This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 03-31-2017, 08:32 PM   #1
usuario_del_foro
Apprentice

usuario_del_foro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question to goats

Hii,

Is your goal in the game to make other realms quit or move goat?

Righ now you are 15 vs 5, you make aggers lvl 4 chase us to pn and go back aggers...

I understand that every realm had abused when they had numbers...but you are just making people log or go alsius
Old 03-31-2017, 10:20 PM   #2
TheBarbarianAlsius
Baron

TheBarbarianAlsius is on a distinguished road

A shame , most of ignis active players dont give me rps because i kill them so many times. And im feeling bad for that , because i know the frustration of been zerged 5 vs 20 ( syrtis in 2012-13)

Skallagrimr
TheBarbarianAlsius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 10:31 PM   #3
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Yes, it truly sucks being the kicked-around-underdog, & I'd know. I've played Alsius since 2009, back when we had not opened portal even once since the server opened years before (we finally did in summer 2010 very late at night). We all got lambasted for years here in forums for even mentioning how bad we had it, getting romplestomped by both other realms using 3, 4, & even 5 to 1 odds. Don't blame those loyal goats who play only Alsius for this ongoing issue. Blame those who multi-realm, switching around as suits them, usually wanting to be "in the zerg realm", so they can always 'win'. Yes, these "4th realmers" have largely ruined Haven game-play, but despite NGD allowing & encouraging it in various ways, no one ever forced them to do so. Period! We've suggested mergers, & other potential fixes as well, none of which, as of yet, have been implemented. Now, while I'm at it tho, a very heartfelt thanks to those Ignis & Syrtis players who aren't zergster-addict multi-realmers, & who still regularly & loyally play CoR & their chosen realm. BTDT (keep at it!).

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 10:41 PM   #4
usuario_del_foro
Apprentice

The question was not expressing frustration of being zerged, it was because you were zerging + you lvld 4 aggers and stayed there...to wait for 5 ignis

Never seen that before, thats frustrating...you kill the almost 0 war there is in the game
Old 03-31-2017, 11:01 PM   #5
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by usuario_del_foro View Post
The question was not expressing frustration of being zerged, it was because you were zerging + you lvld 4 aggers and stayed there...to wait for 5 ignis

Never seen that before, thats frustrating...you kill the almost 0 war there is in the game
Ok, I stand corrected then. That said tho, when odds favor us most goats make a point of saying: "don't lvl it", or "wtf?" when it gets leveled, & yet certain someones still do it (paranoid? ... seeking every possible advantage? ... for sheetz & gigglez? ... IDK) & yes, it discourages what little war we still have on Haven.

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 05:51 AM   #6
saumya
Initiate

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!)
saumya is on a distinguished road

There is almost no time when we make a decision to just level up a fort like that, we never level the fort just like that, usually when someone levels the fort it is someone who dosent care when we say not to, and i am 100% sure it was the same situation.
saumya no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 09:48 AM   #7
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

Other case - you almost every time go to Meni. I know grass is good there but still. This fort is far from our save and it is harder to get back.

If we die 2-3-4-5 times and we get farmed at limite we give up and leave you to rot there.

Do not be afraid to come to Samal - it is easier for us and same distance for you. Fun is for both sides.

P.S. When you cap Meni usual reaction in realm chat is - they are there again oh leave them to rot until they come samal...
Old 04-01-2017, 12:49 PM   #8
usuario_del_foro
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumya View Post
There is almost no time when we make a decision to just level up a fort like that, we never level the fort just like that, usually when someone levels the fort it is someone who dosent care when we say not to, and i am 100% sure it was the same situation.
I understand that because the same happens in ignis. But still, you were 15 vs 5, killed us at pn and went back to aggers (more than one time).

Some ignis can go once or twice, but then you get bored and log off
Old 04-02-2017, 08:02 AM   #9
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Good that during bosses numbers are equal. Meni is the best fort for ranged classes because the whole fight is in front of it. You can always use meni save to make it closer but wait only Alsius use secondary altar. ;/
Old 04-02-2017, 10:45 AM   #10
Gnupis
Pledge

Gnupis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The reason Haven is underpopulated

(please delete this)
Gnupis no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote