This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 01-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #21
UmarilsStillHere
Marquis

UmarilsStillHere will become famous soon enough

Whoop

Fatiuge gone, hmm I wonder why the sudder U-turn, maybe stats show a lot leave at level 20, many times have Is seen people say "What the F*** Im tired??"
Old 01-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #22
Miraculix
Count

Miraculix will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 210paul
Whoop

Fatiuge gone, hmm I wonder why the sudder U-turn, maybe stats show a lot leave at level 20, many times have Is seen people say "What the F*** Im tired??"
I think Kailer got bored of sorting out all the reset fails he got every day
Miraculix no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:27 PM   #23
Ertial
Master

Ertial is on a distinguished road

Content:
- Updated: Several improvements to the Alsius first town, 'Skolheim' (Said changes are the first iteration of a bigger task related to the enhancement of the initiation areas for all three realms).

Yay! I always like content updates. I can't wait for Syrtis to be enhanced!

Nice changelog, thank you NGD!
Old 01-21-2009, 08:31 PM   #24
-Edge-
Banned

-Edge- will become famous soon enough

I would have preffered more exp instead of removing fatigue. But thats just me. This update is bigger than invasions for me.
-Edge- no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #25
theotherhiveking
Count

theotherhiveking has a spectacular aura abouttheotherhiveking has a spectacular aura abouttheotherhiveking has a spectacular aura about

Gameplay:
- Fixed: Several invasions fixes:
-- You can no longer respawn at the great wall gate if it's vulnerable.
-- You can no longer use initiation area teleports if you are carrying the gem.
- Fixed: You can no longer summon a horse while seated.
- Updated: "Utghar" player characters can now use helmets (albeit invisible). The 5 extra attribute points in Constitution, related to the inability to use helmets, have been removed.
- Updated: If you press any movement keys while seated, you will stand up automatically.
- Updated: Fatigue was permanently removed. Also, you can now check how much time you have been connected by hovering your mouse over the daytime indicator.
- Updated: Available quest indicator over NPC heads.
- Updated: Improvements to the movement system for players and creatures in general.

Spells:
- Fixed: A goblin spell was permanently decreasing players casting speed (now only lasts for the duration of the spell).
- New: Casting and launch animation is now available for several warrior spells.
- New: Warrior attack animation variants.
- Updated: Several one-handed and two handed warrior animations have been added, except for Rapiers and Spears (Which will be improved upon later).
- Updated: Improved several spell visual effects (Most of them belong to warriors and the rest for Archers and Mages).

Client (Linux):
- Updated: You can no longer open two clients at the same time.

Content:
- Updated: Several improvements to the Alsius first town, 'Skolheim' (Said changes are the first iteration of a bigger task related to the enhancement of the initiation areas for all three realms).

Updated.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:42 PM   #26
DkySven
Marquis

DkySven has a spectacular aura aboutDkySven has a spectacular aura about

Skolheim looks awesome now, Good job NGD!
DkySven no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #27
Miraculix
Count

wow some of these new animations are SO cool.

Can NGD please list in the changelog all the spells that changed animation? There were so many new

surak says they fixed the logging inside enemy realms after the gate has been restored too

Last edited by Adrian; 01-22-2009 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 01-22-2009, 01:35 AM   #28
Kianoni
Initiate

Kianoni is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherhiveking
Client (Linux):
- Updated: You can no longer open two clients at the same time.
Updated.
downgraded: game does not provide an interface for players to trade with others and the game does not provide an armory for clans as all other games. all users "exploiting" the LACK OF GAME MECHANICS are punished.

other things downgraded with the latest updates too:

realm imbalance: realm imbalance WAS "a serious issue to be addressed" so the realm with the least players (mostly randomly picked up) was given a bonus (crappy).

as of version 1.0 the realm with most players were given a chance to raise their realm bonus (by having the ability to zerg and invade other realms) so the realm with the least players will have a smaller bonus than the realm with most players.

hunters: all complaints about hunters being too strong and being able to kill easy targets are finally addressed and hunters are forced to be the class they are meant to be
- not able to stand up to ANYONE who is at the same level 1v1 (except a hunter) and have no other choice than to run. (which ofcourse is complained about - he ran away from me omg wtf it's a freaking hunter that hit me 2% of my hp and he run away! ..try having fun there and wanting to fight - when the only option given is to run)

finally hunters are forced to seek out enemies that are "really easy" - so the "really easy" enemies can be annoyed by the hunters that kill them and they can complain about hunters more (and ultimately get what they want, no hunter can kill unch guy 1v1.. oh my that would be fun..). and this leads to more complaining from players as hunters are always getting them when they are low-level and then hunters "FINALLY" have no other option than only camo or run OR SEEK OUT someone who is low enough level. not just fun. not for me.

not fun.
NOT FUN.

do you fcking get it??

not fun.

some people may think save camping is fun, or killing an unchallenging opponent out of camo is fun or something.. I don't know.. I want a good fight and I really miss those battles. I really do. when we had equal chances it was fun.. there's no fun in finding easy targets, it's just some fckn rp's that mean nothing, absolutely nothing.

I want to be able to fight against other level 50 char's with my hunter, I want to be able to be usefull at war, but what goddamn choices does this game give me???????

Spending about 200€ on this, and for what? hope? to have fun?
hope for clan banks SO DUAL LOGINS COULD BE REMOVED
hope for spellfixes SO BALANCE COULD BE ADDRESSED
hope for SOMETHING?

PFFFFFT.

what did I get.. a possibility to start the game all over again with another character that is "fun" to play.
well I did so and then.. you know the story, mob evades, skills etc.. you know the drill and the fun that comes with it..

so the "FUN" maybe await me after months of more "FUN" spending endless amounts of money and time "grinding" (that seems to be the most "fun" part of the game) as I can not dedicate more time to this game than I used to.

Last edited by Kianoni; 01-22-2009 at 02:07 AM.
Kianoni no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:04 AM   #29
Miraculix
Count

You can't fight other classes 1v1 of equal lvl except hunters? Oo

That's not a balance problem Knights are the only class that's downright impossible for me to take down in a sane manner (not the typical hit-n-run for 45 minutes) 1v1. The rest are fine.

Okey scratch that, you can't usually take SM miniguns 1v1 anymore, but I guess not many people can. This is probably the next big nerf anyway, only a matter of time in my eyes.

About dual log: Hm, yeah it's a bit of a hassle for those who actually need it for what you said...

PS: Seriously, PM me if you want to talk about hunter setups and how to use them.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:42 AM   #30
_dracus_
Count

_dracus_ is on a distinguished road

Well I'm playing a hunter too, and all classes are doable if you take it the right way, even knights, if they don't use mindsquasher on your pet. Only thing is, it's way harder to escape now because you don't evade in heavy fire with SotW.