This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 09-05-2007, 08:11 AM   #21
Zillions
Pledge

Zillions is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjim
I know this will come to a shock to many on this forum, and in the game of Regnum Online. I have been contemplating this idea for a long time; sometime before beta actually. I must say that I have left the realm of Syrtis, and I have gone to Ignis. Before everyone gets angry there is a reason as such. I could not use my conjurers in fort wars because Syrtis was having no cooperation, and no team work like before beta. I have given much thought to my leave, and I know it will cause controversy and much anger in both realms. I will miss my many friends in Syrtis, but if you need to talk to me just add me in msn at Refetan07@hotmail.com. I did not want to say anything, but my heart has made me feel so. I have friends that switched to Ignis from beta, and it was time to reunite. All I was seeing in Syrtis was hunting party after hunting party, no organization, and no team effort. Whether people will agree is with me is up to you, and whether this issue is one that makes your heart burn with anger or passion is another emotion that I can not control. People of Regnum Online I submit this to you because I wanted to let everyone know, and if you are angry I am truly sorry. I will do my best to make Ignis better with my help, and I will not say who I am in Ignis ever because of the fact I know how much my fellow Syrtians will try to kill me. I think it is just best at this time not to say anything about my name. I will say this much; I am currently a lvl 36 warlock. Maybe someday we can all reunite in peace, but this is not the purpose of the game.. Good luck to all, and may everyone fight well in battle.
Maybe its all part of Syrtis ways of doing things. Roleplaying it out as if Syrtis would do in real life?
Zillions no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:21 AM   #22
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road

NOOOO REFETAN Ignis is the evil realm. ah well have fun getting lost and thirsty in that baren wasteland im gonna go hunt in Ignis now just to see u so i can put u out of ur misery i joke
how cool are these bananas whats ur new name anyways that way when im killing all u ignis i'll be able to wave at u before shooting arrows through your ignis skull. lol no harm meant and im joking
Old 09-05-2007, 09:11 AM   #23
Anpu
Count

Anpu will become famous soon enough

Well Refe, I m glad to hear u re not quit this game as I heard. I m not so happy that u leave us, but i am happy for u if u are happy with new realm. Wish u good luck and a lot of fun! Take care man

Inquisition
Anpu no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:25 AM   #24
daflear
Initiate

daflear is on a distinguished road

See ya on battlefield, mate :-(
daflear no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:31 AM   #25
Envy
Master

Envy is on a distinguished road

Good to see you've come to the good guys
Envy no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:45 AM   #26
bureksir
Pledge

bureksir is on a distinguished road
Default Refeeeeee

Well, Refe, it's ok, at least now you have a warlock and we can have that long awaited pvp
Old 09-05-2007, 01:51 PM   #27
einalex
Initiate

einalex is on a distinguished road

I will miss you ref.
But I can understand your reasons. Syrtis' coordination and teamplay and coordination are in most cases just non existent.

That doesn't get better when the good guys leave though.

It now will be even worse.
einalex no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:44 PM   #28
bigjim
Baron

bigjim will become famous soon enough

To all of my Syritan friends. I will really really miss you. I have gone through the great times in Syrtis when they were unstoppable, I have gone through times of happiness, of sadness. I have seen it all in the realm of Syrtis.

To my fellow Ignis, I will try my best to help the realm out and get to know many of you like I did in Syrtis. Sometimes, I may be a little drunk among other things , but that is what makes it fun.

By the way my name is Achilles. It is a greek god; I thought it would be fitting because I am going to need all of the toughness I can get to take on many of my old friends. I f I die by my friends, or kill them I understand that no harm should be taken, no bad ideas will be thought. It is just the way it is, and I am ready to face the wrath.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:07 PM   #29
adrianpf
Count

adrianpf has a spectacular aura aboutadrianpf has a spectacular aura about

You know what I think about you, you are a great player, and I understand what you are feeling, you make all the effort to play your role to benefit your realm, and because of some "arcade players" everything goes the wrong way, they split up, they don't listen to experienced people's advise in war... Syrtis is having this problem right now, great players are not playing anymore or leaving, there are still a big number, but they just aren't enough. In Alsius happens the same, but the difference is that day after day that is getting better, and in Syrtis is the opposite... I think Syrtis will get over this (yesterday they gathered lots of people and did a great job) so, it's a matter of waiting.

I respect your choice, you needed a change, so it's good to let you be! Have fun and don't fear of role playing two different realms, because, as you said, it's only a game!
Old 09-05-2007, 04:11 PM   #30
magnet
Count

magnet is on a distinguished road

Achilles is not a god, he was an hero (= half-god) in the Trojan War, son of Peleus (human) and Thetis (nymph). His mother tried to make him invincible by plunging him into the Styx, but she held him by his heel so the water wouldn't touch him there, and it became his weakness. Well, his Achilles' heel actually.
magnet no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote