This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 10:16 AM   #31
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road

ok guys i've apologized but it seems we cannot leave this issue alone. first of all stop blaming and hating all of syrtis hate those who did it to u because so many do not gate camp, save camp or kill NPC's some just kill other realms people who are travelling or something like that and capture forts every now and then. TO EVERYONE IN SYRTIS, IGNIS OR ALSIUS who do any form of gate camping, save camping or NPC killing for shame
mann2411 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-22-2007, 08:29 AM   #32
c0wb0y
Initiate

c0wb0y is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann2411
rewind guys ill say it again so everyone cna understand it i dont mind when alsius or Ignis kill me in my usual training spot. I dont mind when they capture our forts. and i like when one person tries to kill me and succseeds only to be kill by my pet. But what i hate is when Ignis or Alsius stay on our gate killing anyone who enters the inner realm. I think this is very unfair to everyone especially when they kill our tele which Ignis has already complained about. I'll also say this again i know not everyone does it so dont be offended by this.
well I don't like to get into gripe very offten but this is just so out there when the kings of save and markets , and yes gate campers cry becouse they get it back its just to dang funny to stay out of. I haven't been a camper yet . but a few days ago I got so sick of ya'll camping us that I was going to do it back to ya'll . And I mean in a big way like all the time. I haven't yet but it is coming and will keep coming till things change with ya so live what we have . blame those above you not the others that have had it done to them to the point of getting even. I know I don't camp yes I have had a fight or two passing by saves and markets never gates yet. but to camp no so you don't have to camp just you green folks have done it to long so enjoy whats coming
Old 07-23-2007, 12:40 PM   #33
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road

dude your just saying that your camping until we stop camping. look i have never camped and i know alot of people who havent either. The reason there are so many campers in Syrtis is because there is so many people in Syrtis. If some people in Ignis do it, Alsius has more people so Alsius will do it more meaning Syrtis will do it alot just because of our numbers. just because some camp at your gate killing innocent doesnt mean you should do it at ours to innocent. because we arent the ones who do it. the ones who do it dont even know why your doing it. so u know what i say GET THEM not us. instead of making the problem worse why dont u get the thing thats making the problem
mann2411 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-23-2007, 02:25 PM   #34
c0wb0y
Initiate

c0wb0y is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann2411
dude your just saying that your camping until we stop camping. look i have never camped and i know alot of people who havent either. The reason there are so many campers in Syrtis is because there is so many people in Syrtis. If some people in Ignis do it, Alsius has more people so Alsius will do it more meaning Syrtis will do it alot just because of our numbers. just because some camp at your gate killing innocent doesnt mean you should do it at ours to innocent. because we arent the ones who do it. the ones who do it dont even know why your doing it. so u know what i say GET THEM not us. instead of making the problem worse why dont u get the thing thats making the problem
Well I see how ya'll think .why should ya'll deal with the problem . Answer your poeple do it everyday all day long . Why should we put up with it all the time while ya'll who start it go on your happy way. When I hunt ie. I'm a hunter we have in the past went out of our way to leave save areas alone couse here it is thought wrong and poeple will grip at ya bad for doing it . But ya know what I don't care anymore My clan is not going to get killed just for walking out the gate eveytime with out pay back we have done this long enough. Now let it be known I will hunt gates and saves till my clan walks out the gate and around saves safely .. and noob hunting will happen . we have tried the honorable way only to be luaghed at and killed for it . Its ya'lls turn . till ya'll make it so bad on those who do it they stop we will not stop. If this is the war ya'll want ya have it . yes we drop to ya'lls level but so be it.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:35 PM   #35
Ertial
Master

Ertial is on a distinguished road

Stop moaning! War is dirty. The people in Heroshima and Nagasaki were also(mostly) innocent and couldn't do anything against the a-bomb. Some people call it tactics, kill people before they get strong enough to kill you, although you can't kill people completely. You could ask yourself what things like that say about the players who do that, but it's a part of war.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:55 PM   #36
NightTwix
Count

NightTwix is on a distinguished road

oh great, we arrived at a-bombs.
Im still waiting for a Hitler reference! Who will be the first?

(seriously, this thread is done)
NightTwix no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-23-2007, 04:59 PM   #37
surak
Legend

surak has a spectacular aura aboutsurak has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yest
Stop moaning! War is dirty. The people in Heroshima and Nagasaki were also(mostly) innocent and couldn't do anything against the a-bomb. Some people call it tactics, kill people before they get strong enough to kill you, although you can't kill people completely. You could ask yourself what things like that say about the players who do that, but it's a part of war.
Er....

Closing this thread.