
Apprentice

Location: in a white room playing chess with albert einstien and winning
slain_fast is on a distinguished road

HELLO!!! ok i agree that we archers are more owerful but seriously stop complaining omg we should be nerfed but not to the great extent most want, yes u should get more skills that are equall but i like being a hunter and BTW try finding a compassionate hunter 1 u dont see many hunters in the first place at least i dont i am one of like 3 hunters in a HUGE clan so ..yea, im just saying... well i dont even know kinda makes me mad that someon quites cause playing got a little hard >.>
slain_fast no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:46 AM   #67
Hydroxidee
Banned

Hydroxidee has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by slain_fast
HELLO!!! ok i agree that we archers are more owerful but seriously stop complaining omg we should be nerfed but not to the great extent most want, yes u should get more skills that are equall but i like being a hunter and BTW try finding a compassionate hunter 1 u dont see many hunters in the first place at least i dont i am one of like 3 hunters in a HUGE clan so ..yea, im just saying... well i dont even know kinda makes me mad that someon quites cause playing got a little hard >.>
Are you joking? Most of the games players are Hunters. Atleast 75% of Syrtis are Hunters. And yeah, I was one of them too. Mehgan's right though, Hunters imbalance all other classes. But hey, just gotta live with it =\. Sorry to see you go Mehgan, nice meeting you, that one time.
Hydroxidee no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote