This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

View Poll Results: Do you like the new update? 1.0.6?
Yes (I am lvl 50) 52 40.63%
No (I am lvl 50) 43 33.59%
Yes (I am below lvl 50) 20 15.63%
No (I am below lvl 50) 20 15.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2009, 05:14 PM   #51
-Leonzio-
Pledge

-Leonzio- is on a distinguished road

I voted "no" because many playing matters remain, like the stairs which not allow to go up and down (the bridge between Altaruk and Allahed is an exemple, and all stairs of the cities), the flying mobs, the occasionally, indeed often being blocked.
For the rest, yet not so say the least.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:12 AM   #52
Pepponi
Pledge

Pepponi is on a distinguished road

Cremation is not that hard to cast at all. A good ambush to make the enemies retreat often results in many dead players. As the enemies push back, the warlocks will have quite a few seconds to cremate at least one body each.

Yes, I like the update
Old 06-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #53
DemonMonger
Marquis

DemonMonger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepponi View Post
Cremation is not that hard to cast at all. A good ambush to make the enemies retreat often results in many dead players. As the enemies push back, the warlocks will have quite a few seconds to cremate at least one body each.

Yes, I like the update
one thing i liked about the past versions was that there was no cremation...
basically boths sides would be fighting to revive fallen friends.... it added drama. We can still do that but.... hmm.... I wonder what it will be like to just fight over ashes. Who knows.... cremation used well can send back troops that lay dead on the ground gathering tactical information about the enemy.

Perhaps it would be better if once you died... your screen turned black after 10 seconds.
DemonMonger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #54
dani-o
Duke

Location: gracias kailer por los -38 de karma ¬¬ ... De nada. Kailer
dani-o will become famous soon enoughdani-o will become famous soon enough

The Ugly: you can run 20% faster, but you turn as fast as you turned before the update, pretty nasty if u are a warrior...

if you can shot from a 40mts range, and actually move faster than a class that can only attack you from 1.5 mts... how in the world are those guys going to be able even reach you? -chilko-
dani-o no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:16 PM   #55
ArchmagusArcana
Master

ArchmagusArcana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonMonger View Post

Perhaps it would be better if once you died... your screen turned black after 10 seconds.
+1

I and many others have said this before.

Cremation is only going to frustrate the good players even further than they already are at having their chars turned inside out. Most likely the conj and lock will be the cremated ones, but well known good players are going to get it just as often, if not more than conju. Despite the tactical advantage of removing a good player from the field, i feel that this spell is going to create a negative gaming experience for a lot of people.
ArchmagusArcana no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:17 AM   #56
Erikose
Pledge

Erikose is on a distinguished road

I voted no.

I left this game a while ago and came back to it again recently.
When I left MOBS frequently ran away at 120mph when they were targeted or hit once, giving you the option of either leaving them and moving on, or chasing them down. Still happens. I wouldn't be so bad if the damn things didn't run/phase through solid objects.

MOBS frequently spawn half way up a mountain and probably inside them as well. Quests to kill x number of why can be a pain in the ar*e because the creatures in question are making their final push on the summit of Everest. Again still a problem that existed way back when that is still there now.

Why can't archers and warriors fight on the run with reduced stats? I can understand having to stop and concentrate on a spell if your a spell chucker, but everyone else?

Travelling through the gates and winding up underneath the stairs on the other side. Going to the arena in Ignis and winding up inside the walls when you leave. Too much of this was there in the past as well.

The latest updates seem to involve a lot of nobbing around with character balance and abilities, yet (and this sort of bothers me a bit,) when you get to level 50 that's it. A few skirmishes taking forts to no particular purpose. Some thought about keeping level 50's playing would be more productive considering it doesn't take long to max out a character compared to other games.
Erikose no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote